[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the gentle giant memay in higschool >now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1425759878057.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425759878057.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>tfw fell for the gentle giant memay in higschool
>now just realizing all the pussy I missed out on not being alpha male chimpout simian chad fucking up the weak and infirm
It's not fair. To all the underaged browsing today just go fuck up some 5'5" genetic waste and I bet you'll get a gf the next day. Women love that shit. The only time my oneitis offered to hang out with me was when I won a fight. They are sad fucking disgusting bitches who get fucking lubed up watching bloodsports. This is not factitious. Go get in a fight and women will see you as breeding material, Women don't use their frontal lobe just the simian brain.
>>
I`m far too honorable and respecting of other people to do this kind of degenerate,worthless shitmtbqh famalam.
>>
>>35049734
>Betraying your fellow man for the sake of a wet hole
You disgust me.
>>
>>35049734
Don't worry, you're not alone with falling for that. I was never in any fights, but no one ever really bothered me or picked on me either, and like >>35049746 I wasn't going to go around being a bully just for female attention. It's not fair on those who can't yet defend themselves and is an entirely selfish and not-really-worth-it reason too.
>>
>>35049734
what are your stats?: height/weight??
>>
File: 1484108587498.jpg (52KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484108587498.jpg
52KB, 540x540px
>>35049790
Just the one who called me a fuckboy on my way to class. He wanted to feel like a big man to his friends insulting the strong looking guy he knew wouldn't fight back. I could've destroyed him he was like a head shorter than me and a fat body with stick arms. If I didn't fall for le gentle giant memay I could've fucking went evangelion on him and get a fat roast puss to dump my seed in and call it a life.
All being le gentle giant does gets fucking weak beta males throwing insults at you in the hallway to look tough.
>>
>>35049734
>gentle giant
BE MY BF
>>
File: 1481108326224.jpg (299KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1481108326224.jpg
299KB, 800x1100px
>>35049848
6'1" 160 pounds
I know it doesn't seem that giant but most everybody in my highschool was short like sub 6'0". Someone who is an actual giant could probably beat up like 3 of the kid I was talking about at once.
>>
>>35049863
but you just literally postet a fuckboi meme in the op

vaporwave is normie now and that style of outfit has been normie since like 2014

get better taste or >>>/out/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.