[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie here. Can we be real with each other for a minute? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: confused_guy-696x464.jpg (55KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
confused_guy-696x464.jpg
55KB, 696x464px
Normie here. Can we be real with each other for a minute? How much of what is posted here is real and how much is just you guys role playing?
>>
>>35044381
Its hard to tell on most things but the sadness is all real.
>>
Most of it is real normie faggot now GTFO
>>
>>35044381
Everything here is quite literal. Trapposting is not native to this board and has been the source of an ongoing /lgbt/ invasion by a small number of trannys.
A lot of the females on this board are bored shitposters.
That's about it.
>>
>>35044381
Anything about being a kissless virgin is real. Anything about being obese and doing outrageous things to abuse our mothers is fake.
>>
>>35044381
It's hard sometimes to figure out when people are "baiting" or just being retarded, but it's kinda 40/60 fake/real
>>
File: 56.jpg (28KB, 439x384px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
28KB, 439x384px
>>35044381
All of it.
Watch your back, normie scum.
>>
At the very least, all of the people saying that NORMALFAGS NEED TO FUCKING GET OUT are being completely sincere.

You are a WORTHLESS PERSON and you are only lowering the quality of this community by being here.

NOBODY LIKES YOU KILL YOURSELF.

STOP TALKING.

FUCK OFF.
>>
>>35044381
>Can we be real with each other for a minute?
No fuck you asshole. Go talk to your friends or fuck your gf or whatever you normiecunts do fucking kill yourself
>>
OP here. What about the woman hating thing? Do you guys actually despise all women? Yeah, some are shitty but that's just people in general.

Also, the "roastie" thing. You guys don't actually believe that elongated labia means a woman is more sexually active right? That's a joke right?
>>
>>35044559
It's less about hating women in general (though some definitely do) and more just a projection of our general hate for normies as a whole. Women are frequently the most obvious target because they are much quicker to express distate more obviously/be more blunt.

The roastie thing also isn't about broken hymens or shit like that but instead just a representation of how a disgusting piece of flesh down there holds so much power over half of humanity. And it is objectively pretty gross in 3D.
>>
>>35044381
>he doesn't realize this is satire
People can't be this fucking dumb, can they?
>>
>>35044559
women come here to poke fun at us along with normalfags
hating on women is incredibly edgy for today's society, so the thought was it would chase the normalfags away

some of it though is the manifestation of our distaste for how society is now
men are seen as the enemy, women are worshipped. We are young men who are seen as subhuman because of things outside of our control while the things we are denied are handed out to most women for free (sex, friends, social interactions, life experiences, positive reinforcement)
so some of it is real, but most of it is just trying to keep people like you out
>>
>>35044381
>how much is just you guys role playing?
Why would anyone wanna roleplay being a huge fucking neet loser? I come here because I have no friends & robots are the only ones who get it.
>>
>>35044381
I am serious when say normies should leave and non-virgins and women can't be robots.
>>
>>35044559

Women are horrid creatures.
>>
>>35044381
>calls self Normie
This is bait and you retards have fallen for it
>>
>>35044381
Just about all of it is real other than the talk about suicide.

And a lot of robots do have -some- friends and experience with the normie world, even if it is just another loser like themselves they hang out with from time to time. Very few people just sit in their room for months at a time and -never- go out.
>>
>>35044449
Well, the obese stuff is probably true for a lot of us. Most people in the 1st world countries are fat, and most of 4chan is still from the USA.

For the record: I am clinically obese, although not a 400 lb'er. "only" 231 lbs at 5'11".
>>
>>35045768
I tend to think most robots had a few friends in high school, but are now drifting away from them as they become more and more normie while you stay/become more of a robot.
>>
>>35045797
Fuck off fatty. If you have the motivation to eat lots of food or can go to fast food places without panicking youre a normie. We skellies be taking over bruh
>>
>>35045869
See OP this is a role playing faggot.

"robots" claiming people who are white or over 6'0 are either role playing normies or shitposting robots.
>>
>>35045928
Fuck you I fully believe what I posted. I'm too far gone not roleplaying
>>
>>35044381
No idea, i just come here to rant and shit post so whether it is real or not is irrelevant to me
>>
>>35044436
>a lot of females on this board

There are no females on this board, anon. Literally none. Maybe one accidentally wanders in here once in a while then immediately hightails it out of here. Just because an anon tells you that he's a woman doesn't mean it's true.
>>
Everything I say is real.

