[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallen Chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: fuckin.gif (859KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin.gif
859KB, 500x281px
Are there any people that used to be Chad's and for whatever reason became complete losers?

>good looks
>lost virginity at 17 to a girl who pursued me
>dated her for 1.5 years
>proceeded to fuck 42 girls thereafter between ages 17-25. the 39th girl became my 2nd gf of 2 years
>cucked her with 41st girl
>2nd gf was high ranking in my social circle and played white knights and stacies against me.
>became social liability so nobody wanted me around
>got really drunk and fucked 42nd girl too aggressively
>she told orbiters it "felt like rape" but never did anything about it
>orbiter told old people and rumors spread
>social life further damaged
>don't really care because i made out like a bandit in my youth when it was worth it
>barely go out now
>if i do its with 2-3 low-ranking friends for a drink and circle-jerking activities

i guess it could be worse
>>
>>35044669
why don't you move if your current social life is fucked so you can start over?
>>
I have Chad tier looks but my autism scares people away
>>
>>35045372
don't have enough saved/don't make enough money/stuck at parents (for now). I might
>>
>>35044669
bumping origionally for the faggots out there
>>
aka Failed normies thread. fuck off you are NOT a robot
>>
Test and my comment isn't original
>>
>>35046177
no shit asswipe
>>
I was one of the best basketball players in my class, I tried to be friends with all the varsity kids, smoking free weed with them, never had to pay, I got the connection to the varstiy team becaue my cousin was on JV and knew them all, I didn't play for the team but was a legit better than most of them. After I graduated I got heavy into traps and depressed and tried to become a patrician, ended up going from 175 pure muscle to 250 pure fat, don't regret it, I was such a faggot acting like a nigger, I had a pretty asian girl friend with a fat ass, we didn't fuck but she dry humped me in my car once, I told her I wasn't ready and told her I couldn't get hard, I really think I was and always have been too gay to actually fuck a girl.
Anyways, I was a class clown from elementary to 8th grade, turned into a depressed faggot in 9th grade because I was fat, spent literally every free second of time of 10th through 12th grade practicing basketball and got good enough to hang out with that clique, instantly making me popular with everyone. One of the biggest regrets of my life, I wasted my formative years throwing a ball in a hoop and keeping up with all the rappers and shoes to impress some skinny douchebags. Now I'm making up for it. Kek save my soul.
>>
>>35046197
thanks for sharing. im really upset to hear you didn't fuck the asian girl with the fat ass though. but, if you're gay you're gay.
>>
>>35046194
kick rocks faggot your kind under no circumstances are welcome here.

you bastards insult us daily IRL why do we want you here?
>>
>>35046218
sorry kid. nowhere else to go
>>
>>35046213
since I looked and hung out with Chads, she thought I was like them, but it turned out I was an austitic sociopath who was obsessed with his peers enough to assimilate into their Chad society. I had nothing in common with anyone in High School, so what I did was take their interests and try to make them mine. It's depressing to look back on. I really tried to so hard to fit in.
>>
>>35046276
autistic sociopath. nailed it
>>
>>35046276
I am paralyzed by constant fear. How do I make it stop so that I can lead a productive life ?
>>
>>35046350
desensitize yourself to whatever you're fearful of in gradual increments. also, building muscle and learning to throw good punches is self assuring.
>>
>>35046350
well, to be a Chad, it's like you have to turn off the nervous part of your brain, you have to just do things when they come. I could literally do anything when I was in my Chad form (except talk to girls), it's not really about confidence (unless youre a normie) to obtain Chad assertiveness, it's about ego. Make yourself think you're better than everyone even if you aren't. Get better at something than others, that's a good way to naturally build that ego. Ego is the key to being Chad and all the perks that come along with it.
>>
>>35046373
>>35046394
Be me
> Get a random knock on my room door
>Open it, It's a chick from University life
>Anon, there's a gay kid on your floor who's getting his property vandalized and is being harassed.
> Tell her I am keeping a low profile. but noticed graffiti and torn posters in the elevator.
>She gives me her card and tells me if I see anything to say something
> Standing in my room doorway the entire time and I had /pol/ on my computer facing the door with a large pic of a Hitler meme on frontage webpage saying gas them all or something.

