[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD I DONT NEED FUCKING THERAPY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 3

File: AHHHHH.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD
I DONT NEED FUCKING THERAPY
>>
>>35045103
ONE NOTHlN WRONG WITH ME
>>
i wish my parents could afford therapy for me.
>>
>>35045146
I wish you could go in place of me
>>
ALL ANON WANTED WAS A PEPSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hof4EESpe_k
>>
>>35045146
I wish my parents would realize they don't have the money for my therapy.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeee.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>35045145
TWO NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35045103
Don't lie to yourself anon.
You know more than anyone that you need therapy.
>>
If there is anyone on /r9k/ that doesn't need therapy. You need to get the fuck out. Mentally healthy people don't belong here.
>>
If your therapist isn't a complete nincompoop it will a pleasant and enlightening experience.

They've seen worse than you. You are harmless. The violent, abused, low iq, genuinely crazy people give them headaches.

You're just a depressed sadsack. You are the reason most therapists went in to their profession. They want to help you.
>>
>>35045358
most therapists are retarded though. it's a fact.
>>
>>35045103
>still lives with parents
>believes there is nothing wrong with you
>>
>tfw parents go on overseas vacations yearly but wont pay for therapy for me because they dont believe in mental illness even though they see me struggling every day
>>
>>35045103
You should go to the therapy for the kek.

I don't want to spend money on that but I'm curious to see what kind of bullshit a therapist would tell me and pass it as ""professional advice"".
>>
>>35045358
>>35045333
fuck off shill

therapy is kike pseudo science
>>
>>35045358
>They've seen worse than you.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

They've seen normalfags with 'problems' like failing at school or breaking up with girlfriends.

Therapy for an actual robot is like a band aid on an amputated limb. It's a joke. If therapy can help your 'problems,' you are a normalfag.
>>
>go to therapy
>dad takes me there
>therapist seduces him
>mom and dad divorce
>life goes even more in to hell

t-thanks i guess
>>
>>35045233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9bjm1-EU5M

let the
let the

kish kish

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35045183
HOLY FUCK THATS WHAT I THOUGHT OF, THE FUCK!
>>
>>35045358
But all those people talk and have friends and gfs. I've shocked most my therapists with my lack of relationships and how quiet I am.
>>
I've been in therapy for 8 years. Hasn't helped, but it's nice having someone to talk to thats not my parents.
>>
Therapy is just a very expansive and more verbose version of someone telling you to just do the things you're incapable of doing.

You have to be kinda dumb or not have serious issues to get anything out of it.
>>
>>35045145
>>35045233
>>35045505
BEATEN WHY FOR (WHY FOR)

CAN'T TAKE MUCH MOOORE (HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO)
>>
>>35045475
THis 100%

GTFO if your "problems' can be alleviated from glorified babysitters im tired of normies being so fucking obnxoious.These goons wouldn't know turmoil if it smacked them
>>
my parents tell me this every day this is why i dont leave my room anymore
>>
>TFW QT therapist
I almost walked out on the spot when I saw how cute she was. Turns out it helped. Just find some Stacy and pay her to listen to your problems/ deepest secrets, but make sure there's a no laughing at how big of a fucking loser you are clause.
>>
>>35045439
Noone understands me. Noone gets me. I can never receive the help I need. I'm too complex.

Sometimes you guys sound like angry teenagers.
>>
>>35045809
How can i win the biggest loser contest when i actually would try to improve myself, not falling for your tricks to steal the only thing in life i can be proud of.
>>
I love how you robots think therapy can't help you.
>>
>>35045941
What can therapy do? At best it'll be a glorified talk.
>>
>>35045183
Came here to post this. I'm original
>>
>>35045941
I've been to two mental hospitals. Therapy only works if you can talk. Protip: robots suck at talking
>>
>>35045941
So how is spelling your problems here different then going to a therapist?
>>
>>35045475
>>35045575
Pretend that this post has an image of Jared Leto's Joker with the "DAMAGED" tattoo on his forhead.

That's you.
>>
>>35045941
>>35045941
>>35045885
>>35045809
therapy exist for two reasons

1,siphon money out of gullible retards
2.Spread propaganda

if your "problems" can be fixed by talking to some cunt with a basket weaving degree , YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT end of story.just a failed normie looking for attention
>>
>>35046020
A true robot fails even at being a robot, so if you think you are a robot you are in fact a failed normie.
>>
>>35046011
tell me something i dont know FAGGOT
>>
>>35045103
>tfw no mom or dad to force hormone therapy on me
>>
My dad offered me therapy the other day, felt kinda insulted but whatever
>>
>>35045103
AND I STILL BELIVE THAT I CANNOT BE SAVED
>>
You have a mother and father who care about you. You have a roof over your head. You have an education.

You... nevermind. You're right. No one can help you. You're such a profoundly complex snowflake that even the most experienced doctors know you are a lost cause who will die a miserable wreck. After all, they only became doctors for the sweet, sweet money and secretly laugh about your problems.

