[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic Entitled Beta's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (416KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 2048x1536px
Why are some of you autists complaining when you have been able to get a gf?

This tells me that you whiny cunts are simply mad that you can't find an attractive gf. So instead you bitch as if your life is awful when in reality you are just a whiny entitled cunt.
>>
Excuse me guys let me rephrase what I meant.

You guys are mad you cannot find a 10/10 girlfriend. So instead you whine like little bitches that your perfectly fine average looking girlfriend isn't good enough. Then you sorry ass losers pretend as if it is women's problem instead of looking in the mirror realizing it is YOU that are the problem.
>>
>>35048047
getting laid is the least of my problems and i'm the ultimate entitled beta NEET
>>
>wanting a 10/10 stacy roastie slut
>>
>>35048249
It is true.

>wah wah wah I can't get a gf
>wah wah wah chad gets all the girls
>meanwhile it is some autist mad that his ex gf's were average at best and thinks he deserves a 10/10 stacey that is somehow also a virgin
>>
robots blame everyone other than themselves
>>
>>35048295
Is that you in the op pic?

original fucking comment
>>
>>35048069
Bull. A 2/10 chick can EASILY get a 7/10+ man. This means that most men at or below 7/10 will never be wanted.
>>
>>35048295
>somehow also a virgin

exactly. 10/10 stacies are a meme, and the minuscule portion of them who are still virgins rightfully go for the top men

disregard stacies, go for the qt virgins instead
>>
>>35048320
Hahaha you clowns actually believe this to. This is why nobody will ever like you people. This thinking is plain wrong.
>>
>>35048339
Explain why. Tinder/harem culture is in full effect. An attractive guy can spin many plates at once.
>>
Mr. Layko's girlfriend dumped him after seeing his YouTube channel.
>>
>>35048349
Anyone can find ways to make himself reasonably attractive and get loads of girls.
>>
>>35048339
its a pretty logical statement, assuming x

x=all women are roastie sluts
>>
>>35048989
>anyone

ok lets take elephant man

fuck off normie faggot
>>
>>35049308
Elephant man gets pussy. What's your excuse?
>>
>>35048295
>ex gf

we can't even make friends and you think we've had relationships before? get the fuck off my board you stupid fucking normie
>>
>>35048069
YOU you you you
Try counting how many times that word gets thrown around in your post. NONE of it is I. None of it is your business.
kys
>>
>>35048069
Women are perfect and YOU need to better yourself to get on their level.
>>
File: 1484706970521.gif (1010KB, 277x241px) Image search: [Google]
1484706970521.gif
1010KB, 277x241px
>>35048047
>he hast seen all the daddy/mommy issues, bullying, drug addiction, autism threads

WEW

i just want a qt gf thats fucked up in the head like me

r9k is a board full of misfits i wish everybody here would express themselves with art
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.