[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate being short :/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: 1486674513650s.jpg (6KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486674513650s.jpg
6KB, 249x250px
How do I get over my height destroying my confidence?

I'm a second yr in college and I have literally zero friends and an on and off normie gf.

I'm white 5'6" and I fucking hate my height. I let it control me and think no one will want to talk to me because of it. I met my gf in a class and she made all the moves in flirting and asking me out. I never thought a girl would ask me out because of my height.

I also never talk to other guys or anything because in the past I've always been the one who's head they use as an arm rest, or the subject of short jokes all the time.

I just have zero confidence cause I'm short.
>>
im 26 yet i don't look 26 and 5'6 and native american be glad yer white dude

imagine what its like being me.
>>
It's fucking horrible. The average white male height in the usa is 6'
>>
6'4 guy here, just be yourself, that's how I manage with it
>>
i'm 5'5" asian and one of the more popular guys in my school department. get over yourself and people won't make fun of you, then hit on short girls
>>
>>35045099
>pic
looks like Argentina
>>
>>35045964
NO ITS LITERALLY FUCKING NOT REEEEEE
http://www.averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm
Every single legitimate source shows the average is 5'9" to 5'10".
>>
>>35046061
He said white male, not male.

Brown people bring the average down by several standard deviations.
>>
>>35045099
>an on and off normie gf
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35045099
Dont worry OP, im sure you'll grow out of it
>>
>>35045099
5'6" too, fake it till you make it. You don't look alpha? Too bad, you better act like one. I have a shyqt christian gf that wanted no sex until marriage before me and other girls straight up tell me that they are a bit attracted to me because I'm aggressive and ballsy.

For "b urself" to work you don't need to be tall, you need not to be a loser. I tend to do way above average in everything I do and not take shit for anyone, including females I have oneitis for.
>>
>>35045239
>booohoohooooo pity me for my youthful looks

get out of here you normie
>>
>>35046010
short girls won't want him they want tall men a majority of the time
>>
>>35046265
and short men wonder why people hate and make fun of them
>>
>>35046273
im a native american and live in canada how the fuck am i a normie?? im hated by my whole town you fucker
>>
>>35046293
Make fun all you want, I will still be miles ahead of you in every aspect, and females with an IQ higher than their shoe size all see that, proven fact :^)
>>
>>35046325
posting the reddit face i see good for you

well im a native american im justa loser compared to all the short white guys in my town
so get in line with them.
>>
>5'4"
>in Australia

Just fuck my shit up family.
>>
>>35046369
Pls be brisbane

Original
>>
>>35046369
just go live and chill and explore abandoned mine towns in the desert anon
>>
>>35046061
Hmmm maybe 100 million spics brings down the average
>>
>an on and off normie gf.
You're already a normalfag, so if that was your goal, just keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>35045099
>manlet
>thinking you have a chance
when will you learn?
>>
>>35045099
its more about how the rest of you looks.

wear better fitting clothes and try to be more lean than buff, longer hair will look younger and help if youre short.

Thats what I do
>>
>>35046560
when will you learn that we don't learn?
>>
>>35046599
just don't be like me and get mistaken for a girl lol ;)
>>
>>35046648
well at least that means you look cute right? for me people just think im gay
>>
>>35045987
I know it's bait but

>t. Chad
>>
Nothin personell manlets

>t. 6'2
>>
>>35045099
I feel like human beings are all heightists and it makes me feel bad for how fellow men are overlooked and discredited for being short. It's fucked up we joke about it, and small penises, at the expense of inculpable men who can do nothing to change it.

I was born white, middle class in Canada, 6'0" with a 5.5inch dick and I feel very fortunate and grateful.
>>
>>35046817
Dude I'm the same but born in Australia rather than Canada. Love being very slightly above average in everything.
>>
>>35045099

>falling for the height meme

you've been on the 4chans too long my son

if you're comfortable with it, it ceases to be a problem (unless you'e like under 5'5 then theres no hope for you).

you'll only get stick from the bants,
>>
>>35046344
Your autism is showing anonimino
>>
>>35046778

>6'3

*teleports behind u*

heh, nice try, kiddo.
>>
I'm 5' 6" too. There's a not a god damn thing we can do about it, so get over it. I'm 36 and married now. Shit does not matter.
>>
Daily reminder that being tall means you are more likely to be a virgin robot. At 5'6" if you're not slaying pussy you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>35046875
> hurr memes
Screw gf`s, anyway - i`m about 5`4. And if don`t even care about girls - it`s literally impossible to find suitable clothes, shopping, etc...
>>
>>35048114
Why does 30" have to be the shortest fuckin inseam i can find? Maybe 29 if i'm lucky, but god dammit i'm sick of rolling up my legs or having to pay extra for hemming all the god damn time.
>>
>>35045099
Just accept your position in life. Some people are uglier than others and some people are weaker. Tall people are smarter stronger and wealthier than short people. You are literally no better than a child
>>
>>35048159
t. bitter lanklet virgin

All your wishful thinking doesn't make it true. You are not smart, you are not strong, you are not successful, you are not attractive. In other words you are a typical tallfag robot.
>>
>>35048212
False
Tall people are indeed smarter than short people. Tall men also have lower rates of mental illness higher incomes and are more likely to hold conservatie attitudes
>>
>>35045987
That's how you manage to not kill yourself because of the constant depression due to you being a kissless virgin, right?
>>
>get angry
>people think it's funny because I'm short
>>
>>35048236
I know this is low quality bait from a bitter lanklet virgin NEET. But post proofs that taller people are smarter.

The only fact here is that taller men are more likely to be virgins.
>>
>>35046817
6'3 white Norwegian also with 5.5" dick here

I'm painfully average in my homeland, but whenver I go overseas I'm a literal Chad. I'm fortunate and grateful for what I have, but I struggle finding a partner here at home, a place literally filled with me but better social skills.
>>
>>35048236
>more likely to hold conservative attitudes
Calm down Quentin
>>
>>35045239
>being a unicorn is a bad thing

You get checks for being Native American.
>>
>>35045099
really isnt that bad most girls are shorter than you
>>
>>35048270
You are also able to experience the fun of being with a taller girl. Tallfags will never know this feel.
>>
>>35048259
Damn, doesn't your dick look disproportionate being that tall? I'm an ottermode turbomanlet with a 16 cm(over 6 inches I think) dick and even then I feel like it looks small. Or are you a Chad that just makes it look proportionate?
>>
>>35048239
I don't know, I have a gf
>>
>>35048340
>6'4" lanklet
>having a gf

Good one.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.