[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do fembots like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 11.png (15KB, 471x397px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
15KB, 471x397px
Do fembots like this?
>>
>>35048502
no
i just want my bf to kill me
>>
>>35048537
I'll do it for you if I can rape you first.

Or after. I'm not picky.
>>
>>35048537
Can I be the one who kills you? C-contact?
>>
No. I'm an insecure wreck who overcompensates for it by always needing to be in control and in charge.
>>
>>35048502
That's how it is between me and my gf. She loves being slapped in the face.
>>
>>35048621
Please control me and be in charge of everything.
>>
>>35048621
How old are you? and describe urself
>>
>>35048596
After would be nice
>>
It's hard for me to think that someone would harm and control me out of love.
Then again, I grew up as a sheltered kid, so what do I know.
>>
>>35048611
Post your throwaway?
>>
>>35048502
Stop teasing us. You're not allowed to know our secret.
>>
>>35048633
>>35048643
I'm 25. This isn't a "sexy femdom" kind of thing though. I avoid relationships because I know I'd be emotionally and probably physically abusive. Hearing the word "no" said to me drives me into a panicked violent-feeling rage.
>>
>>35048691
>I avoid relationships because I know I'd be emotionally and probably physically abusive.
But that's what I want. I won't say no but if I do you can just abuse me.
>>
>>35048696
Lol fuck nty
>>
>>35048691
A ver. You only need someone who really loves you desu, someone who makes you see things clearly, and ofc that someone won't be a submisive guy..
>>
>>35048689
>You're not allowed to know our secret
Why not? That's the only way you'll get what you want.
>>
>>35048696
I don't want to be with someone while I'm still this screaming, hitting, controlling harpy, even if it's what they want. I just don't know how to get better. Feels good to get this off my chest even if I'm shitting up the thread with whining a bit.
>>
>>35048502
I feel cheating actually believing in the type of love and relationships I grew up watching in movies. Knowing ill never get it because the overwhelmingly majority of women are exactly like this makes me depressed. I don't care if you're into it but I'm just not, and that puts me at a serious disadvantage for getting a girlfriend/wife.
>>
>>35048740
>I just don't know how to get better

Are you stupid or what?..If u want to feel better stop that screaming, hitting etc. Don't wait for your "blue prince", you just ahve to get better by YOURSELF: once you get this, u will fin the happiness.
>>
>I want you decide.
>I want you to take control.
>I want you to be in charge of our lives.
I want a partner, not a toddler.
If a woman isn't capable of making decisions or participating in the decision-making process, she's trash.
Sexual submissiveness is great but having to make every single decision for a person too submissive to contribute makes them less of a romantic partner and more a couch that you stick your dick in sometimes.
>>
>>35048771
Are you retarded or is it the hot new thing to type like some brown dude that can't read English? I literally said I don't want a relationship. I'm not waiting for a prince.
>>
>>35048537
you seem german
>>
>If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you: sub edition
>>
>>35048795
>I want a partner, not a toddler.
you picked the wrong gender
>>
>>35048795
>belittling women as a defense mechanism because he doesn't have the confidence to lead
top beta
>>
>>35048822
I just said that you can't wait for a person(blue prince) who helps you get better. You said that you can't be with some until you stop problems, Are you trying to fix them at least or what are you waiting for? Stop crying and stop complainig, you're 25 it's time to grow up
>>
Literally looks like the MGTOW description

You can't show up, a womanchild of 30+ & go on about how you need discipline. Develop your own damn self.
>>
>>35048740
>I just don't know how to get better.
From my pov the million dollar question is why do you freak out when you're told no.
>>
none of them are actually like this
ill translate this to honestspeak

>i want you to have total control over what i let you
>i want you to decide the same way id decide
>i want you to give me your permission over anything i want to do
>i want you to deny me permission sometimes too but only when im a raging bitch
>i want your hand around my throat but not actually suffocating me just roleplaying kinda things
>i want you to say no but mean yes because i want to beg by being sure ill get what i want
>i want to plead but you will always be mercyful
>oh god i want you to make me wait because i know you cant, its a real big ego boost
>i want to have do things that you know make me uncomfortable which i told you i am totally fine with, i will never do something i dont like anyway
>i want you to take control by telling you to take control
>i want you to be in charge of our lives the way i want it
>i want you to punish me if i go too far but only so i enjoy it, i dont actually want any sorta punishment for real

>but i dont want to talk about this, i want to say nothing and expect you to know everything yourself

women are control freaks and liars
none of them submissive, they are fucking unruly whores and only fucking the living shit out of them will break them in for a few hours
>>
submissive women are trash
>>
>>35048502
In the bedroom, sure, boss me around, bully me into anal, whatever. Otherwise? No way, I'm too independent to let someone else control my life like that.
>>
I just need a girl who would put up with me hitting her every now and then.

I know it'd and up happening sooner or later.
>>
>>35049033
dubs confirms it
>>
File: hurphurphurp.gif (533KB, 598x473px) Image search: [Google]
hurphurphurp.gif
533KB, 598x473px
>>35048921

top kek -- translation is 100% accurate (will copypasta)
>>
>>35048665
You're not getting any replies as you sound like an intelligent person with some self respect. You should sound like a brainless animal with no self respect, like the other girls in this thread, to get someone to reply to you. :)
>>
>>35048795
You probably need more balanced partner who's both masculine and feminine.
>>
>>35048823
yes, yes ((((german)))) from ((((deutschland))))
>>
>>35048502
truly masochist people are rare, im one of them but most people just like the fantasy.
>>
>>35048921
Best post famalam.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.