[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Autism Stories/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1aPsvlr.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
1aPsvlr.png
17KB, 651x641px
>be in early middle school
>riding bus home
> young Stacies sitting in surrounding seats
>decide to joke around
>*achoo*
>"I'm allergic to girls"
>some Chad gets up and calls me a faggot
>Stacies giggle
>never speak up again
>>
>at work
>put on safety goggles to go to bathroom
>I have to do this since you have to wear safety goggles when you go to the shop floor
>closest bathroom to engineering area is on shopfloor
>already feel autistic wearing safety goggles in bathroom
>hear grunts of old Asian man
>old Asian engineer is taking dump
>I'm always super autistic when I talk to him
>I'm 2 stalls down, so I decide to wait it out when I hear his toilet flush.
>I guess it was just a Courtesy flush
>decide to leave stall and wash hands
>hear belt noises
>basically spring out of bathroom

I felt quite autistic after that one

at my last job I kept joking around that a client who I was designing something for would think I was autistic when he visited.

One day into his visit, he tells a coworker "I can tell anon is really smart, but he isn't all there socially, I wonder how he is with girls"

I have many more autistic autism stories
>>
>>35045906
>cares about how others perceive him
>is aware that others can perceive him and have opinions that differ from your own
Sounds like you're pretty far from being autistic, m8. I'd just call that social awkwardness.
>>
>>35045234
>jacking off and cutting myself simultaneously
>i like to watch the blood kinda smear around on my dick
>mom walks in with some clean laundry, doesn't knock naturally
>turbo-autism, i choose you!: i'm sitting at my desk chair with my pants pulled down beneath my knees, blood smeared all over my crotch, look over at her and immediately yell something like, "mom, boys can have their time of the month too!"
>fortunately she was already stumbling backwards out of my room almost at the moment she walked in and saw me, and she's just as socially awkward/uncomfortable as I am, so repression and denial come as second nature.

but fuck. i still don't feel the same when i look my mom in the eyes, and that was in december. i need to move out, jesus christ.
>>
File: 1487729271699.jpg (39KB, 680x638px) Image search: [Google]
1487729271699.jpg
39KB, 680x638px
A girl in High School said i was hot, my response was

>same bro

>mfw
>>
>>35045234
dsadasdasdas
>>
This hapend the other day
>Be in uni
>Have to take a shit
>Go to public bathroom
>Think its empty
>Decide to spartan kick the stall door because autism
>mfw there is a guy in there
>he didn't lock the door for some reason
>the stall door flies inward and slams into him
> i sprint the fuck out of the bathroom as fast as I can
>>
File: laughing nope.gif (742KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nope.gif
742KB, 200x200px
>>35048384
>"mom, boys can have their time of the month too!"
>>
>>35049089
How does the door slam him? They are designed to not touch the toilet when opened inwards.
>>
File: 1480314705196.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
1480314705196.png
164KB, 599x586px
>6th grade
>somewhat cute girl comes up and asks if I want to go to the school dance with her
>"uhh I dont think I was invited to that one, sorry"
literally the only time a female expressed any interest in me and I fucking blew it
>>
>>35049089
This is why you must decide to be a gentleman, Anon.
>>
>>35049128
He could've been hunched forwards and so when anon kicked it it hit him in the face.
>>
>>35049089
Kek hdhbtduxthanftvgqcfmdcfs
>>
GoagcysyuatchrchsgcdadtgtusvyehagchBGusycrkfbjdmxuvhfu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.