[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

college feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 42

File: tumblr_nd1vt2MtQ31u0hy7ho1_1280.jpg (191KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd1vt2MtQ31u0hy7ho1_1280.jpg
191KB, 960x640px
how do you deal with knowing you'll never experience the college experience?

i've been at uni for 3 years now, and not once has any of my 'friends' invited me to a party

you'll never get drunk on the floor of a dorm room and hit on qts
>>
I don't I'm an american who is in a frat and parties every week all week.
>>
a day of grinding in hyperdimension neptunia beats going to a party every time and thats coming from someone who had "the college experience". being around other people is so exhausting i literally have to recover for several days after.
wouldnt even go there any more now that i grew out of peer pressure and found friends that respect me coming when and if i feel like it.
>>
>>35043745
are you memeing or being serious?
you'd rather grind for worthless game points than form bonds and memories with friends?
>>
>>35043745
Imagine yourself but now living in a triple with your friends

Worst decision I've made in a while. I can NEVER be alone or go anywhere without them going and questioning why I'm doing what I do.

At least this shit is ending this semester, but ho boy it's been a helluva year.
>>
>>35043676
Oh fuck off, please let me suppress these feels. I'm 3.5 years into college but have nothing like a friend.
>>
stop living in what could have been. Your idea of the college experience has been sold to you by the media. Just get your degree, get good grades, maybe get a girlfriend or boyfriend, do drugs, join a club for friends if you want new ones, and get on with your life afterwards. Don't sweat all that stuff dude.
>>
>>35043813
the games i play also become memories and to me they are worth as much as the memories i make with friends.
no memes.
>>
File: 1370965473643.jpg (103KB, 1500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1370965473643.jpg
103KB, 1500x730px
>>35043884
...You're a normie aren't you?
>>
>>35043884
Thanks, I needed this. More comfy bluepills please.
>>
You go to college to get a better job networking, not some meme where you get drunk 3 times a week
>>
>>35044050
so indulging in the thought you could have been a college party animal that you aren't is less bluepilled
>>
>>35043676
>be me 1st semester
>join college republicans
>go to a door knocking event for a congressional candidate
>have party afterwards at the hotel we're all staying in
>2 qts from Liberty University talking to me and a friend
>we're walking back to our rooms
>about to ask for their numbers
>buddy asks if they have Facebook
>cockblocked himself and me
>eventually go to one of the hotel rooms and get drunk as shit with the other people there
>too pissed at to try again with girls there
It's fine though, a week after that I went out with this one Greek girl. Tfw almost got laid there but I pussied out.
>>
>>35043676
I did this all through out high school. College plebs were late to the game.
>>
>>35044050
I'm not bluepilling you dude wtf
>>
File: 1485470630624.jpg (23KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485470630624.jpg
23KB, 407x482px
>>35043676
>drinking in your dorm
>>
>>35043676

Dude you need to look into the philosophy of rape. College parties are the best place to get away with it and since no one knows you, it's even safer. Chads and Stacies need to learn how they've damaged society and you have a prime opportunity to fix it.
>>
>Black in majority white college
At least You have friends
>>
>>35044494

Surely you can get a trap bf who fetishizes you?
>>
>>35044562
Gays don't even want me
>>
>tfw commute to college
>>
I've blown off all of my undergrad years of college by commuting to school and coming back home without any friends and clubs and activities in between. Coming up I have the choice between going to grad school for 2 years and just working. If I do the former and dorm there, it'd give me a chance to get that college experience that I sorely missed. The latter is financially wise but I think I'd suffer socially, since I didn't gain those invaluable social experiences from college. Which would be the better option?
>>
File: 1471014428069.png (484KB, 574x516px) Image search: [Google]
1471014428069.png
484KB, 574x516px
>>35044675
>I've blown off all of my undergrad years of college by commuting to school and coming back home without any friends and clubs and activities in between
God dammit I wish dorms weren't so fucking expensive.
>>
>>35043676
I don't care about that. Why would I want to party with a group of idiot normies?
>>
File: 10.jpg (96KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
96KB, 500x498px
>>35043676
>not taking psychedelics with college normies and rambling about redpills as they listen intently like you're charles manson
step ya game up son
>>
>>35043676
i actually had this experience
figured out i could mask my autism with weed (and alcohol) pretty well and legitimately got invited to multiple parties every weekend

i wish i could be like "it really wasn't all that" but in all honesty it was really fun and it makes everything worse when you realize that after you graduate, that'll be an experience you will never have again

