[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat recoverey thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 6wut.png (345KB, 598x433px) Image search: [Google]
6wut.png
345KB, 598x433px
>day one on diet
>still fat
Do the cravings ever stop?
>>
>>35045036
read book 'hungry brain'
>>
if dieting is the only action you are taking to lose weight, you are not going to lose weight
>>
>>35047920
thats objectively wrong, i used to be a fat piece of shit and i lost 50 pound by eating less and better

but really op you should excersize
>>
>>35045036
Wow dude 1 day is a fucking record for you
you make you country proud of you faggot
>>
I tried to stop being fat but every day when I ate like 1600 calories or less I just felt so sick the only way I could stop it is to go to sleep

I did it for months but I just felt so ill all the fucking time I ended up sleeping at like 8pm every day to make it stop

Idk
>>
File: tumblr_n8dhzeAiFh1rkkz90o1_500.png (280KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8dhzeAiFh1rkkz90o1_500.png
280KB, 500x707px
fat anon here. 310 lbs 22 y/o 6'1

been lifting weights, walking at least 2 miles every day, and eating the bare minimum I can.

ive also noticed taking amphetamines helps suppress food cravings

hoping i can lose some weight with this combination over time. been going at it for a couple months with mixed results. but its hard not to relapse into over eating.
>>
>>35047920
I think that if you are too fat to exercise then you better not do it because your body would get hurt
>>
>>35045036
Calcium and vitamin d reduces cravings and helps you lose fat. It's how I lost my weight and it keeps it off
>>
>>35048011
/fit/ here. on the off chance you are not baiting, you do in fact realize that lifting weights at the point you are right now MIGHT not be the best course of action?
>>
>>35048048
explain ??? i dont see why not . it doesn't hurt me when i do it
>>
>>35048105
Maybe bulking isn't the best idea if you're such a lardass.
Do cardio
>>
>>>35048105 (You)

the idea is to replace fat with muscle not just burn fat
>>
>>35048152
Yeah that's not how your body works
Basically there are two things it can do, one is putting on muscle AND fat at the same time (the ratio can vary a lot) the second one is burning fat, and then burning muscle when it runs out of fat.
I think running out of fat isn't something you need to worry about atm, but your body can't do both things at the same time you can try but it will be horribly inefficient
>>
>>35048152
>>35048235
Also I'm not the /fit/ anon, you should really look up diets and calculate your calorie expenditure, because you clearly don't know how this works, and "trying to eat less" almost never accomplishes anything meaningful. You have to have strict and specific rules for it to work
>>
>>35048235
>I think running out of fat isn't something you need to worry about atm, but your body can't do both things at the same time you can try but it will be horribly inefficient
Different fat anon, I've been focusing on cardio. That's the best option for someone in my position right?
>>
>>35048258
This is the basic idea behind it.
Your progress will be the best if you calculate everything and stick to a detailed plan. Use myfitnesspal to track the calories inyour meals, and the amount of calories you burn by workouts. Always try to stay under the daily goal, to do it every day and remember it takes months to even start feeling the difference.
Even if you relapse never cheat on your meal logs and stay accurate.
If you're really fat either try swimming or biking at first, or make sure you buy legit running shoes from a fitness store, and ask the guy there to recommend you one based on your posture.
Also make sure you don't get tired too quickly, ideally you'd want to work out for at least an hour without major breaks.
>>
>>35048287
>>35048258
Fucking hiro won't let me upload images, but I spent 10 minutes making this so here's a link
i.imgur.
com/R8sQG0o.png
Having to post links to images on an IMAGEBOARD really made me think
>>
>>35048105
you are fat. very fat. ever heard about that muscle weighs more than fat? that's not a meme, that's true. You are slowing down your process tenfold by lifting weights.
Your body needs material to build muscle from. It doesn't just take your fat rolls and goes like Oh yes well that seems like a good foundation to grow them biceps from. It just doesn't work that way anon. When you are lifting your body will demand that you provide the tools to rebuild that muscle you just tore apart by lifting, which is, guess what. Adequate food. This will make you hungry and seriously increase your appetite and therefore, even on a subconscious level, make you eat more. But not everything of the food you shove down your throat is actually muscle material so the spiral continues and you see very little results over time. The weight loss you might have had experienced is, without seeing an actual body picture, mainly from water currently.

That is a very simple way to put it but that's the basic concept of why what you are doing now isn't good for simple weight loss, which you have noticed yourself due to your mixed results.
By all means I am proud of you for having the discipline to go at it since that's already half of the battle. And don't mistake me for calling you out or for making fun of you which I really am not. Save yourself a lot of time and frustration and stop the lifting for now and replace it with more cardio. Anything really
>>
>>35045036
I do a intermittant fasting diet, 20 hours between my dinner last night and "breakfast" today around 2-3pm.

It feels nice after a couple weeks. Before then it's torture. Just wait it out, anon. I've lost 20lbs since new years doing this on a keto diet (no carbohydrates)
>>
How do the skellys do it bros? I'm overweight, do I starve to become skelly?
>>
>>35045036
how bad are you in terms of weight, i was 158kgs and now im down to 120kgs and still going, its hard work but its worth it.
>>
>>35045036
Yes they do. Your stomach will shrink. Drink lots of water.

The best diet for cutting weight is intermittent fasting. Only eat between the hours of noon and four.
>>
File: 23910480.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
23910480.png
6KB, 205x246px
Why is losing weight so physically painful? It's just Iess food is all
>>
>>35045036
>>35045041

>book is two weeks old
>suggestion to read it posted 24 seconds after thread was made

this is not a shill thread.
>>
>midnight
>hunger returns
>self esteem took a hit earlier
>the urge to eat my feelings away at maccas is real

I only need to loose 4 more kilos before my scheduled cheat day. But fuck me if it's not a struggle to sit here and not order a large 20 nuggests and a couple hash browns
>>
>Find something to distract yourself with
>Measure progress in weeks/months no days

Good luck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.