[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your mental hospital experiences?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1487046598136.png (580KB, 870x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487046598136.png
580KB, 870x700px
What are your mental hospital experiences?
>>
They r shit they just put u in a group full of people with meme depression and real depression and make you spill spaghetti in front of the whole group.
>>
>>35043756
Emotional Exhaustion: The Physical Location
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3156844/
>>
i visited my brother while he was in one. he had a psychotic break. he was lucid enough to realize that he was a lot better off than most of the people there whose brains were turned into mashed potatoes with thorazine or whatever they were on. i think he spent most of his time there dong CBT (cognitive behavior therapy, not cock and ball torture) in different size group sessions.

my brother later killed himself so it didn't actually work.
>>
>>35043756
hahah, i am of rollingks!
>>
>>35043756
mental help is usually a bunch of quacks that guess about things
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
not related to thread
>>
Considering Eastern European conditions, pretty good actually, as long as you don't have an emergency case. Spent two days in the emergency stationary. People are beyond sanity and you get shots in your ass everyday, so not too fun.

Was moved to men's section afterward and met people with not-so-severe cases. Some are pretty normal, some are out of their mind, the two people that I had to share the room/ward/whatever the fuck with had gambling and drinking problems. Others just don't want to share as much.

Spent about three weeks there, staff were generally nice, sorted my problems out with medication over time, however, they keep coming back, as the problem is your lifestyle and it's not as easy as getting rid of a flu.

4/10, might come back again.
>>
>>35043756
It's been exactly a year since it happened but I was in one of those wards, it was the most horrible experience of my life, the patients were bad and the staff were exactly the same, I got bullied, had racial slurs thrown at me, doors slammed in my face, was touched when I didn't want to be, a staff member told me to kill myself, and had to deal with everyones bull shit day in and out. Of course it was filled with kikis nigger spics, but at least it happened a year ago, so Im finally am starting to get over it.
>>
>>35043756
Rolling

pls roll Vladimir
>>
>>35043756
roll my man

oregana
>>
>>35044576

Thanks for sharing that. Good to know that I wasn't the only one to have a horrendous experience. I was definitely the worst treated one in my stay. Morons overdosed me on Risperdal so I fainted and had to be put on IV drip for 24 hours. Staff said it wasn't because I wasn't eating to cover their asses. Meanwile I'm stuck with a sheboon nurse in my room to monitor me and make sure I didn't die who's made she has to stay late to watch me (which was all their fucking fault). Bullied by everyone, including staff, nigger way bigger than me threatens to punch me in face and stands over me in the middle of dinner for absolutely no reason (didn't even make eye contact) knowing that I can't physically defend myself. One nurse clearly high on medication spinning around in chair and laughing like a hyena. And loads of other horrible shit.
>>
I blacked out on whiskey and zan, phoned a suicide hotline, and called the operator a cunt. So I got forcibly drugged in kiddie jail for a week with 25% drug addicts, 25% actual crazies, and 50% sad normies. And then they hit me with a $10K bill for confining me against my will, which to this day I have not paid. Fuck the mental health complex.
>>
>>35043756
Ah screw it I'll roll

