[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I attracted to only Damaged girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1487614279019.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487614279019.png
29KB, 741x568px
Why am I attracted to only Damaged girls?
>>
Because they're the only ones you have a chance with
>>
>>35045124
because you're a Damaged boy. don't breed with them or anyone
>>
>>35045609
/thread let's go home bois.
>>
>>35045124
Same, man.

>tfw keep getting oneitis from sluts
It wasn't supposed to be like this man
>>
>>35045124
Was your mom damaged?

Since I my early teen years I've been attracted almost exclusively to damaged girls, and my therapist made me see that apparently it's because my mom was completely fucked in the head too. As a little kid I hated seeing her suffer and I wanted to "fix" her but then she offed herself and I was left with mommy issues.
>>
>>35045124
I am the same way. I love to find those kinds of girls and help them try to get better but I cant ever seem to really help them in the end
>>
>>35045609
That was brutal dude /thread
>>
>>35045124
Because you're bored and apathetic and damaged girls are fun. You're not as affected by their insanity as a normie would be, and you enjoy the intensity of it.
>>
>>35047752
I think there is a better chance for them to be extremely clingy and that is exactly what i want
>>
>>35047837
Thats true they are usually more clingy. That just comes along with the territory, I dont mind that at all.
>>
Because you are insecure and hope damaged girl would be less likely to leave you.
>>
>>35045124
I know that feel anon.

I'm not even broken myself. I also come from a stable home, and I love both my parents very much.

I just want to care for a girl, and have her rely on me.
>>
>>35047800
I don't know anon, you seem to be projecting a bit. Could it be that this is the reasoning you use for liking /damaged/ grills?
>>
>>35047959
It's definitely a big part of why I like them, yes. I suggested it because I imagine OP might be the same.
>>
>>35045124
Guys like you terrify me. Are you going to move on once I'm better?
>>
>>35047979
>once I'm better
That's not how it works
>>
>>35047979
No, I'll always be right by your side as long as you don't get fat
>>
>>35047979
Better? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>35045124
Maybe because you are damaged yourself. People are drawn to others who share similar traits.
>>
>>35048000
You got me there, it never gets better. Nice trips.

>>35048008
Won't I stop being interesting if there's nothing wrong with me?

>>35048015
Depressed and chronic fatigue
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>oh boy another armchair psychology thread where the mentally disabled claim they're mental health professionals
>>
File: betterdeadthanred.jpg (42KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
betterdeadthanred.jpg
42KB, 400x225px
>tfw attracted to mentally challenged anonymous retards on this piece of shit board even though i know none of you shitlords will ever answer my feelings and you will just fiddle with my fragile heart
>>
>>35047979
Well anon the whole point is to help you get to that point, its a waste to move on after all that work.

The real question is will you move on?
>>
>>35048064
>fiddle
that sounds weird
anyway if you're a girl be my gf.
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24KB, 293x268px
I had a bit of a savior complex. So, I tended to put my focus on damaged women. Over the years I learned you can't force someone to work on their shit even if it's logically the best solution.

I still have a touch of that complex. But my new policy is to only put in as much as they do. So as long as someone is actively seeking to improve, see a therapist etc I try to be there for them. I think it's a good middle ground.

>>35048044
To be honest the mental illness was always the least interesting part, it was dreadfully predictable. Or at least those are my experiences with bipolar women. I doubt something like chronic fatigue is why someone might describe you as interesting.
>>
>>35047979
Honestly? Yes.

I've "fixed" two girls in my life and genuinely lost interest. They're both doing great now, and I like to take at least a little bit credit for that - but as soon as their mentality stabilizes they become extremely boring.
>>
I'm a little damaged myself (use to have a chronic sleep disorder, depression, anxiety, found brother dead from overdose etc) and all my best friends are damaged (broken homes, sexual abuse, beatings, alcoholic fathers etc). I just find that I communicate better with people who've been through some shit, and there's a certain warmth and understanding between us as we all work through our own issues and try to get better. I guess it makes sense that I tend to get with women who are similar. They can't be too crazy, though, but as long as they have a good heart I'm fine with her having some baggage.
>>
>>35048044
>Won't I stop being interesting if there's nothing wrong with me?
it wont matter anymore because we're in love you silly girl

at least in my case, but im not like other guys, tee hee~
>>
>>35045124
I'd love to find a damaged girl to trick into beveling she is finally gonna get help and everything will be better. Just for one day show her she is nothing and nobody will ever love her.To the point she will just accept the abuse I bring to her. To the point she will just beat herself for me and when I am done with her she will just kill herself after all she is nothing.
>>
>>35045124
do you watch alot of anime?
>>
>>35045124
cuz ur a retarded nigga
>>
>>35045124
Personally I WAS because of arrogance. That I was the person that could change them into an amazing "movie-esque" life changer. Spoiler-I was wrong evretym
>>
>>35047979
You'll probably move out first
>>
>>35045124
because they allow you to momentarily pretend you're not a colossal failure
>>
I'm too damaged myself to get a damaged girls.
They want a non-damaged boyfriend to fix them or a low damaged boyfriend to help each other out.
>>
Why don't you like me then?
>>
>>35048583
I do like you.
>>
>>35045124
How do you find a single one? My state doesn't have any single girls for miles.
>>
>>35048583
Because you're too far away.
>>
Worst fucking decision i've ever made was dating a foster girl. her father died in a car crash when she was 7, and her mother died a week later from ODing on heroin a week after that. She was very cute but a fucking psycho. I thought to myself going into it that i'll "fix" her or whatever, but she ended up being the worst mistake of my life.

although one of the proudest times i've had is when she told me that i reminded her of her father, it warmed my heart.
>>
>>35048655
Care to elaborate? What type of "psycho" things did she do? Up to now I've always had a thing for damaged women.
>>
Where do I find a fixer boyfriend that will stay inside with me and talk about feelings with me?
>>
>>35049131
Here, post skype.
>>
I just want a sad girl, not a psycho girl.
>>
>>35045124
Same. I love slutty girls, unnatural hair colors, nose piercings, tatoos, all the red flags. I just can't help myself
>>
File: 1485869687163.jpg (34KB, 568x457px) Image search: [Google]
1485869687163.jpg
34KB, 568x457px
>tfw find a group of "damaged" girls
>tfw they sound intense as fuck, they don't give a shit about anything

This gon b fun
>>
>>35045124
Because you see "good" girls and what kinds of boyfriends they have. Literally gods among men; smart, handsome, humanitarian, etc. and realize no matter how hard you try you can never be one of them

So you settle

I went on a date with a perfect girl once, as in with personality and ambition. She was pretty but nothing special looks wise but I instantly fell in love. Obviously it didn't work out, and I stalked her social media the other day. Her boyfriend is literally miles beyond what I can hope to ever achieve. I'm not even jealous or angry at this point, I clearly did not and could not in a million years deserve her.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.