[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DO ???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 0463_-_3bniMcR.jpg (141KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
0463_-_3bniMcR.jpg
141KB, 803x688px
I really FUCKED up anons
>turn 18
>fall for photography meme
>go to art school for it
>degree in digital photography
what now anons ? what kind of job could i get with this shit ?
>>
>>35044860
wedding photographer, studio photos, photos for catalogs. those are the first ones that come to mind
>>
>>35044860
Why people go to art school is a fucking mystery to me.
>>
>>35044860
well shit that image is depressing
>>
>>35044860
i was thinking about buying a camera and make comfy nightwalk pictures
is this a stupid idea?
>>
>>35044860
try googling
whenever my life turns to shit I just turn to google
google usually tries its best and help out
google is like a parent to me
i remember when I was 13 and I asked google how to masterbate
google didnt teach me but it tried
just put your faith into google
>>
>>35044860
Become a janitor
It is fun
>>
>>35046249
lmfao i fking hate you
>>
>>35044860
Try being a stock photographer. Take stock photos and sell them to big companies.
>>
>>35044860
My old roommate fell for this same meme

A year after graduating he's still working at Olympia Sports with no career in site
>>
>>35046226
No, the night walk pictures are nice.

Just don't go to art school
>>
>>35044860
??? Hello?
How do you pick that to study but don't know what to do with it? Go offer cosplayers some photoshoots. Start taking headshots of friends or family members and build a portfolio... Is this a poor attempt at a bait thread? I can't see how you'd feel optionless with the leverage you've got.
>>
I'll take a number 5 with only ketchup
>>
>>35044860
take pictures you idiot. that's what you went to school for, right?
>>
>>35046226
You should pick a used one up from online or nearby.
It's something new to learn.

error: upload failed.jpg
>>
>>35046397
this, you need to be doing shit for next to nothing and building a portfolio, weddings and kids being the things with the highest demand. photographers are almost all freelancers, it's catch as catch can unless you want to work at sears or something.
>>
>>35044860

>go to all war zones, take photos and become famous
>follow the lead of a secret society and end up getting kissed by a cute mutated girl
>gain special ability and live a life full of action as the society tries to catch you and the girl

Can't upload any pics now, bonus points for anyone who can guess it
>>
>>35047078
i will burn u
>>
>>35044860
I live on the countryside, and here we have these photographers who go out in a plane/copter and take pictures of all the houses and properties in the area, then they go visit every place and ask them if they want to buy a large framed photo of their place, it's pretty popular and they sell those big prints for like $700 each. They also typically have a little radio controlled copter to take pics with if someone requests so.

>>35046632
kek
>>
>>35047259
I'll laugh my ass off at you
When that fucking airplane crashes
With your stupid retarded ass on board
....kek.
The stupidest thing I saw was the asshole who flew on a glider taking aerial view shots. And another who made his mouth into a camera obscura..
But don't feel to bad anon
I spent years studying silver/darkroom techniques, before the maturing/mass access to digital photography.(wtf '03-5)
I did it to get chicks naked and photo nudes....
Take up something useful like carpentry or tire repair
>>
>>35044860
Lmao I know some faggot who did this. Can't even recall his name right now. He was like 140 lbs and has a girlfriend named Lilly Wenzel. Found her on tinder. She's probably getting dick on the side and he still has to run around buying this bitch booze. She doesn't even go to college with him cuz she's a retard.

/rant
>>
>>35047472

But anon, I'm not a photographer. You seem a little jelly though. Post some nudes.
>>
>take really edgy images
>make a instagram account
>monetize it

i make around 1k a week from my instagram page, it's not that hard to grow really
>>
I just felt unmotivated because of my depression and felt like photography was a mistake
>>
>>35047596
What's your Instagram name
>>
>>35047603
@inventastic
>>
>>35047596
How does that work? Instagram doesn't have ads like Youtube does.
>>
>>35046226
That's a great idea anon. Post pics for us :3
>>
>>35046215
Who is he supposed to be?
>>
>>35047183
What dp you mean by mutated girl?
>>
>>35047027
thanks

>>35048025
i'm going to do that right after i bought it anon, I promise!
>>
>>35047183
speed grapher
>>
>>35044860
A lot of jobs just require that you have a degree; they don't care what it is. For example, management at Wal Mart pays ~$50k a year starting, a f they just require that you have a degree. Their hours kind of suck though. My gf works with autistic children, and while she has a psych degree, her job only requires that she have a degree in the first place. For what it's worth, she makes $22 an hour and gets a raise pretty much anytime she asks, which is once a year. Her boss actually has a degree in gender studies, which is even more useless than photography.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.