[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does r9k really hate women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1478496320527.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478496320527.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
Does /r9k/ actually hate women?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12391920
>>
Yes I don't like females
>>
yep. they're all manipulative.
>>
I hate people in general.
>>
>>35044582
>>35044626

This is cope.

You are looking for a scapegoat to shake your fist at instead of facing the harsh reality of the fact that natural selection does not favor people of your stock.

Women are simply doing what they've been programmed to do.
>>
>>35044486
>asks if hate women
>doesn't give option to say so
Typical woman
>>
>>35044650
I'm not mad they they don't like me either.
>>
>>35044663
I did that on purpose so you would have to post about why you hate women.
>>
>>35044688
You tell me to do something then don't let me do it. You in particular piss me off. Fuck you.
>>
Honestly, I've never had a bad experience with women, I've just never had any experience at all.
>>
File: tush-suicide-girls-44.jpg (146KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
tush-suicide-girls-44.jpg
146KB, 800x1201px
>>35044486
I love women, they're theoretically the most beautiful creatures on the planet, probably in the universe. How could you be a man and not desire women?
>>
>>35044486
>I love women but am sexually attracted to them.

What does this mean?
>>
>>35044650
Either you're a male or a female. If your a male, stop being a fuck and go back to Tumblr. If female tits or get the fuck out. That's all you are good for. (I don't hate all women, same as men, I just hate the ones who don't share similar views.)
>>
>>35044874
See
>>35044253
They exist.
>>
>>35044486
I don't resent women. I mean, does it suck yes but they're not responsible for my problems.
>>
>>35044650

A woman made me into a person that women don't find attractive.
>>
>>35045051
This is just some random autism with no truly rational thought behind.
>>
>>35044874
Humans created beauty as a idea, you are actually retarded.
>>
>>35045251
If you think I was talking about "beauty" only related to sexual/emotional meaning, you're actually naive.

Beauty is actually concrete, as well as a philosophical problem. There are ineffable definitions of beauty which are enstablished in our human culture and into the universal. The David of Michelangelo is a concrete definition of universal "beauty" for example.
>>
>>35045558
Beauty is completely subjective, anon. Also, David isn't just ugly. It's haram.
>>
>>35045019
You should go back to Tumblr since you are probably the one here who believes in just-world bullshit such as "just b urself", "personality is all that matters xDD". Wake up you fucking sheep.

>>35045074
Fair
>>
>>35044486

they are so gross. they don't even get it that hand sanitizer is for them. they are supposed to use it like moisturizer. if a girl's skin is glistening with alcohol-based sanitizer, then i can start getting interested.
>>
I don't hate women, but I kinda wish I was gay so I didn't have to deal with them.
>>
I don't want to overgenerallize. I dislike but don't hate most people, women at perhaps a higher rate than, but by no means do I exclude some women being worthwhile people in my view.
>>
>>35044486
I'm indifferent. Or rather, I do hate women, but only as part of my all-encompassing hate for humanity. When you hate everything equally, you hate nothing.
>>
>>35044486

These are the traits that I have noticed from women over the years. Not saying they all do these things, but they keep me from talking to women most of the time.

Many of them are really insecure and want constant reassurance. They're also really fickle. One minute they like you and the next you don't exist, or they hate you. If you make them mad, they will say horrible mean shit to you because they know you won't kick their ass. They talk a constant stream of shit and gossip behind people's backs. They have an inflated sense of self from years of fishing for compliments.
>>
>>35044486
I like how some of them look and thats pretty much it.

Otherwise I am completely incompatible with how their minds work. It's not really hate, just avoidance.
>>
>>35045558
>Women are theoretically the most beautiful creatures on the planet
>Michelangelo's David is the concrete definition of beauty
>David is a man
Are you usually this retarded?
>>
>>35044486

Anyone else find female conversing with each other completely obnoxious and soul deadening? Whenever I pass by a group of females and I hear, "like OMG girl" or "YAAAAS slay girl slay" I have a strong urge to blow my brains out. Is it normal to feel this?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.