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Food was shit and to make it worse an old lady shat herself right next to me while I was eating lunch. Staff were assholes.
>>35046175
I called a suicide hotline on while high on DXM and they never sent me anywhere
>>
>My brain collapsed so I went to the hospital
>Tell Social Worker that one of the reasons because of my social anxiety that I had for years
>I barely go outside
>She basically told me to grow up out of my problem
>She was more interested in collecting insurance
> My mind was fragile so I could swear on my life that I thought she was the Devil Himself
>Now I hate social workers
>Fuck that Bitch
>>
>>35043756
Vladimir sounds like a true bro
>>
>>35043756
I want to be Babushka
>>
It was a shitshow.
First, when I went inititally went to the hospital to get help because I'd tried to commit suicide that morning and wanted help, I was left waiting in an empty room for around four hours. After four hours, a person finally came in to see me and told me "it had to be quick, I'm finishing my shift in ten minutes." I briefly explained the situation and she fucked off, never to be seen again. After another forty minutes of waiting, I told the hospital staff I was leaving.
The hospital filed a missing persons report and the police couldn't find me, despite me not leaving from where I told the hospital I was staying.
Four days later, I decided to try and get help again and went to a different hospital. The doctor there was a lot nicer but I had to stay the night before they could take me to a psych ward for some reason.
The next day was a clusterfuck. They had no room at Hospital A where I was at so they drove me out to Hospital B. When I got to Hospital B, they said I had to go back to Hospital A. When we arrived back at Hospital A they told me I actually was meant to go to Hospital B but when we got back there, we were told I was actually meant to be a Hospital C two hours ago so I got driven to that hospital 30km away instead.
I finally got admitted to the psych ward there.
No-one told me what was meant to happen so I just wandered around for a couple of hours trying to work out how I was going to be helped.
After a while, I played pool with a Lesbian who had BPD, she was pretty cool.
That night I got locked outside in the courtyard for half an hour because no-one told me that the doors locked automatically after 6pm. I was standing right in front of the window for all that time and in clear view of three seperate security cameras and the staff still couldn't find me. They only knew I was there because a mute guy saw me through the window and went to find someone to let me in.
1/2
>>
>>35046797
>>35046918
I just realized I misinterpreted the fuck out of your post. Disregard that, I suck cocks.
>>
>>35046923
He was practically dragging this worker to the door, pointing out the window and she was trying to tell him that no-one was out there and it was all in his head. Mute guy was a total bro.
The next day I finally had a meeting with some female Indian doctor who opened by asking my name and why I was there. Considering the sheer amount of bullshit that I'd dealt with leading up to that point, I told her that I wanted her to tell me so I knew that she had read my file. She got all pissy and ended up storming out on me because I was saying that the treatment I'd received so far had been absolute bullshit.
I was in there voluntarily so I was able to sign myself at as long as I wasn't a danger to myself.
I left and it turns out that I was still a missing person (despite me ending up at the psych ward at the same hospital who declared me a missing person) so I had to go to police and I told them that I wasn't missing, I knew exactly where I was.
Then I went back home and kept on carrying on as normal until the depression and anxiety got so bad that I quit my job as a waiter because I couldn't even manage to go one shift without crying at work.

Between that whole ordeal and the bullshit that I put up with when I was getting (government funded) therapy, I've given up on getting treatment for my mental issues.
I'm sticking with self-medication through video games, media and distraction.

And I could have formatted that a lot better but it's hot and I feel weird.
2/2
>>
>>35043756
Pretty tight, had groups which was awful but they let you go outside and they had a climbing wall and a GameCube
Everyone shitting on it here probably live in Europe and enjoy being cuckolded
>>
>>35046982
no, we don't all have rich mommy and daddy to send us to mental health summer camp where we play video games and fuck around for a week while we get out of school because we're """depressed"""
>>
>>35043756
vladimir or alexei sound nice
>>
>>35043756
I've never been to one because I am not mentally ill in any way

rollan
>>
>>35043756
not kebab pls
>>
>naked autistic giant escapes his room and nurse
>runs into the day room, flaccid dick flopping all over the place
>starts wrecking everything
>throws board games books and magazines everwhere
>wailing while he hurts things across the room
>nurses kick us out into the hallway
>watch the scene unfold through the windows
>autistic kid pulls all the cereal and popcorn put of the cupboard
>throws our lunches across the room
>throws chairs
>gets behind the nurses station and starts knocking everything off the tables
>nurses can't stop him
>call for backup
>two giant black guys show up from the adjacent unit
>both over 6'3", one is ripped and one is fat
>they tackle the kid
>he's on the floor thrashing and screaming while the nurses hold him down
>doctor finally shows up and booty juices him
>he's down for the count
>nurses put clothes on him and carry him to the isolation room
>he woke up the next day around 4pm and punched one of the old lady nurses in the face and then he got transferred
>>
I've been to detox for alcohol one time. I was a bit delusional during the stay, but I just remember a bunch of coughing sniffling heroin addicted withdrawliing from it. They were just walking around the facility like zombies coughing and sniffling. The staff kept joking around saying, "gee there must be a cold going around". Pretty strange. There was also a homeless guy who came in on like the second day and he was completely fucked. He wouldn't talk to anyone, and just slowly walked around looking at everything like he had never seen it before. He would pace around slowly literally 24/7. He never slept. He had an empty beef jerky wrapper clutched to himself like it was his lifeline. Some black dude asked him why he held onto it all the time, and he said "survival". I think he was just in shock.
>>
>>35043756
rooooaring staaaaaaarrrrt
>>
>>35043756

DAVAI DAVAI, CYKA.
>>
>>35043756
>tfw slav
>Vladimir
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.