[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you such a nice guy? Don't you know everyone hates you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: 2078582674-spotniceguy.gif (43KB, 431x644px) Image search: [Google]
2078582674-spotniceguy.gif
43KB, 431x644px
Why are you such a nice guy? Don't you know everyone hates you?
>>
>Compliment people and help out
>Everyone hates you
>Tell people to fuck off and tease them
>Everyone thinks you're badass

Why can't the world make sense?
>>
I fit all of those criteria and I feel like fucking cucked

>>35045864
Seems like society wants us to become a psychopath and fuck anyone over if it strengthens your position in society
>>
>>35045864
this pisses me off the most. Because I legit try to be nice but the world doesn't work that way.
>>
>>35045864
People admire the strong and nothing says strong like being an uncaring, unfeeling sociopath.
>>
>>35045178
I knew a guy like this back in HS. We pantsed him
Never came back. Good times
>>
>>35045864

Because everyone cares about themselves and their family first and formost and anyone who acts otherwise ('nice guys') is dishonest.
>>
>>35045178
Jeez, don't you realize that "nice guy" is code word for unattractive?

We're "nice guys" because of genetics, not because we're actually nice.
>>
>>35045178
This was me until I became an alcoholic. Now I'm a jerk who always has a hangover and don't have the will to put up with people's shit and for some reason everyone loves me for it. My parents used to tell me drugs/alcohol were bad, did I get lied to?
>>
>>35046700
How narrow.
>>
>>35045178

I'm not a nice guy anymore, I grew out of that mentality. Nice guys arent even nice, but piss poor communicators who think they're owed something for being nice.

Women aren't attracted to you simply for being nice, you need other qualities that they like too! You need to communicate your intentions somewhat early, or else you're just wasting your time being friends with someone who you wanted a deeper relationship with.

Once I developed more confidence and became a better communicator, I stopped being a nice guy. There's no point in being a nice guy. It doesn't get you laid, and it doesn't get you the affection you're looking for.
>>
>>35046963
>think they're owed something for being nice
I'm glad you realized you're a shit person.
>>
>>35045864
Compliments are to be used sparingly. Do not over compliment women. You will not get what you want out of it. It only makes you look bad and your compliments meaningless. Compliments mean more when they are earned and used sparingly.
>>
>>35046998
I was a shit person as a "nice" guy. Nice guys aren't very good people desu. They usually have ulterior motives.
>>
>six foot or less
they can't keep getting away with it
>>
I think I'm still a nice guy.

I get laid but dry spells sorta fuck you over until you grow some balls again.
>>
>>35047008
You don't sound any better a person. Just a more honest asshole.
>>
>>35046963
>who think they're owed something for being nice

so kindness shouldnt be repayed with respect? why be nice at all then?
>>
>>35047028
Not shouldn't, isn't.

Its the reality.

Respect comes with hard work dude, something earned. If you where a man you would understand that.
>>
I'd rather be nice and get shit on then be an asshole and be loved honestly
>>
>>35047040
>cuck me

ok anon
>>
"Nice guy" is a euphemism for men that aren't aggressive, aren't big and strong, aren't dominant, aren't masculine enough to be sexually appealing to women.
>>
>>35047008
>They usually have ulterior motives.
As does pretty much everyone else.
>>
I'm nice-ish, that's what I've lowered myself to. Used to be super nice.

Roasteroos can fuck off, I'm hanging onto this if it kills me. I will not be a mean-spirited wastrel just because W-WOW HE SED MEEN THING, IS HE SINGLE??
>>
>>35047038
I do understand it, I'm just saying what is the point of being nice then? I used to be a "nice guy" but it got me nowhere in life and I had to learn the hard way that theres no respect for people that act nice.

Why be nice at all?
>>
>>35047038
>>35047073
also

>respect comes with hard work

load of shit
>>
>>35047073

What about those who are genuinely kind-hearted and/or love humanity

Not saying I'm one of those people.
>>
>>35047073
I don't care too mcuh of myself that much or really want a woman. i just hope that some small deeds of mine would make the world a better place for people.
>>
>>35047061
>aren't masculine enough to be sexually appealing to women until they hit 34 and all those alphas drop them so they flock to the people they spurned and secretly hated because "They're such nice guys"

Ftfy, its amazing how age turns a nice guy from a loser into the best thing ever in a woman's eyes.
>>
>>35047028
Kindness is a virtue. I think kind people should be respected, but being kind isn't about being respected.

Niceness is more about being on another's good side and having basic respect for one another. Which isn't wrong but not always the best thing and it doesn't guarantee the respect of others. I think what's important is developing a strong character so none of this will be an issue.
>>
If you're nice for non-altruistic reasons you are shit. Additionally, some people hate genuinelly nice guys because they believe them to have hidden intentions instead of, well, being nice. Been there done that.
>>
>>35047152
>Don't you see, anon? I was just too immature to realise that you were always the one who was there for me.
>I just needed some time to understand my feelings. Now I know that the one I wanted was right in front of me all along.
>It was just meaningless sex with them. With you it's real, even if I don't cum or show any kind of enjoyment whatsoever
>Let's not get a pre-nup: there's no way I'd ever let go of my perfect man.
>Anon, I want to have kids. Why? Because I love you and I want to share that love with another person who means as much to me as you do.
>I'm sorry, anon, but I conveniently don't love you anymore. Sometimes a woman just has to follow her heart, because money isn't everything. Speaking of, we should probably discuss alimony payments.
>>
>tfw too omega to be a nice guy so I just avoid everyone.
They're all plotting to kill me anyway.
>>
>tfw friendly but flirtatious when in the right company
>when with a buddy or two, ill hit on most attractive girls regardless of their relationship status
>almost got a good friend to cheat on her boyfriend the other day because i let her know she made me hard
i only showed restraint so that i could fuck her in the future multiple times, as opposed to fucking her once then having her drop me
>>
>>35047531
i got sort of sidetracked here, but the point is be an asshole. not too much of one, and try to play it smart, but be an asshole.
>>
>>35047538
>just be an asshole bro
:^)
>>
>>35045864
It's fun to be rude
>>
>>35047563
it works as long as you arent ugly (5-6+/10)
>>
>>35045178

When I was nice to people, I had friends and stuff.

