[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what made you guys so unhappy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: ArRiBMs.png (191KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
ArRiBMs.png
191KB, 500x700px
what made you guys so unhappy?
>>
File: 1123.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1123.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>can't upvote
>>
upboated my frend xDD
>>
File: 1480915328185.png (108KB, 554x380px) Image search: [Google]
1480915328185.png
108KB, 554x380px
>>35043918
>dad has anger issues
>mom said she doesn't want me
>been rejected by every girl i've liked (I'm not a bitch I actually asked them out and got flat out rejected each time)
>pothead
>agrophobic introvert
>5'1
>diagnosed autism
>compulsive daydreamer
>>
>tfw no gf
>tfw virgin
>tfw shitty at college
>tfw no friends
>tfw no network
>tfw even if I do well in school and get a degree I wont get anywhere because sperg
>My only real emotional connection in the world is my Mom and a friend I met over the internet 9 years ago
>mom is going to die, sooner rather than later, friend is deploying to afghanistan soon
>im gonna be all alone int his world soon
>>
>>35043918
The fact that I can't stay passive and get together with a girl at the same time.
The man always have to make the move, what the fuck.
>>
File: warholian just.jpg (435KB, 1490x1494px)
warholian just.jpg
435KB, 1490x1494px
>>35043918
I was born with shitty recessive genes and I'm autistic

Yaaaay
>>
File: 1485686039975.jpg (7KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1485686039975.jpg
7KB, 250x231px
>>35044120
>5'1
Jesus Christ, how horrifying. You poor thing.
>>
>>35043918
My mom is a female supremacist who hates men
My dad is a decent worker who keeps to himself and worked hard for 30 years only to get laid off

and to top it off, I am considered basically unlovable by half the population of the world because of reasons out of my control, and the only option I have of getting married is to find a dried up old feminist cunt like my mom and hate my life for the next 30-40 years like my dad did
>>
>>35044216
this guy should be in movies, very expressive
>>
>>35043918
>was chad
>freak accident ruined my life
>am robot now

it's honestly worse than being a robot the whole time because you know what you're missing and feel a good life was robbed from you
>>
>>35043918

thank dogog
>>
>>35043918
>upvote
Looks like this doggo isn't for me :(
>>
>taking normie "dead inside" memes from the front page of imgur
>>
>>35043918
one of the only friend I have at my uni doesn't even try to talk with me anymore. most likely just uses me when she gets lonely or as an emotional rag. Also shit isn't going so great at school either
>>
Well, I was bullied throughout my whole life, I never had any friends, raised by a single mother who wishes I wasn't born, you know, the usual things that would turn a person into an empty husk waiting for it to end.

I don't know why people expect me to smile. I have no reason to do so.
>>
Life

true shit
>>
>>35043918

Life itself. My parents didn't bother to interact with me when I was young, people in school were mean cunts, people noticed the issues, but did nothing to fix them and so much more.
>>
>>35045649
Fuck fake friends bro. They are total wastes of time.
>>
>>35045349
Dude do you mind sharing in your story? What happened?
>>
>>35045619
yeah I did it on purpose
>>
>>35045349
I have a similar story. I used to be outgoing, I could walk up to people and introduce myself and become friends, share my opinions, hit on girls, even get them to like me. Insane.
Then I got too involved, women are heartless. Never get too involved. I don't trust anyone anymore, I know it's stupid, because socialization requires some amount of trust, but I can't bring myself to do it. I don't trust people to like me, I don't trust myself to do something I won't regret, I don't trust myself to meet the expectations of those I meet, and the way I've dealt with this lack of trust is to not do anything , I keep distance from people, and hide like a little pussy bitch, and it pisses me off that I could center my wellbeing around some random bitch who I should have known would have backstabbed me. But at the same time I need to trust myself to take those risks again, risk being hurt, or I won't feel anything again.
>>
>>35043918
>upvote
S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>35043918
i'll never make enough money to live comfortably while people are making millions playing games and recording for youtube. kill me. fucking end it.
>>
>>35043918
>be born in the mid 80s
>growing up people make fun of you for being nerdy
>feel ashamed for being a fatty and an introvert
>work your whole youth to become extroverted and fit
>finally achieve this in your mid to late 20s
>everyone is out of shape and socially inept off their phones
>feel ashamed for being extroverted and fit
>get made fun of for not being nerdy enough

I seriously fucking give up.
>>
>>35043918
>born black
okay maybe I can still-
>born a shitty genetic nerd with asthma, short-eye sight, dyspraxia and a peanut allergy
gg
>>
>>35043918
Not a single person, not my closest friends, not my parents, not even my own fucking siblings, have ever stuck up for me, taken my side, or otherwise supported me when it would have negatively affected themselves.

