[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to uni for a better life. I just got knocked back from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: depression-in-women-symptoms.jpg (125KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
depression-in-women-symptoms.jpg
125KB, 2000x1000px
I went to uni for a better life. I just got knocked back from a job at a supermarket.

I remember back in school when uni recruiters came and told us that the way to a career was through uni, and that this was the ultimate safeguard. Fast forward four years and even after everything, today feels like the worst fucken day of my life.
>>
>>35044824
You and everyone else.

t. Unemployed 24 y/o college grad now doing online work for meager pay (desu i dont mind it)
>>
>>35044849
What online work do you do anon? I have no car and really hate taking to people through voice, but I need a job to pull myself through
>>
>>35044824
Bachelor's degree is the new high school diploma.
>>
>>35044824
Should've gone to a trade school desu.
>>
>>35046464
Wrong. A high school degree doesn't put you into a massive amount of debt and make you a an indentured servant to the system.
>>
It gets better anon.

Went for a """finance""" degree from a state school like a dumbass. I also never did any internships so post graduation I was jobless for months.

My solution was to use a temp agency. Got me several temp jobs for data entry, and one of those just turned into a full on job with salary and all that.

Finally moving out of the basement and into a city apartment next month.

Nothing glamorous and I have no idea what the fuck to do from here, but it's a start.
>>
>>35046499
You're even less unemployable.

You need a bachelor's degree to get a minimum wage job (using technical skills I may add) nowadays.
>>
>>35046564
Now that you have money you can try some hobbies, like oil painting, wood carving, etc.
I've always wanted to make stuff with my hands but I've never had the chance without money to buy the stuff. Anyway try random creative stuff like that, it's pretty relaxing.
>>
>>35046634
I might just. I have an old keyboard lying around I keep telling myself to use, but my internet addiction is too strong.
>>
Its all just about how social you are anon. Its unfair but unless you're trying to get into technical job position this is how it is, even that's not guaranteed if you're a sperg. Normalfag can learn the job. Autist can't learn to be normal
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.