But what I'm like on here isn't very much like what I'm like in real life. I like to come here to vent all my autism and use as a substitute for actual socializing when I can't see anyone else which makes me very cranky.
>>
>>35045995
I just come here to shitpost when I'm bored. It's cathartic.
>>
>>35045977
And the ones that are women usually out themselves in their first post and then get bombarded with trolling and leave crying
>>
>>35046032
I'm fairly sure they just leave because we're a bunch of repulsive mongoloids.
>>
>>35045603
The roastie thing is also about double standards. Men are shamed for being uncut, unhappy circumsized men are mocked and smaller penises are intensely ridiculed. Meanwhile having a vagina of any kind apparently elevates you to a form of royalty, even if it's a dangly mess.
>>
>>35044381
Nothing is real on the internet so obviously /r9k/ is a shitposting haven with a thousand layer of post-ironic content. The real purpose of this board is long gone and dead. This is basically a cesspool of cancer and dead memes (pepe) that cannot be cured.

4chan right now is just basically neo-reddit at this point which make it even worse. Because when groups pretend to be idiots, their communities attract and become flooded by them.

Also enabling normalfags on the internet was a huge mistake.
>>
>>35046104
>projecting your own twisted views onto the world this hard

I've never even heard of someone being "shamed" for being uncut. You need medications because you sound schizophrenic as fuck.
>>
>>35044559

Yes. Most of these men were probably raised by single mothers that neglected and/or abused them.
>>
>>35044381
The tendie greentext stories are not true, but the rest is mostly real.
>>
>>35046085
Being sexist by implying women cant be repulsive mongoloids too
>>
>>35046336
>I've never even heard of
>you sound schizophrenic as fuck.
thats quite a leap in logic. you havent heard about x and another guy has, therefore he is schizophrenic.

hmmm...
>>
>>35046383
I know it doesn't seem like you're mentally ill from your own point of view but you need help, brother. Please seek it out.

Rambling on about uncut men being shamed is super weird and so far out in left field it might not even be in the ballpark anymore.
>>
>>35046469
im not him. my point stands.
>>
4chan is a magical place where dreams come to die and people masturbate to drawn images of little kids getting diddled in their no no zones.

everyone is either 100% literal, 100% being a faking faggot or somewhere in between.

I'm probably about 20% bullshitting.
>mfw normie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35044381
You have to understand that this board is for people who want excuses as to why they feel unhappy. A lot of them may have some sort of mental illness or issues surrounding previous relationships with women, but it all comes back to the fact that they want to project their negativity onto the world because it's easier than actually dealing with their own problems. Mind you it's easy to get swept up in the whole mentality.
>>
>>35044381
Haha fucking noob
>>
>>35044381
Im a stereotypical neet that screams at gays and feminists
>>
I wouldn't be surprised, in the current year, if some females post here desu. Not saying it's double digits or anything, but some.
>>
I have no reason to lie on /r9k/, and I'm not good enough at story telling to bother writing a long green text full of lies in hopes for (you)s
>>
>>35044381
I am 100% legit. Zero roleplay.
>>
>>35047675
When I'm not RPing as a kissless virgin NEET, I'm always telling the truth. Funny how often I get called a liar just because I occasionally do normie or Chad things.
>>
File: 1482182363436.jpg (21KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1482182363436.jpg
21KB, 229x343px
>>35044381
>role playing
And that's why we hate you normie.
>>
Another normie here. I roleplay a lot on /r9k/. Usually I write ridiculous greentext stories and then laugh a little when robots feel with me.
>>
Most of it is fake and typical board one-up-manship as well as mindless me-tooism.

We one-up each other on depression, uselessness, being broken and pathetic.

Once in a while some newfags come along and think most of it is real, and we make things worse for them for teh lulz.

Same as with /b/, /pol/, /sci/, /g/, etc.

This is 4chan.

Now the question is, how much of what I just wrote is a ruse?
>>
>>35044381
I'm legit 24 khv neet.
>>
File: 1483787657875.jpg (209KB, 833x1000px)
1483787657875.jpg
209KB, 833x1000px
It's a mix of faggots role-playing '4 da laffs xD' and real people with real problems.

Everything I post is 100% real because I'm not an underage le-frog-memester who thinks everything that doesn't fit their little programmed worldview and narrative is just a funny joke.
>>
It's all roleplaying.