You guys don't want help. You just want wallow in misery.
>>
>>35046011
>>35046563
it's kind of true though. i swore i wouldn't go back to therapy because years of treatment didn't help me but i was losing it so i gave in and decided to try again. this woman is a borderline illiterate fucking "DOCTOR" who barely speaks english. each week i go in there feeling like she's not helping me so i told her that and asked her to assist with getting into a more intensive treatment program. she said all of her patients benefit from talk therapy so she has never had to refer someone to treatment like that before. she looked it up on her smartphone and picked the first treatment center they had on a random website and recommended that i call. when i looked it up it that evening online, i saw that it was a drug rehab. i told her this and she laughed and said, yeah i told you i never had to refer anyone before. last week i said she wasn't helping again and she basically said "i know i'm not helping you but there's only so much that a therapist can do so i guess it's up to you if you want to keep attending sessions." she understands NOTHING about my life.

my problem is that i have severe anxiety and if i drop her, i don't know if i'll be able to deal with calling other doctors. it's been hell in the past, when i have worked up the courage to do it, with the majority not calling me back and others not taking my insurance or being total cunts. i was desperate a few years ago too and i called something like 8 different therapists in one week and none of them called me back, weren't taking patients or didn't take my insurance even though it said they did online. i was already depressed and i ended up not leaving my house at all for over 4 months and things kept getting worse.

this one is just about the worst therapist i've had but most of the others were not much better, just not as shitfucking retarded. psychology is mostly a meme if you have severe problems and the constant promises and letdowns can make a depressed person feel worse.
>>
>>35046563
>>35046798
>You guys don't want help. You just want wallow in misery.
so, i guess my point is that you're wrong. maybe it's true for some people but i am pretty desperate for a quality doctor to help me and can't find it. even when i go to a decent doctor, the progress has been minimal. i have come to the conclusion that they CAN'T help people with severe problems, even if they claim they can.
>>
>>35046563
>You have a mother and father who care about you.
False wonder what makes you think half of us even have parents to "care for us"

>You have a roof over your head
Not for long
>You have an education.
Too poor for college and too stupid for scholarships

Keep projecting retard, some people are legimately fucked up.We dont need self righteous normies coming here attemping to shame us in our den
>>
>>35046563
oh and also
>You have a mother and father who care about you.
no, i don't
>You have a roof over your head.
yes and it's terrible living here and all i want is to be functional enough to move out.
>You have an education.
no, i don't.

i know it makes you people feel better to shit on those who have terrible lives but we don't all deserve it. sometimes people can be fucked over by circumstances and get into a hole too deep to dig themselves out of.
>>
>>35046837
Does your insurance cover out of network doctors? If you can pay a little more you might get somebody that's not bottom of the barrel and doesn't rely on the insurance companies to get them patients.
>>
>>35046563
you clearly don't understand how depression works. some people have everything yet depression still cripples into their lives. does that not ring a bell in your little normie brain?
>>
>>35047043
Depression can happen to anyone and everyone. Old young dumb smart rich poor successful lazy ugly beautiful brown black white whatever.

If it is crippling your life and you are miserable why NOT get help? What do you have to lose?
>>
>therapy
>helping whatsoever
total fag shit. tell them off even more and if you HAVE to go just bullshit to the shrink because nothing goods comes out of that mess
>>
>>35045103
B**** ass f***** don't you know that's the first way the step to getting neet bucks got a document that s*** my man
>>
>>35045103
just do it anon. then you'll be put on SSRIs and eventually nothing matters to you anymore. you just become a numb, soulless zombie who cares about nothing. Career, family, health. it all goes out the window.
>>
>>35046798
That's a legitimate argument. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience.

I have bad anxiety too and if I'm around too many people my brain shuts off and I can't focus or absorb any information. Klonopin made my quality of life much better. Everyone is different but it genuinely helped me
>>
>>35045103

man, i wish my parents gave enough of a shit about me when I was younger to send me to therapy.
>>
>>35047128
What I wouldn't give to stop caring. Still something inside me feels like that would be a copout, guess I'll just carry on. Maybe one day I'll come to my senses.
>>
>>35047185
me too. i probably wouldn't be this fucked up. my own family knew i self harmed as a teen and did nothing about it.
>>
>>35045103
Anon just go to therapy, ive been in therapy literally all my life since I was about 4 and its so fucking comfy
Spend about 5 sessions with them and if you still don't like them or feel any kind of connection tell your parents that this one won't work for you
A therapist is there to hear your problems and give you a hand in thinking of solutions
If you go through quite a few and still haven't found one you like just drop it
At least try anon, its genuinely comfy and fun once you find one who you mix well with
>>
>>35047500
>Anon just go to therapy, ive been in therapy literally all my life since I was about 4
And yet you still ended up here. Really activates your almonds dont it?
>>
>>35047500
>talking to and being around other humans
>comfy
Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Paying some kike to spend a couple hours a week messing with my head.

