[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly does one "stop eating"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1350584682052.png (22KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1350584682052.png
22KB, 645x773px
How exactly does one "stop eating"?
>>
>>35048577
By avoiding opening one's gullet and consuming food
>>
here's a redpill: nothing can be """"stopped""""
it must always be exchanged

an alcoholic can't simply stop drinking alcohol, they just change it to exercising or gym shit
a smoker doesn't stop smoking, they just change it to snus or cannabis or whatever

replace the urges with something else, for better or worse. stopping is impossible
>>
Today I ate a banana and 2 small hamburgers.
Not because I'm dieting or anything, I just can't be bothered to go to the store, cook anything, or go pick up food.
Try the depression diet. You literally don't have to do anything.
>>
>>35048577
Drink alot more water
>>
>>35048577
Eat smaller, healthier meals throughout the day.
>>
eat oatmeal with fruit and shit
>>
File: think about that.jpg (89KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
think about that.jpg
89KB, 778x675px
fuck you OP you fucking worthless piece of fat shit. you think youve got it hard but youre just a fucking lard-ass, how do i stop eating? YOU STOP FUCKING EATING YOU SUB-HUMAN

try being extremely fucking skinny and GAINING weight, ID KILL for your metabolism, id hit the gym like i already do but it would actually make a fucking difference.

people like you have literally the one thing required to become a /fit/ but noooo

WAH WAH WAH HOW DO I STOP FAT HELP PLS I CANNOT INTO SKINNY

SKINNY IS A FUCKING CURSE AND NOBODY EVEN KNOWS/CARES
>>
transform the forks into chairs and the spoons into tables, knives into chromed dildos

That's the first thing that came to my mind, hope I helped ya
>>
>>35048763
this is the truth
OP you have no idea how skinny people are treated in this day and age
>>
File: 1479509733680.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479509733680.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>35048577
>tfw day 3 when i'm not drinking 2l of cola
I cannot hold longer. The urge is too strong.
>>
>>35048763

How is gaining weight hard? All you literally have to do is just eat Large-size McDonald's meals all day and that's guaranteed weight gain.
>>
>>35048601
practically, this. try chewing gum. doing it all day will give you a stomach ache, but it keeps you from shoving shit in your mouth because eating while chewing gum is impossible
>>
Unironically stop thinking eating right is a moral obligation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-licensing
>>
File: cereal.jpg (519KB, 1203x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cereal.jpg
519KB, 1203x1920px
>>35048603
that worked pretty well for me but I never had to worry about weight gain, just worry about continuing living my life.

So yeah, 2 protein sources, some vegetables, a fruit, then maybe 10 cans of beer. boom, caloric requirements are satisfied
>>
I smoke a shit ton of weed every night. During the day I have no appetite. Eating is a chore now. I grew up fat but now I'm in the 100's for the first time since I was in middle school. Feels fucking amazing
>>
File: annowojack.png (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
annowojack.png
6KB, 213x237px
>tfw ate 1200 calories again today
>>
you dont put food in your mouth, retard. being skinny isbmuch worse too, i eat a shit ton of food and go to the gym but i have yet to gain a single pound
>>
>>35048577
You know that feeling you get when you haven't eaten in a while? Being hungry? Yeah. Everyone feels that. You know what, though? Being hungry doesn't mean you have to eat. You can, instead, not eat. And you know what happens then? After a little while the feeling of hunger goes away even though you didn't eat. Just distract yourself with a movie or something.
>>
>>35049722
it's amazing how fatties act like they're going to explode or die just from feeling a little hungry
>>
>>35048603
Yeahh buddy, yday I had a sandwich and some crisps because ahh whatever, but then other days I eat till I cant eat anymore whats up with that?
>>
>>35048763
>>35049510
Yeah surely, it's definitely easier to just eat more food than it is to stop eating
>>
>>35048577
food isnt even that great, you arent depressed retard, if you truly were you wouldnt emotionally eat. recognise how disgusting of a creature you are and die
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.