[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET and robot /recovery/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: comfywtf.jpg (6KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfywtf.jpg
6KB, 248x249px
In this thread, we hold onto the last hopes we have of rejoining society, as impossible as it seems. Who knows, you might even make it.

Discuss recovery plans, successes, failures, experiences, more failures, and endgames.

Question of the day: What does your daily routine currently consist of? If you were to make one small change, what would it be?

Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/4aJqcEE
>>
Pro tip: make a habit of getting out instead of spending your life on r9k
>>
>>35048263
getting out where?
>>
>>35048038
fuck that I aint going back
>>
>>35048275
I'm making a habit of just walking through town in the early hours, since there's less people to bother me. It helps clear your mind more than you realise.
>>
>Wake up
>Morning exercises + run
>Study Japanese
>Play Guitar
>Midday exercises
>Send in a job application
>Evening exercises
>Go to bed
>Don't sleep

I'm not sure where all the time goes. I used to be able to fit much more into a day.

As for plans, fuck plans. What am I supposed to be aiming at? I don't want anything anymore.
>>
Walked 9 miles yesterday. Let's see if I can match or beat that today.
>>
Hpw do i stop putting myself down in my head constantly? How do i gain self importance? I want to not hate myself but i dont think i deserve a good life.
>>
Was a hardcore NEET, took drastic measures (moved to a new state and was homeless)
Had a job, got a car, had a pseudo girlfriend (read waited to get cucked)
Pretty much lost it all and had to move back with parents. Dad hates me.
Hardcore NEET all over again.

No matter how hard I try it all turns to shit.
>>
File: ca2iZDb.jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
ca2iZDb.jpg
47KB, 579x553px
Did little cardio and weight lifting today.
Still very addicted to my homegrown weed.

I don't want to completely quit but I cannot control it either (e.g. vaping only at the end of day would be ideal for me)

I would love to regain some self control. It would help me immensely.
>>
File: smoking.jpg (98KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
98KB, 699x1024px
>>35048038

I posted this in a thread earlier but it died.

>Wtf /r9k/, with this Milo shit there's been a lot of talk about gays, pedophiles and gay sexual abuse, and now that I'm thinking about I think I might have been molested as a kid.

>In fact, a lot of you faggoty "robots" on here have the same signs of being sexually abused and I wonder how many of you there are that either know you were or think you might have been molested as kids.

>I've been a pervert from a young age and had some homosexual leanings (especially towards traps and all of that other shit you see on 4chan) but I always thought it was just the computer turning me gay. Now that I think about it being a (((robot))) my whole life might be the result of something fucking autistic like being raped when I was two. What do we do r9k reeeeeeee

I think this might be at the root of why we're all so fucked up.
>>
>>35048038
I live in a mental institution now, fuck me, there is no turning back
>>
I'm a wagies.

Currently in work on the toilet. Holding in a poo for long time to get that comfy feel.

Update...The poo finally had enough and came out. Felt good.

The point is, you can enjoy comfy neet feels, even at work.

>b-but you're going to get in trouble spending too long taking a shit

Not a problem. Work in an office and the manager couldn't care less where you are or what you're doing. As long as the works done etc. I could also just lie and say I was down in a meeting or speaking to colleague on other floor.

Can't wait for my next shit desu
>>
>>35048038
I've got a robot success story
>Be me 18
>No job, no money, hate parents to my core
>never leave my room over social anxiety and feeling constant paranoia
>feel sick all the time mostly when i go out
>cry a lot
>become hateful
>Get mistaken for a hobbo twice due to old crappy clothes
>then my brother offers me to live with him around 20 minutes away from the city by train
>agree
>$100 a week for rent
>I'm still looking for a job and i went to the doctor and he prescribed me antidepressants
>Applying for a phone hopefully i get it soon
>Going to apply for the gym once i get a phone
>got a bunch of fancy new clothing
>Still a virgin but i have gotten some pretty high matches on okcupid including a virgin who is kinda cute
and i'm going to save for this year so i can study something next year
>>
My plan is to reach half financial independence, and then use my GI bill and savings to pursue enlightenment. If I should not find it, then I intend to find employment somewhere that I don't hate, I'm fucking tired of deserts(phoenix, Las vegas).

At that point money won't be a priority anymore.
>>
>>35048715
Your bro is kinda jewy if he's charging you 100 a week, and he knows that you're down on your luck. Or do you have some source of income that you're not talking about?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35048038
This thread is now blessed by me.
>>
>>35048038
Write the 20 blog posts for my clients today and tomorrow

Buy the How to Learn Japanese syllabus

Start studying seriously

Do more Anki reps

Start showering/washing up everyday
>>
>>35048827
Excellent plan, my robot. I'm already on the same path myself.
>>
>>35048497

Figure out what you're ashamed of and fix it. Whether it be getting new clothes, losing weight, or getting your vocal chords back on track. Look in the mirror, legitimately, I still hate what I see there but I do what I can to look half decent, and apparently (supposedly) I look really decent.
>>
bump because 4chin is gay
>>
File: Screenshot_20170222-125251.png (80KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170222-125251.png
80KB, 1080x1920px
When did /recovery/ last get /out/?
>>
>>35048850
$100 a week is awesome by his bro especially if it includes bills,the dude has to support himself too or do you want his brother to pay every single thing?
>>
>>35048275
Go to the park with your laptop so you can browse /r9k/ there
>>
File: Paige 133.jpg (66KB, 599x887px) Image search: [Google]
Paige 133.jpg
66KB, 599x887px
>get up at 8. coffee and listen to music usually pace around the caffeine high makes me happy.