Noticed that my computer was on after she left. Should I be worried that the homophobia is blamed on me ? I dindu nuffin though but It might be blamed on me because I'm a /pol/ock
>>
>>35046394
being the golden child of a diagnosed narcissist mother really helped me develop an irrational self-confidence and arrogance that became pathological
>>
>>35046373
>>35046394
The chick was the University life coordinator and she said my name before she left, She must've seen my computer.
>>
>>35046416
i doubt a normie cunt could make the connection even IF you actually did do it
>>
>look average in high school
>have 4 friends who I drink with
>end up getting chubby Stacey Mexican gf
>lose virginity
>my autism ruins the relationship
>end up losing all my friends after high school
>end up getting fat
>living with parents
>piss jugs and living in squalor
>wish everyday I was 16 again because at least I had something

I never was a chad, but atleast I'm not a perma virgin like some. I got to live some normality...
>>
>>35046416
>>35046435
just say something like "have you heard of this 4chan place? It's been all over the news for being a anti-Hillary website, I open it up and the first thing I see is Hitler and Trump memes. I swear to god, if I see one Nazi I'm going to punch the shit out of him. Can't believe a website like this exists."
That lie is just good enough to be so post-ironical that your just telling a joke and so anti-comedy that some percieve it to be true, and at the same time perfect for norme college cunts. You'll make yourself life, you'll lie to the cunt, and you'll get away scott free.
>>
>>35046496
damn slick thinking anon
>>
>>35046496
>You'll make yourself life
I meant make yourself laugh, you'll make yourself laugh
>>
>>35046458
She's official staff though and her demeanor changed midway through, like she wanted to get away from me. She didn't finish the rounds either, after seeing me she left the building, not speaking to my other floor mates
>>
>>35046524
follow anons long winded advice 3 comments up you'll be fine
>>
>>35046524
leave the dorm one day saying your headed to the womens march, should fix it up
>>
>>35044669
Sorta the same thing with me

>decent looks in high school
>made it to state in cross country, swimming, and track (was ripped from swimming)
>had 3 long term gfs before college
>meet 11/10 qt blonde pre med girl first week of college
>date all through freshman year
>fall in love with her literally she becomes the only thing that matters to me
>find out over the summer when she went home she hooked up with her ex
>she breaks up with me because I wont forgive her
>she takes all of our friends
>only male friend left invites me to a frat party
>get blackout drunk and apparently went on a crazy rant about how all women are scum at the party
>am know around campus as a crazy person now
>get into booze and drugs
>drop out
>havent talked to a female under the age of 40 in 5 years
>eat fast food and post on a Burmese building blocks forum whenever im not at work
>>
>>35046710
atleast you're straight
>>
>>35046710
fascinating. you were like turbo chad
>>
>>35046793
I wouldn't go that far. Compared to most chads 4 girls is nothing
>>
>>35046422
same, but my Dad. I can't say he was Chad, but he was an athletic little douchebag with little man syndrome, just had to fight everyone and be an alpha male. There's a difference between being an alpha male and trying to be an alpha male, he just wasn't one, still isn't and tries to compensate. I probably picked up a lot of that fake alpha egotistical bull shit from him and some feminine nice qualities shit from my mom, and the internet shit that raised me. I guess that was a perfect combo for popularity in High School
>>
>>35046851
yea but anon you actually don't wanna fuck alot of girls it basically turns you into a piece of shit that can never form a real connection. you'll get bored easily and want to see what else is out there.
>>
>>35046899
yeah I am glad I didn't get with more girls. I just am saying I wouldn't call myself a turbo chad
>>
>>35044669

I think you misspelt 'chode' when you typed that up, anon.
>>
>>35046921
thanks for the bump pleb
>>
>>35044669
I"m not a a chad never have bene
>>
>>35044669
I think I might be a failed robot

