[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blood Phobia / Emophobia thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: iv.jpg (44KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
iv.jpg
44KB, 700x490px
I can't be the only one edition.

>Share your stories.
>Terrorize others.

Exposition should be the key to cure it.

I'll start with a greentext.

>Me, 20 years old male.
>I have to get vaccinated.
>Doctress is really kind with me.
>I tell her that I have 0 resistence against needles and blood.
>"Oh come on, you're a grown up man, you can do it"
>"Yes but..."
>She was late with her patient schedule probably.
>"Stand here anon, you'll not even feel it"
>I Look away. Hold up with all the strenght I have.
>"Done!"
>Tfw that wasn't that horrible.
>"Well doc you were kinda right I didn't felt anything"
>Look at the arm I got the shoot in.
>A single droplet of blood.
>I see it.
>It's running from the point I was pitched down on my arm.
>The horror.
>Doctress is already at the opposite side of the room doing her shit at the pc.
>Fuck.
>Everything starts spinning.
>Tunnel vision.
>Legs are weak.
>I try to limp towards the closest wall.
>I Faint for a couple of seconds.
>When I gain conciousness again, I'm on the ground
>I fell down against a lamp.
>The lamp has been smashed.
>The doctress tells me that's everything is fine.
>"Don't worry It's just a parasympathetic reaction"
>I didn't had the strenght to tell her to fuck off and that I had tell her that.
>She makes a nurse bring me a coffie and sugar.

>I did not had to pay for the lamp.
>I got a free coffie out of the situation.

Inb4: "man up boy waht are u autistic?"
>not rational
>>
>tfw /r9k/is apparently made by vampires
>>
have you ever looked at gore online? do you have this same physical response to digital blood? what about fake blood in movies?
>>
>>35046157
Guro is pretty much just disgusting. But not scary.
Online and in movies... It sometimes gives me some troubles but never to the "fainting" level.
It can make me feel uncomfortable and 'trigger' something irl, but only if it's really suggestive. Like IV bags, or scenes of syringes filling up with reds.
Usually the real problem is the thought of it flowing and running into veins/small tubes.
With "trigger" i meant that strange situation where terror takes you because you become self aware of the veins and the blood in your arms.
Once the thought is inside my head, it's kinda hard to push it away and the parasympathetic thing starts to kick in. Nausea, general weakness, they say i become pale as a ghost.
>>
We should hold OP down and force him to give a blood donation.
>>
>>35046367
Wouldn't be hard. I would probably faint in no time.
I wouldn't like it.
I even have that "rare" Negative Zero type.

Still not doing it. The idea is horror.
>tfw sometime there are "donate blood today" type of billboards around the streets.
>tfw I have to willingly try not look or think about them.
>>
>>35046448
The thing that's most fun for me about blood donations is that warm feeling of the tube against your arm, and how you can feel your blood flowing in that tube. Quite erotic for me.
>>
>>35046463
>erotic
We're on two different planets.
In two different dimensions.

How.
>>
>>35045212
I faint when I'm sick, stand up too fast, or eat too much. Really shitty feeling. Apparently it's the same reaction or the doctors just used a cop out because they couldn't figure it out. Kinda worries me because I don't faint from fear so not sure how the fuck it's in the same category. Blood draws are whatever for me but I can't give blood due to low blood volume. So the fainting would actually be me needing that blood back.
>>
I used to hate seeing blood but now it's evolved to whenever I see blood I always start to laugh and it's not forced idk what happened
>>
I fainted after getting blood taken at the military enlistment center

lol

they grabbed me from under my elbows and pulled me onto a bed in front of the other applicants
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.