[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daddy, why are you sad that Yiannopoulos got dropped by S&S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: scared-girl-confused.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl-confused.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
>Daddy, why are you sad that Yiannopoulos got dropped by S&S and had to resign? Wasn't he an awful person? Next, you're going to tell me you feel sorry for Bill Cosby.
>>
>>35044417
Listen SJW scum, this isn't even Milo's final form, you dumb shits have made him more powerful than he was ever destined to be.
>>
>>35044474
he is taking advantage of your autism
>>
>>35044500
I'm not even a Milo fan. You dumb fucks have catapulted this britbong faggot to levels of fame and influence that shouldn't have been possible.
>>
File: 1466475751814.jpg (15KB, 373x309px) Image search: [Google]
1466475751814.jpg
15KB, 373x309px
I fucking hate this meme
I hate this dumbass kids' ugly face and I hate the stupid expression she is making

I hate every one of you autists who post it and I wish you stupid ugly people would just fuck off

this is the worst fucking meme in the history of r9k and is 100% only posted by the worst fucking posters

THAT'S RIGHT, I rank you goddamn retards under frog posters, under /pol/ posters, under every single one of the newfags that came in the newfag waves, you FUCKING UGLY ASS DUMBSHIT KID posters are worse

You people need to fuck off with this stupid kid and that stupid expression. That picture and all of it's derivatives need to be a bannable offense. None of these memes are clever, none are funny, none add to the culture of this site, IT'S WORTHLESS. SO STOP POSTING IT. You NEED to be aware that you are part of the problem. People like you who post the same rehashed garbage on /r9k/ are never gonna be orginal and never gonna take /r9k/ closer to what it was originally intended to be. This is why moot left, because of people like you. He left because he HATED people like you.

I hope you get something out of this anon, I really do. I hope you read this and really take it to heart. I don't know why you chose this dumb meme when you decided to make a post, but I want you to really consider next time you make a post - does this add to the value of /r9k/? Is this the best picture I could use to post this?

If you are using a picture of THAT FUCKING KID, the answer is NO. ITS FUCKING NO EVERY TIME
>>
>tfw hated that nigger kissing faggot kike and now he's finally getting the boot.
If only all controlled opposition met the same fate.
>>
>>35044546
>does this add to the value of /r9k/?
/r9k/ doesn't add value to /r9k/.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.