Not particularly off-the-mark roleplaying, but everyone is lying a little.

Mostly, it's 18 year old socially awkward kids who are otherwise attractive and have plenty of prospects in life, pretending their situation is LITERALLY THE WORST REEEEE because they love to experience the drama of everything being "ruined". Or people in similar situations - married balding men, random Chads who were hit too much as a child, etc, they all think it's cool and feel like it's kinda similar to the sad things about their life, and they just blow it all out of proportion.

It's also occasionally people going the other way - they're the same tier of people, just slightly sad people, pretending to be in much better situations to feel better about themselves compared to all the other people who are also lying.

Like, probably 5% of the whole site is actually what we all roleplay as a "robot", in real life.
>>
>>35050465
You mean I'm only pretending to be sad and rejected my entire life? I'm only pretending to have zero friends? I'm only pretending to be over the age of 18?

I think you might be the one projecting here.
>>
>>35044559
The roastie is the only thing worse then the normie or Chad in my book. Roasties is real, learn the facts norman.
>>
>>35044381
Only you fucking normies are roleplaying.
>>
>>35050728
You're just in the wrong place, m8. We're all laughing. At you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487007756392.jpg (37KB, 480x581px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487007756392.jpg
37KB, 480x581px
>>35044381
Fucking normie GTFO kek
>>
>>35044381
for real, i have not communicated with a female my age in over 2 years, since i graduated from highschool. does not even bother me.
>>
>>35050465
>implying genuinely ugly and autistic people don't exist
>haha it's all just jokes lmao
you are the type of nigger that is destroying this board
>>
>>35050465
This anon is right.

I'm pretty Chad but I like to pretend I'm a lonely virgo NEET. It's cathartic and it helps me realize my problems aren't really problems.

95% of any thread is normies RPing in the hopes of baiting some poor robot to express some actual autism and sadness. Kind of cruel in retrospect but it's a harsh world we live in
>>
>>35051605
I do that too. Sometimes I do feel a little bit bad about it, when I pretend to be a kissless virgin NEET loser, and someone will actually think "see, I'm not alone, this guy is just like me!" when reading my posts.

Because, yes, you are alone.
>>
It's all mostly real. The stories you can always take with a grain of salt, but the general posts are.

I don't think you could tolerate most of our lives for even a week.

The only step lower is being a druggie living on the street or something.
>>
i am a khv virgin on the second year of uni.
and i am 19.
and i never got any women interested in me.
>>
>>35051070
B-but... why?
This isn't the offline world where shitting on losers can help you win brownie points & boost your cuck status.

Maybe from an evolutionary standpoint trying to drive the weak minded into committing suicide makes sense. It's like a selfish desire to eliminate potential competition and insure the survival of your own disgusting narcissistic genes.
>>
>>35052317
>why?

Everyone on this board is getting shit on by someone else irl: parents, siblings, bullies, teachers, bosses, supervisors, professors, police, girlfriends, wives, etc.

it's nice to be able to come to a place and anonymously laugh and make fun of another stranger with no real consequences.
>>
>>35045620
It's not satire tho
>>
>>35052413
I did the same thing sort of thing when I was underage and got banned from a lot of sites/servers for being a dickhead.

But the entertainment wears off and reactions become predictable (especially on 4chan). Right now all you're doing is shitting in a barrel that is already full of shit.
>>
>>35045620
>People can't be this fucking dumb, can they?
Apparently they can... hint: (You)
>>
>>35052709
If you're so above it then why are you still here?
>>
dear normie, you will find all kinds of people on here. some are ugly, some are fat. some have had traumatizing experiences leaving them unable to socialize anymore. some just have character traits that leave them unable to. some are sexually into "not normie" stuff that makes them sabotage contact to women on purpose so they will never come in a situation where they have to explain. Some just don't like people. some have been tortured all their life so they don't trust anybody anymore. some never learned to learn, to respect authority and other stuff you need to live on your own and get jobs. for whatever reason we are here, all of us have one thing in common: we don't like people that are making fun of us, we are having it hard enough already. Normies do make fun of us, normies remind us of who we are. Therefore you should leave this board. Oh, and to answer your question: I think there is way more real stuff on here than role play. And now gtfo normie
>>
>>35052776
I'm a loser who still can't function in non-anonymous discussion forums.

Also I feel like anonymity provides a kind of protection that allows us to get deep into controversial discussions that would normally just get deleted.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.