[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop wasting my life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1459442603621.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459442603621.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
I can't stop wasting my life.

I'm a 20 year old yuropoor who graduated high school this summer. Everything since has been the worst time of my life and I'm more depressed than ever.

I've been living with my parents and going to university (free) until now but now I'm dropping out. I failed every exam and every lab report and now I'm failing my current classes. I can't save this.

I've wasted the past 7 months doing nothing of value while the people I went to high school with are doing great at college, travelling the world, working abroad or at least making money. I have nothing. No university credit, no money, no friends, no nothing.

I'm a complete waste of a person and I want to kill myself. The only thing stopping me is that I don't want anyone to see my dead body. Nothing is ever going to get better.
>>
I recommend you go to south america and try ayahuasca (from a certified healer of course)
>>
>>35044729
Sounds nice, but it would be very hard for me to get there.

Are mushrooms or DMT ok?
>>
>>35044830
Not sure if they have the same healing effect but I wouldn't throw it out the books. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any of those so I couldn't tell you with certainty
>>
File: 1455942208549.png (238KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1455942208549.png
238KB, 512x384px
>>35044510
>didn't graduate HS until 20
>>
>>35044963
I was 19. That's normal in many european countries. We do what you do in your first year of college in our last year of high school instead.
>>
>>35044934
Have you tried ayahuasca? What kind of healing effect did it have? You got me interested here.
>>
>>35045055
No but my cousin did and although he doesn't remember any of the ritual he felt like he was born again and got shit done afterwards
>>
I finished HS at 18, now nearly 21 and haven't done anything since. Never worked, don't have a driver's license, completely abandoned any kind of studying so I'm probably really dumb now too.
>>
Join the military. I was in a situation similar to yours. Wasted like a year of my life working a dead end job and failing out of college.

I ship to boot in like 5 weeks.

Origolaooen
>>
>>35044510
I've been telling myself for a year and a half I'll get on the bus and go to NYC to escape
>>
>>35047367
>I'll get on the bus and go to NYC to escape

And do what once you get there?
>>
You should go to Jesus. He loves you.
>>
>>35047360
my country doses only one class of recriuta a year and its limited to <300 people , and if you are not a good athleat you wont meak it in .
>>
Hey OP, I'm the same. I'm 25 years old and I'm only in my second year of university. Even though I like it here and am wholly capable of great academic achievement, my anxiety and depression leads me to extreme procrastination, and as such I've already failed 2 mandatory modules by not writing my assignments. I haven't been into university for 3 weeks now, it's definitely unsalvageabl and I'm probably about to be kicked out.

I actually don't have a stable living situation because I'm estranged from my parents, so effectively homeless after finals in June when I lose my accommodation. I'm okay though, I'm okay with this because I know I need to prioritise my own health above all else. Having these kind of problems, it's no different from having a physical ailment. Being depressed is like having a broken leg, because like you need healthy legs to walk, you need a healthy brain to function normally. Nobody would expect somebody with a broken leg to try and walk on it

I know it seems like a big deal, but Anon you're only 20, practically still a foetus. College and university isn't the be all and end all of life, you need to learn to understand that. You still have a wealth of opportunity at your feet if you know how to look for it.

I'm leaving you a link to a website that I think you should sincerely consider. You need to get out of your nest and go experience a different perspective. With these kinds of programs you can go anywhere, Japan, Sweden, America.

http://www.workaway.info
>>
File: Screenshot_20170222-142831.png (598KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170222-142831.png
598KB, 1080x1920px
>>35049399
Look at this place they're requesting exchanges for:

Gardening
Building
Cooking / shopping
General Maintenance
Farming
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Art project

A lot of these places pay as well as provide lodging in exchange for your labour.

http://www.workaway.info/994633845965-en.html
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.