[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent to have a skull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1487720766678.jpg (33KB, 434x630px) Image search: [Google]
1487720766678.jpg
33KB, 434x630px
>tfw too intelligent to have a skull
>>
>>35044228
>when your head is as wrinkly as your scrotum
>>
>>35044228
I wonder what it would be like to cum on his head and have the cum seep between the ridges
>>
It's To intelligent retard
>>
>>35044228
I doubt he's missing the top of his skull. He probably just has excess skin on his scalp, causing it to bunch up like that.
>>
>>35044228
I honestly can't tell where his hairline begins
>>
>>35046021
>niggers
>hair
>>
>>35044228
Got no jaw either, chinless looking nigga
>>
>>35044228
>be barber
>have to shave his gross head-flaps
>>
>>35046966
> gotta get the clippers in between the ridges
> listen to him moan and squirm
> he's enjoying it
> quit that day
>>
someone shop wojaks face on him
>>
>>35044228
His nose is gross af as well.
>>
>>35044228
wtf bros
>>
>>35045741
Pmsl come man its original ffs
>>
reminds me of this black guy at my high school. he said "what the hell" like "what the yup".

Man I was an edgelord back then.. used to say what the yup to him and he never understood i was making fun of him. Would never have the balls to make fun of a black guy now.
>>
>>35047956
do a vocaroo of how he said it because i really can't comprehend how hell would be yup
>>
>>35047971

too autistic to do vocaroo..
>>
>>35047989
anon please all you gotta do is put on a nig voice what's the dang problem?
>>
>>35044228
"You're about as smart as you look." (Christopher Hitchens)
>>
>>35047174
I did it but right now the site isn't letting me post any images so here http://i.imgur.com/IZsZGKg.jpg
>>
>>35044228
that nigga look like he joined the california raisins
>>
>>35044228
His brain collapsed
>>
>>35044228
>Communication with people outside of the Window grows increasingly strenuous. When the IQ difference is too big, some ideas cannot be communicated at all, no matter how much time the more intelligent of two dialog partners invests.

>When we zoom into the curve, we can even see that at 147 IQ points (3.1), highly intelligent people start to get massively underrepresented in Academia. Wherever the brightest people on this planet go, it's not research and education.

>tfw too intelligent to have relationships
>tfw too intelligent to be successful
>tfw too intelligent to have friendships
http://www.t3x.org/iq/window.html
it is a tough feel bros
>>
>>35044228
sdfgasdfgasfasfasfasd
>>
>>35048624
lol

asdfdf
>>
>>35044228
is this what durags do to your head? kek
>>
>>35049140
This does explain a lot.

I can't bear talking to the majority of people.
>>
>>35049140
i wanted to create a thread but 4chan wouldn't let me
>>
we wuz walnuts n sheeeit
>>
>>35044228
ALPHA BRAIN
L
P
H
A

B
R
A
I
N
>>
Man... why are black people so inferior?
>>
>so advanced that I can eat my own head for breakfast
>>
>>35044228
>looks like Niggers do steal everything
>>
>>35044228
so are those scars? or is it a birth defect or genetic thing. I've seen this pic a couple times now I'd love to know the story on this dude
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.