No thanks.
>>
>>35047546
Anon you don't realize that they don't judge you unless you tell them that you want to harm either yourself or somebody else, and even if you want to you can just lie and say you don't
You can vent whatever you want to them and they will listen and help you think of shit to go through it or shit you could have dont to go through it
>>35047536
Also i admit to being a normie, albeit an autistic normie, but I don't post, this is actuslly my second time posting (including what you replied to) I normally just lurk because I like the stuff robots talk about
>>
>>35045103
Lmao guess what niga. I'm 18 but my parents threatens to kick me out if I don't go. Literally nothing wrong with me except being a twisted FUCKING psychopath XDDD

However I missed 2 appointments and they want $70 before I can schedule another one on the insurance. I'm not paying and so far mom hasn't made me go yet.

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>35047577
But I have nothing to say you retarded cunt. I dont like talking and my brain goes blank whenever I'm around humans. I have nothing to share, no story to tell and I dont give a shit about others.
>>
>People here honestly think Therapy isn't a total fucking meme

This board is 90% normalfags
>>
>>35047577
holy fuck gtfo you and like an ad rit now
>>
>>35047593

I'm like that too. It comes when you're smart enough to know that people don't actually talk to each other, they only take turns talking about themselves in order to feel validated.
>>
>>35047626
>they only take turns talking about themselves in order to feel validated.
Wow really you figured that out all on your own wow
>>
>>35046563
>, they only became doctors for the sweet, sweet money and secretly laugh about your problems.

Is that not a rational assumption?
>>
My mom made me go to therapy one when I was like 17 because I'm an alcohol. I went in thinking it was bullshit and that no talking or trying to get into my head could help. I didn't even think I needed it. I've always frowned upon therapy thinking it's a scam. Anyways.. it was surprisingly comfy. I cried at first, but then the old bastard got real with me and told me that I can keep drinking if I want to and sarcastically said I can even "practice" at it. He told me he was an ex alcoholic himself, and knew nothing he could say would get me to stop. He did give me some valuable advice though, and even suggested some nice literature. I never went back and never paid him though, kek. I really should do that. I wonder what he'll think if he gets a random $30 check from someone 6 years ago that he doesn't even remember.
>>
>>35047648

Oh, i'm sorry for insulting your intelligence by pointing out something you already knew.

So so very sorry.
>>
>>35047684
You better be sorry bitch
>>
>>35047622
Did you have a stroke what the fuck does that mean
>>
My parents also want me to go to therapy for 'internet addiction'. I think they're out of touch with the current generation, that's like everyone I fucking know.
>>
>>35045358
>They've seen worse than you
yeah, but are those people now living happy lives?
>>
>>35045179
if you are in northern california i will go in place of you
>>
I wish my parents cared enough to send me to therapy
>>
File: kikes.jpg (4KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
kikes.jpg
4KB, 230x219px
>>35045103
objective truth: if you're posting on this board you need therapy. everyone here is either suicidal, depressed, "depressed", has some mental disorder, or is a hyper-norm who sits around and pretends to be depressive robot, which, we can easily agree upon, requires a very sick and deranged mind.

obligatory: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT FUCKING NORMANS!!!!!!!
>>
>>35045146
Therapy is a scam. It hasn't worked for anyone here why would it for you? Fucking snowflake
>>
>>35045103
>ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI
>JUST ONE AND SHE WOULDN'T GET IT FOR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are Suicidal Tendencies /ourguys/?
>>
>>35049300

Some of us started here and climbed the ladder. I'm still here because there is no such thing as "not belonging here" in my book. This is just \b\ 2, this is not a secret clib and you have to be specially autistic to take a FBI owned imageboard so seriously that you genuinely think it's a special snowflake safe space for the easily triggered such as you. There's always wizchan for that.

I grew up miserable in a poor neighborhood, being abused by my step dad. My first introduction to hard drugs was when I was 4 years old and some older kid fiddled my dende for a full year. Yes I have mental problems and a truckload of issues. I used to be an introverted NEET dropout alcoholic weed addict who hated his life and that's when I started browsing this shithole.

Pointer to the REEEEbots. You were not here when this place first opened. This was not a safe haven for the special snowflakes. Normies have a right to be here. Deal with it and grow a fucking skin.

I wad just lucky to have had 3 good friends who helped me deal with myself. Then one of them got a gf and her gf pretty much threw me right out of my comfort zone and taught me to socialize. Since then my self progress sky rocketed and I lost my virginity this year at 28 years old.

Yeah I became a normie, but I remember my roots. If the most of you listened a bit more to normue advice and had just a bit of faith in the world, some of you could find something to live for. Maybe not the cutie gf, but at leadt a purpose.

I'm not selfish, though, I am thankful for the luck of having 3 true brothers by my side who stuck with me through thick and thin. Without them I'd probably be REEEEEing with you at the normies.
>>
i threatened to kill myself today and my mum punched me in the face 3 times

she says i need therapy but in the same breath says there's nothing wrong with me and im just lazy
>>
>>35045103
AHHAHAHAHAH KEK HAHAHAHAH BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!
>>
>>35049770
do you have a blog where I could read more about your life story? I'm absolutely intrigued
>>
>>35050012

Do you want a reply?

ooga bongo
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.