>be extremely awkward autistic kid in high school
>greasy hair, fat, autism shoes and listening to linkin park etc.
>orbit some girls, completely clueless about them practically mocking me
>generally no self awareness at all
>get bullied a lot (in retrospect completely deserved)
>somehow still make two friends
>discover /b/
>become self aware and redpilled
>drop out of high school because of it
>become shut in NEET
>extremely anxious for about a year
>can't stop thinking about how beta and cringy I was
>distract myself from introspection by playing video games
>the combination of playing 10 hours a day in my room and being too anxious to go to the store makes me lose weight
>one year of practically never leaving my room makes me so detached from people that I stop giving a shit
>start dressing like a non autist, not for anyone just because it feels good not to look like shit
>not anxious when talking to people anymore because I pretty much see them as machines at this point
>always have an algorithm for interacting with people like cashiers for example "say this, wait for them to ask this question, answer, fake some human reaction like a chuckle, wait for them to do their thing, pretend to search for my money in the meantime, hand it to them when they finish, wait for them to ask if I have change, tell them I don't, estimate how long they will take to give me change and pack my shit at a pace so I finish right when they do, say thanks have a nice day, smile and get out"
>>
>>35047315
Cont.
>it obviously didn't happen overnight but I just stopped valuing peoples' opinion or even acknowledging they have opinions
>grow hair out, wear lowkey edgy and comfy clothes and stop shaving because I don't care anymore
>start hanging out with friend 2 again (never stopped talking to friend 1)
>get introduced to his and his older brother's circle of friends some of whom were similarly cringe in high school
>actually get along with them because I can't care enough to be anxious anymore and they're also genuinely interesting and good people
>become good friends with friend 2's brother who's a pretty high level edgy drug dealer
>make music and do acid together
>my excessive experience with autism and autism accessories makes me understand people well and I can always pretend I relate to them very effectively
>start dealing drugs too, make good use of my newfound ability to not see people as sentient beings but as machines

Cont
>the only thing I still have trouble with is girls, I stopped caring about them altogether at some point and decided I was gonna die a khv, but now I don't feel like it anymore
>still insecure about my looks, so look for validation in /soc/ threads
>usually get a 7, sometimes 8 rating from actual qt girls which is rapidly curing my insecurity
>talk to girls online and start figuring out how they work (algorithms always take some time to come up with) although I still have a long way to go

Basically I became so autistic that I've ascended to a new level of autism and went from being an extremely obnoxious fedora tipper beta edgelord with two friends in 10th grade to being too anxious to go to the store, to having an actual circle of friends, hanging out with /cool/ people, being known as a lowkey weird guy who doesn't give a fuck, and being one of the main sources of party drugs for the techno and rave scene in my city.
and also having money whenever I want
Weird.
>>
>>35044669
>>lost virginity at 17

Nothing whatsoever Chad about this at all. At best, you were a normie +
>>
>>35046197
Fuck off faggot.

Organic oragmami
>>
>>35047315
>autism shoes
KEK
>>
>>35047351
>he doesn't know about autism shoes
>>
>>35045835
Same. My dad is also a hyper successful Chad salesman. The autism is strong on my mom's side though.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>35046488

some people cant be helped.
>>
>>35044669
Yes. Life was horribly boring and I just gave the fuck up. Going through the same normie shit everyday just make everything in life seem fake to me. I've gave up on my job, my marriage, all that shit. Now I just live in my mancave shitposting and chowing.

Guess what? I'm still just as happy with life. Literally no difference. Should've just given the fuck up a long time ago.

VR waifus are going to be rad.
>>
>>35047887
>dad is a 5'10" actual non-meme psychopath
>mom is a 5'1" insane roastie
>I'm a 5'8" socially retarded manlet who's also schizoaffective
>two stacies in high school told me I'm handsome/cute but too short
>they were both shorter than me

I really wish people like my parents wouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>35044669
TFW I have a bipolarity switching off between Chad and the most beta ever
>beta Elementary school
>Chad middle school
>beta highschool
>Chad in the few first months of college
>beta in the last months of college before I dropped out
Had few jobs
Been one of the most popular people
Fucked 25 girls
Cucked 4 guys
Had some pretty decent gains
And now back at the bottom of the barrel
0 friends 0k income feeling beta AF and just unmotivated

Even though my height was 5'8 it actually didn't really matter that much most of the time
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.