[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'll FEAST ON YOUR VIRGINITY!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: Vampire-woman.jpg (22KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire-woman.jpg
22KB, 400x340px
>"I'll FEAST ON YOUR VIRGINITY!"
>>
lol, I'm a cyborg bitch
>>
>>35045077
Yes ma'am. It's not too late for me to transition into a norm-pire
>>
May I offer you some Diet Virginity instead?
>>
if only i could get a blowjob from a hot female vampire she looks so cute
>>
>>35045077
>Jack off
>Lose virginity
Now what bitch?
>>
>>35045077
You don't have to be so dramatic about it lady
>>
>>35045077

This phallus shall remain untainted wretched harlot!
>>
>>35045126
>if only I could get a blowjob from a hot female vampire that ever so slightly bites my cock to swallow down both semen and blood. She looks so cute.
>>
>>35045077
*chambers a round*
Come get some.
>>
>>35045344
yes thats what i mean thank you anon
>>
>>35045344
You make it sound like a bad thing.

Spoiler.
>>
>>35045077
You're three years too late :)
>>
>>35045077
Fine by me, to eat too fast you might choke.
Now, Gimme ye Tiddy.
>>
>feast on your virginity
Literally how
>>
>>35045411
And you're in the wrong board.
>>
>>35045320

[Unsheathes tendies]
>>
>>35045396
how is being strapped down inside a vampiress castle basement and being drained of both your essences a bad thing?
>>
i just want to impregnate and cuddle with beautiful hot sexy female vampires

and i cannot lie about that mmmm
>>
>>35045138
>mfw i actually thought this was how it worked in 8th grade and told people i wasn't a virgin
>mfw still am at 22
>>
Don't worry lads. Just do what I do.
Every night before going to bed, strap a cross onto your forehead and dip your penis is garlic sauce.
That'll guarantee a protected virginity come morning.
>>
>>35045531
I just want a vampiress that feeds off my wrist and keeps me week enough that all I can do is cuddle.
>>
>>35045530
I just want to be a vampire. I don't give a shit about sex I just want to be a creature of the night that feasts on the blood of the innocent and can crush any who oppose me.
>>
>>35045077
Sauce?

oc #14235216
>>
>>35045728
Sex comes with the territory to replace other lost human urges.
>>
>>35045077
*unzips dick*

I'm not into vampires though, those teeth are gonna hurt
>>
>>35045761
I dont mind the sex, what I'm saying is I'm much more interested in the power.
>>
>>35045693
>>35045693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GHO4mM6bFg

>tfw ywn experience this
>>
>>35045748
I think she's from that Van Helsing movie with Wolverine.
>>
>>35045796
thats only natural. With power, you can get many sex
>>
>>35045830
I just want power so I can hurt amd scare people. Come to think of it I should probably take a break from 4chin for a while. I didn't used to be this way.
>>
>>35045959
Well dont hurt no one. Even the best of vampires know how to keep a low profile.
>>
>>35045728
So much this,
Even though it seems like vampire sex is very very VERY homosexual level of degenerate
>>
>>35045998
Of course id only kill one or two on the low and move on. Any more and you start getting angry mobs with torches and pitchforks, gotta have the subtlety after all.
>>
>>35046164
Wait. What? No. You don't kill anyone. You keep them alive like blood bags.

Are you from the past?
>>
>>35046164
>Not making them thralls to be called upon whenever you want.

Wew it must suck to be a a lesser-vampire plebite.
>>
>>35046372
>inviting the wrath of vampire hunters
Enjoy your army while you can. Only the cunning survive.

>>35046274
>Having mortals poke around searching for missing people and having your skills diminish just to keep Fed. Being the basement dwelling never goes out neckbeard of vampires.

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35046431
>missing people
whos to say there isn't willing blood bags?
>>
>>35046372
Vampiric aristocracy when?
>>
>>35046498
Thats....very smart anon. However I'd like my shot at immortality to be truly eternal. Not sure I'm willing to trust mortals. Plus Id love for the hunt, it wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>35046531
The clever hunter makes the prey come to you
>>
>>35046554
Can't argue with that. Thanks for the advice anon. If through some miracle vampires are real and I become one I'll take it to heart. Still not sure about trusting mortals thing tho.
>>
>Awesome thanks!
>Ew loser not you chad :^>
>Sup babe
>I will just take your me virginity ; <)
>>
>>35045077
Take your shot, succubi.
>>
>tfw I have been practicing breathing exercises since I was 12
Have a taste of my Hamon, bitch. *infuses piss bottle with hamon*
>>
Do we have any wizards who can defend us from this semen demon?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.