At school I was destroyed and my childhood friends of 12 years went along with it. At home, my parents were too weak to support me or give me any support at all other than taking me to doctors to give me medication. (Giving medication to someone who wants to kill themselves is like spraying febreeze on a shit)

And then my older brother, who I am pretty sure has autism of some sort, took out all of his insecurities on me and made me extremely hypersensitive to myself. He would trash things I wanted to like because "normal" people liked them and thus I wasn't able to actually be "normal." And he would correct me anytime I did anything a little bit strange instead of correcting himself. He had convinced me that I was the weird one. Then my younger sister picked up on this too and I became the scape goat to everyones problems. I could not stick up for myself and nobody ever stuck up for me.
>>
>>35047796
and who have you ever stuck up for idiot
>>
>>35047831
More people than expected, apparently. I have stopped group of friends from ditching others only to have the same group ditch me later on.
>>
>>35043918
>alcoholic father
>gambling addict mother
>severe overbite/dental issues
>really should've never been born
>>
>>35047796
Are you my little brother?

You literally could be. So I'll respond as if you are.

Sorry anon. It was my fault and I know it is. I was always jealous of how you actually had friends who wanted to hang out with you when you were young, so I'd tag around and hang out with you guys too but I'd annoy you and you'd tell me to leave

I was so insecure that I indeed created some false sort of hate of normie shit as a way to elevate myself above others in my mind. It is really pathetic. And I probably have autism.

I hate myself and I'm also suicidal

The truth is I fucking love you little bro. I'm just scared to show any affection or niceness to other people because I'm afraid they'll reject me and call me a pussy and not return it. So I pretend to be cold and disconnected

Those times in our childhood when we'd actually play outside together instead of being in our rooms each alone playing our own separate video games were among the best times of my life, by far. Everything in my life ever since I grew up has been me attempting to find that same joy in other places in life

Those times you got hurt and I had to scream to our parents to come help us out and I'd say "Bro I'm sorry about anything mean I've ever done to you" I meant it completely and always do. I fucking love you bro. I cried alone in my room for you when things got real bad and wanted to just go fucking talk to you and say "Bro just tell me wtf is going on man" but I couldn't because I'm a fucking pussy. A complete pussy who takes out his problems on others. I think I've gotten better but idk

I doubt you're my brother, you probably aren't. But if you are - I fucking love you and miss you bro even though you're annoying sometimes lol. And since you're not - know that your brother probably feels this same way. All humans are pretty much the same anon. Don't worry. We're all trapped in these little neurotic brains and it fucking sucks and nobody opens up. Love you bro, sorry
>>
>>35043918
dad died when i was 6 years old
>>
I capped my main build on PSO2 and the current limited quest is boring.
>>
>>35043918
My face I somewhat decent, horrid ezcema short, smart but really lazy, reppilled super fucking hard. See no real reason to live other then to learn. We are in a Era where there is still fighting, religion, and broken molonopolized governments. We are at a breaking point, either we die off from fighting or we all grow up at once and fast. I doubt we'll live.
>>
>>35043918

Basically what happened was I moved out of my comfy 3500 person town into a city with my small group of friends. We would hang out a lot and drink and stuff, then I met one of our neighbors and me and her really hit it off. I liked her a lot and it seemed like things were going forward and she would eventually be my gf, but then she started losing interest for some reason, and since it seemed too good to be true that a girl would like me in the first place, it inflated my self esteem and within a month or two, crushed it into tiny pieces. After that I was depressed, then my friends ditched me, and I was alone in the city. I became an anxious wreck, eventually had to move back in with my parents.

So yeah, now I'm really bitter and I don't trust anyone except my parents.
>>
>>35043918
>doggo, mentally stunted version of wolf
>panting heavily
>dilated pupils
>contracted face muscles
>tense body

>mental stability
>>
Nobody takes me seriously

Partly because I dont take myself seriously and I have an intense fear of causing any sort of disruption so I am always laughing and acting goofy as fuck.

As a result people think im weird and probably immensely autistic
>>
>>35043918
Life is unoriginal, thats why.
>>
>>35047899
You almost described my brother until you said "miss me"

I am currently still see mine everyday

But I will pretend what you said came from him, because it's probably true anyway
>>
File: miyamoto_starfox.jpg (22KB, 439x313px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto_starfox.jpg
22KB, 439x313px
>Go to school
>get bullied
>Come home
>Brother beats the shit out of me and tells me im the most disgusting looking subhuman piece of shit ever conceived and then proceeds to beat the living shit out of me
>rinse repeat

>mfw my brother is successful as fuck and everyone in the family loves him
>>
No girlfriend or even a girl that is a friend, you'd be surprised how much life is intimately connected to sex and how so much of what you valued disappears in the face of lonliness and lack of human contact.
Grooming? Why groom if your asexual, no reason.
Job, car? Why if your not going to have a family or share that wealth with a close friend, just subsist on a small apartment it's efficient.
Exercise? Why if your not trying to attract a girl? Just do an occasional stretch, too much exercise is strenuous and shortens lifespan anyway.
Food? Eat whatever not like anybody you care about is going to be looking at you.