>brekky then what an browse 4chan for an hour.

> gym its back day today. walk home and stretch in my living room.

>walk to mcdonalds for coffee around 3 sit for an hour listening to music.

>evening...watch nhl hockey and try not togged to depressed. maybe play overwatch. try and watch a movie.

I'm going to school in 5 weeks. ditching my whole life and moving to a different city for a chance to pull my life out of neutral.
>>
File: 1410193743887.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1410193743887.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
I have to take 3 days off my ADHD meds because I abused it again
>>
I really have trouble with talking.
Sometimes I just can't make a coherent sentence, I always forget some words or I pronounce things wrong. I'm always amazed by how normies can converse with each other without making a single mistake. Seriously how tf can I get my speech to keep up with my thoughts?

Also I'm shit at social interaction, whenever I talk to someone I realise there is nothing I want to talk about, and starting the conversation with a question like "how was your day" just doesn't get the conversation rolling.

This probably isn't the best board to ask this, but please give me some advice?
>>
File: sads.png (839KB, 931x497px) Image search: [Google]
sads.png
839KB, 931x497px
I'm in a dark place again. Feel very hopeless right now. I'm 26 and never had steady work,no degree, and I'm in deep shit. I'm going to go to bus driving school because bus drives get paid good money. But I have no real work experience except working in the field with the illegal Mexicans picking tomatoes and whacking almond trees. I don't think anyone is going to trust me to drive a truck or a bus with my resume. Feels bad.

when I was in community college I had a glimmer of hope, but then we had to pick partners and I failed that course. I was in and out since 09 and never got a degree. I wish I could go back but my mind is so burnt out in neetdom life doesn't feel real. I don't have any friends and my parents look at me with a layer of disgust. My cousins, aunts, parent's and brother's friends all have that tone of disgust when they speak to me.

I want a gf, bad. I just want someone to love but right now that seems like something out of my reach.

I used to go to the gym and lift every day but the apathy could keeps coming back and it takes over and makes me want to do nothing. It's stronger than hunger and the need for sex and it just takes over.

I'm going to do this bus thing, but when ever I attempt to do something this could keeps taking over and it just fucks everything up. Can someone tell me how to kill the apathy could? Is there anything I can do to stop it from raining on my life? hlp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i25WmY0RhUs
video related
>>
>>35049401
>Figure out what you're ashamed of and fix it

Last 15 years of my life.
>>
>>35048275
I usually go out at 2-4 am and walk/swing(I know I'm autistic) while listening music
>>
File: 1487456511103.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487456511103.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>35051625
Man I really wish I could tell you some words of encouragement but I'm basically an 18 year old version of yourself based on your description. The only option I see is lower your standards for your future and carve out a nice life from whatever is left. Maybe start giving up on certain social concerns since you'll probably forever be looked at in a negative view and focus on the things that make you happy regardless of social stigmas since you're past that.
>>
File: 1463837850099.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1463837850099.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
I tried to recover, I followed what was written in the book and listened to other peoples advice. Thought i could handle normie life + normie banter but when it came time I crash and burned. im depressed and unable to do anything again

I was always good at doing things on my own hidden away from sight since I was a child. I got things done with the least interaction possible. The normie way doesn't work for me. The robot method is the only way that has always worked for me in the past. im going to stick with that. fuck what other people say.
>>
>>35051116
Sounds comfy anon. I should get on some routine like this. You a fan of any specific team or do you just watch whatever's on?
>>
>>35048038

Looking for a job with a three year gap after I graduated college. I'm fucked. Can't get a real job cause of the 3 year gap. Can't get a minwage job cause I'm overqualified. Such a fucking joke this life is.
>>
>>35050865
>>35048850
Its meant to be $250 per person
and i have started i'm only on neet bucks at the moment but job hunting is going well
>>
>>35048284
>>35050948
>>35052079
what if you live in the north and it's too cold/snowing to do anything outside for 4 months of the year?
>>
I was having a bit of a stoned out thought last weekend. What if we made a simple browser extension that combs r9k users html to gather up the posts (or use the 4chan API or something). Get the post data somehow, and then do some word/ phrase frequency analysis, and identify negative and self-deprecating phrases, and make threads about these found trends and potential alternative phrases. If people use better language, it'll start to reshape their mindset.

what do you folks think of this idea?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.