[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here /Notwatchsports/? I never played sports and I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1486869121030.png (703KB, 989x745px) Image search: [Google]
1486869121030.png
703KB, 989x745px
Anyone here /Notwatchsports/?

I never played sports and I never watched them.

I really regret this because I've learned how vital it is and was for being a man.

Sports is how you learn to make friends and socialize as a child and teenager so that you have the physical and emotional confidence to handle the real world.

Every girl has "he did a sport/he played instrument" as a minimum requirement in their bfs.

Watching sports also allows you to relate to other men and start simple small talk much more easily than if you don't/didn't

I just can't give a shit and I've just been working on faking it.
>>
I never got the appeal of sports
>>
>>35044161
I ran on the cross country team one year.

Most schools dont have cross country tryouts, but our team was one of the top teams in the state.

I never watched sports. I dont think I've watched one even one entire football game.
>>
>>35044593
>I never got the appeal of sports
but you watch streams, youtube and tournys yes?
same shit different *sport*
>>
>>35044593
Me neither. I never enjoyed watching something so menial.

Like I enjoyed playing pickup basketball with friends but I never kept track of scores or anything.

How can people find throwing a ball so cool? And how can people care enough to try and win every "game" they play?
>>
>>35044656
Not him, but I don't even watch e-sports if that's what you're talking about
>>
>>35044161
I did plenty of sports, but i never watch them. I honestly dont see the point or appeal in watching someone else play something that doesnt affect me in any way possible. The only sport ill watch from time to time is something related to fighting. And thats because i find it amusing.

Same applies to video game related shit. I play all sorts of games and i have never once in my life watched a stream, a commentary, any form of competition etc. And everyone who unironically watches streams of some other guy playing fucking video games should neck themselves.
>>
>>35044161
Sports are boring, especially football (both types)
>>
Basketball is one of the most boring and overrated sports on the planet. I also say that as a Basketball American Male.
>>
>>35044161
I only started watching the super bowl to bet on it. I would never play it as I feel jocks are dumb. I've had them as friends and they aren't too bright. The only normie thing I like is music. Autists are naturally better musicians and the best guitar players are spergs
>>
>>35044656
No, not really.
>>35044678
I've tried getting into it but it just never happened
>>
>>35044161
Playing sports is good, but watching them is as much of a waste of time as video games, if not more.
>>
They are a waste.
Fuck you /sp/
>>
>>35044161
Yeah I feel like not playing sports definitely played a part in my struggle to fit in with people growing up. I wouldn't blame it all on that, but definitely a good portion. My parents just never forced me to play sports, they said I was never interested. Also, in middle school, I was one of those edgy kids who thought that I was alone because I was smart, and I thought everyone who played sports was dumb. High school would completely fuck my self esteem later. However, knowing about sports at this point won't do anything about your social status at this point.
>>
>>35044161
The only sports I watch are the Olympics.

Everything else is so painfully boring that I can't fucking stand it.
>>
>>35044161

I used to play baseball and basketball as a kid. last time I played sports was on the freshman basketball team. my teammates were a bunch of retarded douchebags, so I quit sports and learned to make music instead.

I can understand the appeal of playing sports, but watching it is boring. I don't give a shit who wins the world series or superbowel or whatever. Paid athletes woooo...
>>
>>35044971
I had the same realization when I was about 13 years old when "my favorite team" won the championship. It didn't actually change my life at all. Was a big sports fan and played pretty much everything up until then, but after that I only really watched a few games a year and kept up on the standings here and there to have something to talk about with other people. I think that's really the main appeal of sports. And that appeal definitely isn't there for watching vidya streams, so no clue why anyone would do that either. The only thing that even makes partial sense is if you're watching a streamer to try and get better at the game.
>>
>>35044161
i play sports but nobody seems to care about that

watching sports and whatever shit tv series are popular is the best way to make friends though
>>
>>35044161
>Sports is how you learn to make friends and socialize
Wrong.

t. football and track in high school
>>
I watch football (sawker for Amerifats) but only because /sp/ got me into it. Just watched some clips of Messi and now I follow the sport everyday. Champions league is on right now so join the generals over at /sp/
>>
>>35045540
You're just wrong, it's the ultimate pickup sport and you can play pretty much anywhere with a hoop, which is every few blocks in any american city. Plus you don't even have to be /fit/ to be good at it if you have a decent shot.

Watching it sucks though, I can never give a shit until the last quarter since there's so much scoring.
>>
>>35045914
/sp/ likes sports autistically though, so it's fine
>>
>>35044161
>Every girl has "he did a sport/he played instrument" as a minimum requirement in their bfs.

the point of dating is to find girls who have similar interests to you and/or whom you get along with, not to change yourself just so she can mark off an additional box on her checklist. if a girls tells you she'll only date guys who play sports, then that is a good sign that she is not a good match for you.

> Watching sports also allows you to relate to other men and start simple small talk much more easily than if you don't/didn't

this is true. if you just want to make small talk, you can usually get by just by checking the headlines on ESPN. you don't actually have to watch the games yourself.
>>
>>35044161
I only watch the superbowl and major events like that.
>>
>>35047807
>since there's so much scoring.

that's funny. basketball is the only sport i can stand to watch, for this exact reason.
>>
>>35046723
lol, the olympics.
>Basically every single sport there is.
>Everything else is boring

You certainly are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>35044161
I watch sports anime and read sports manga, but nothing beyond that. I've tried to improve my socializing through mandatory schooling and whenever I'm outside, so I haven't needed sports for that
>>
File: 1404675901487.gif (2MB, 405x215px) Image search: [Google]
1404675901487.gif
2MB, 405x215px
>>35044161
do esports count?

origami
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.