Lonliness and lack of partnerships really can destroy a person and their spirit, and turn them evil too, just look at Elliot, Elliot was not mentally ill, he could have used some self awareness techniques to help keep his emotions in check, he lashed out in revolt like a child, his spirit was supremely denied what it needs to thrive, the love of the opposite sex, and the lack of it ultimately turned him to the dark side full of nihilism and self doubt.

What can a person do when he is denied by that which he loves the most, when the sex that gave birth to him shuns him, ignores him, when the gates to that life giving waters are locked the soul wanders in darkness, subdued, it's light flickers and it's only hope is that someone will come to their rescue and deliver them the key to their innermost sanctum, the fiery Phoenix
>>
>daddy didn't hug me when i was a kid
>he wasn't even there
>mommy was violent and hysteric, certified mentally ill
>the other kids beat me up and laughed at me
>the girls i liked humiliated me
>was the fat nerd
>brother destroyed the home finances with crack/cocaine addiction

You bend the sapling and the tree is forever fucked. It's too late for me, i just wish to die a quick death, almost had it two times with accidents, but with my luck the next one will cripple me and not kill.
>>
>be normie
>everything gets boring and repetitive
>just giving give up
>quit job
>divorce wife
>sit around shitposting and chowing all day for years
>can't wait for VR waifus

I don't know what made me unhappy, anon, but I do know I should've given the fuck up way sooner.
>>
>>35048122
Thats how it goes. Somehow these people can sleep at night. I wonder how they do it.
>>
>>35043918
Im unhappy because my life isn't as exciting as it used to be. LoL isn't fun anymore. All my friends have moved on. Everyones got more distant. I wish I could turn back time to 2012
>>
>>35044216
So a Narc with a snowflake complex?
>>
>>35043918
I don't know man, I have every reason in the world to be happy but I just sit here every day feeling sorry for myself.
>>
Chad tier, but mental illness robbed me of a good life.

no brain no go.
>>
>>35043918
Nothing's inherently wrong with my life, aside from all the common problems (but they are self imposed)

I just can't for the life of me find any reason to keep going. I've just never felt truly happy. I've just never seen a point in living. I don't know why
>>
I don't know. I think I'm cursed by genetics.
Everyone on my mother's side of the family is crazy and alone. Old dried up spinsters, crazy cat ladies, forever alone uncles who have given up. All over 50, and not once have I seen any of them with a significant other, or heard them talk of one. My mom's the only one who managed to have a relationship, and it's only because she hit the genetic lottery and grew up hot, inside she's just as fucking nuts.
>>
>>35048548
sounds like depression.

originalatto
>>
>>35048594
sounds like he has just figured out that there's truly no point in being alive. everything is the social construct and illusion meme
>>
i've lived in utter isolation for 15 or so years.
lived alone, worked alone, human interaction is foreign to me.
i've been alone so long i can't imagine living any other way.
nothing even seems real anymore...it's like i'm observing everything through a screen or something.
it's like i don't even see people as sentient beings...just hollow images.
>>
>>35045349

Sort of the same for me, had great genes but my growth was stunted. Knowing that my life could have been 1000x better if a few minor conditions were changed is incredibly depressing.
>>
File: IST.png (1MB, 1160x1144px) Image search: [Google]
IST.png
1MB, 1160x1144px
>>35043918
Da Kikes
>>
>>35043918
I CANT FUCKING UPVOTE IT KILL ME
>>
>>35043918
I WAS BULLIED RELENTLESSLY FROM THE AGES OF 5 TO 17.
>>
File: 1465152202503.jpg (13KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1465152202503.jpg
13KB, 249x213px
>adopted by reclusive family
>probably sperg or autist but never got tested
>didn't fit in
>too tryhard, friends were never interested in me
>any friends would replace or ghost me
>ugly and sensitive, bullying got to me, made me insecure
>father gets ill
>watch him deteriorate
>he changes completely
>mother under constant stress
>get redpilled on Taiwanese cow herding forum
>end up getting depressed
>also fat
>>
Because I have to wagecuck for 40+ hours a week for the next few decades just to earn a mediocre living (if that) while others can earn much more in the same amount of time.
>>
Sometimes when i pee, i just realize how small my penis is. Whenever i look at cute girls, i feel inferior and weak to them. I mean idk i have very low motivation and drive and self esteem in general
>>
File: 1487598764688.png (847KB, 1260x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1487598764688.png
847KB, 1260x1150px
>>35048122
Jesus christ Anon, what did your brother have against you?
That's fucked up on all levels.
I experienced something familiar with bullying both at junior high and home.
>>
>>35048751
This tea be H
Once you fall into the abyss there's no going back
>>
being lonely all my life

>upvote
>>>r/eddit
you have to go back
>>
>>35048271

Although I will probably never experience female companionship, I have recently become more proactive with grooming and exercise. I think I'm going through a big cope phase. I am obsessed with the fantasy of becoming a physically attractive autist. I have romanticized the image of the decent looking loner and bought into the meme. Though I feel If I succeed, it will be a big load off my mind and the feeling of being alone won't bother me as much anymore.
>>
>>35048122
Tell your family and if they don't care then cut all contact, eventually they will turn on your brother.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.