Now i'm kind of an asshole and I have no friends.
>>
Nice guys are guys who are nice as their default behavior because of being told to behave a certain way and being praised for polite, pleasant, meaning well, and staying out of the trouble. The term isn't made up by them to parade around, but is based on what people call them everyday. But they didn't develop their self-worth or interpersonal skills and so struggle with unassertive, indirect, unable to voice their true opinions and feelings, and being nonviable to the opposite sex.

Gotta love how it's been twisted to be some ironic "wolf in sheep's clothing" crap. Like seriously? They are harmless, that's why they're called what that they're called. Just human beings with personality flaws to overcome, like not being able to say no and not indulging certain people.
>>
>>35045178
I agree even feminist hate male feminist for being nice guys who support feminism.
>>
>>35045864
LMAO. Are you still in high school or something?
>>
>>35047656
He's on 4chan. Same diff.
>>
>>35045178
>6 foot or less

>6'0"

Please fucking end me
>>
>>35047681
at least it's not 5'9 ;_;
its the fucking 6 that people look at, that's already enough for you to be good to go man
>>
>>35045178
>wearing the virgin clothes
>having the virgin face
>>
File: heightism1.jpg (632KB, 1134x1193px) Image search: [Google]
heightism1.jpg
632KB, 1134x1193px
>>35047681
>>35047729
>tfw 5'9''

all the memes are true boys we're just born to suffer
>>
>>35047406
I often wonder how much is too much. Like, how much in payments would do such damage to my life that it would be better to go to prison. It would certainly serve her right.
>>
>>35048163
Falseflagging 6'2" virgin detected.
>>
>>35045178
>non-threatening genitalia
oh, so it's supposed to armed with a knife?
>>
im usually only a nice guy in situations that require politeness or when im trying to manipulate people
>>
>>35045178
I really hate how much this describes me. Everything except the wet shoulder.
>>
That's a "nice guy", not an actual nice guy.
>>
>>35048306
>not an actual nice guy
Like yourself, right? Maybe you should go around informing poor ignorant people foolishly calling these fakers nice guys the difference.
>>
>>35045178
That causality is bass ackwards. Nice guys are nice because nobody likes them and they're trying their hardest to be likeable. If they stopped being nice and started being more assertive and rude, they wouldn't be any better off. Assholes on the other hand aren't popular because they're assholes, they can get away with their behavious because of their natural charisma.
>>
>>35048163
>sheboons talking shit
w/e i'd fuck em but it's not the end of the world if a sheboon doesn't want me
>>
I mix it up by being neutral and mean.
nothing changes though.
>>
I'm not. I generally try to be polite to people, but if it's a woman my age I treat them coldly.
>>
>>35048378
Nice guy doesn't mean being a doormat.
>>
The problem isn't as much as being a nice guy as it is not knowing how to act any different. Doing nice things because you morally think they're the right things to do doesn't make you some beta nice guy, it means you principles that you stand by, which is good.

Write up things you find morally right or wrong and use that to guide you. Follow your own fucking views and don't bend them to every situation.
>>
My gf is completely devoted to me. I got her by being nice.
>>
File: 1385527187717.jpg (116KB, 563x364px) Image search: [Google]
1385527187717.jpg
116KB, 563x364px
>>35045178
>Video store
>>
>>35048709
>Kids will never know the feeling of inserting a disc into a dvd player
>>
>>35048718

I also enjoy dank memes.
>>
>>35048718
>Kids will never know the feeling of receiving a vhs tape by mail containing fansubs
>>
>>35045178
Actually this thread redpilled me, I will stop being nice to people
>>
File: 1478925324379.jpg (35KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1478925324379.jpg
35KB, 500x280px
>>35045178
>Video Store
>There are kids who know what a vagina feels like but not a VHS
>>
>>35045864

I think people like those that are nice, caring and respectful while at the same time carry themselves with enough confidence to not take shit from others.

You can be a good person without being submissive and passive
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x475px
>6'4
>"Ewww anon why are you so tall XD? That's so fucking gross am I right?
>A chad the same height as me
>"Wow Chad you're so tall and handsome XD! Wanna go out :3"
>>
>>35048718
>You will never know the feeling of insterting your dick into a teenage vagina
>>
I'm nice because I know the ego is an illusion
>>
>>35048843
You must be doing something wrong if Chad is exactly like you but gets all the girls.
>>
>>35046998

as opposed to the borderline psychopath who treats everyone like a tool to be used for getting something he wants?

Sounds like thats your definition of a good person.
>>
File: 1277800616416.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1277800616416.gif
1MB, 300x169px
I'm not, though. I'm as much of a grumpy, unpleasant cock externally as I am internally. People at work dread having to go to my office when they need something.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.