just the feeling of hanging out in a place where people genuinely want to talk to you and be your friend is insane and i wish i could go back and experience that forever
>>
>>35043676

the only true college experience is the American college experience

t. anon who lives in 3rd world shithole who dropped out after 3 years in college since it wasn't like American Pie and Animal House and was robbed of the real one and only American college experience by his muh country independence more important than being the 51st state of the US

fuck them
>>
>>35043676
>move out at 18
>party until I am in my mid 20s
>work for a bit
>realize my pay sucks
>go back to college at 29
>get invited to parties
>turn everyone down cuz I am working on my career and I don't want to hang out with 18-21 year olds while I am 33
>>
>>35043676
>live off campus
>ignore every invitation for extracurricular activities
>never have to put up with anyone's bullshit for longer than I need to

Fuck references, it's privacy I need
>>
>>35043676
I went through it and honestly it sucked. If those were supposed to be "the best years of my life", I'd hate to see the worse.
>>
They aren't that great desu. I thought you guys wanted girls who are shut-ins?

Parties usually just remind me of how much I can't relate to other people. The only time I went to a bar I was called ugly by a guy who was hitting on my much prettier friend.
>>
Didn't miss out on it, was a lot of fun. Never got laid but still had a great time. Had a few nights were I went to a house party and bar from 8 till 2am then stayed out having a fire by the river until the sunrise smoking weed and drinking. And OP's pic was the norm for a lot of parties at my college, 5 dudes and two girls, it was an engineering school though.
>>
>>35043676
damn she looks good and drunk I wonder which one got to rape her
>>
Who else /nofriend/ here? It's been 6 months since the beginning of college and I have given up trying to fit in and just browse /r9k/ in class
>>
>>35043676
I went to one the other day because a friend invited me.
I didn't know anyone so i was just sitting there quietly (i don't drink alcohol). The normies came up and introduced themselves then just went off with their group, even my friend left me. After about 2 hours of people staring at me wonder who i am and why i'm there, i sent a message to my friend saying i was going home. Later on the night i get a message from my friend saying that the party was great after i left. I think they were waiting for me to leave so things weren't awkward.
>>
>>35043676
I'm 25 already dropped out once a few years ago and been a neet ever since. I'm considering going back, well actually starting over. How fucked am I?
>>
>>35043676
>get drunk
>never hit on qts
one time, however, I abused the new years kiss tradition to make out but after that she fucked off
>>
>>35044050
That was actually a red pill for you, but you've been bluepilled so long you can't tell the difference
>>
>>35044117
Are you from Virginia?
>>
>>35043676
I'm in my second year of college now and I used to drink with some friends last year. They don't invite me anymore.
>>
>>35044494
There shoud be a few black frats, black academic clubs, black cultural center. My small 90% white college had all sorts of exclusive black shit that would make it a lot easier to find a welcoming peer group
>>
>>35044494
Tell me your feels, fellow blackbot.
>>
>>35043813
bait

oregon
>>
>>35043740
parties every week
goes on r9k

one of these is a lie
>>
Here in germany nothing happens in college parties, at best it can lead into some stuff happening in the sober world but that's it
>>
File: 1462495002768.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1462495002768.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
I'm thinking real hard about dropping out right now. I feel like I'm just wasting my time here and wanna stop but I'm worried about paying back the pell grant.

Any anons know how that shit works? I was awarded enough money to pay for my tuition and then some (about 3000) community college so how much would I have to pay back? Do I even have to pay it back if decide not to go to college anymore?

I'm thinking about just working some labor job or something, would rather live the neet life but that's not a real possibility for me unfortunately.
>>
>>35047404
practice social skills, make goals, and talk to people in class or join a club or knock on dorm doors next to you or something man
>>
Invited to a small party at uni by my best mate who I've known for several years
>Drinking on the walk there
>Turn up and everyone's really friendly
>Feel confident and cool
>They're all excited that there's someone new at their weekly events
>Say hello to everyone, and decide to sit on the floor as I'm tired
>Everyone joins me on the floor and I chat with two qt 5'0 girls
>I'm genuinely amazed at how small they are
>We compare hand and feet sizes etc, and they seem to be enjoying the attention
>Still drinking and messing around
>They put a tiara on my head and draw on me a little
>It's getting late and I get a duvet cover out of my bag (I sleep inside a duvet cover)
>I put it across all of us as we sit down
>We're all comfy
>This girl starts rubbing my legs and holding my hand under the covers
>After an hour or so everyone goes to bed
>The girl stays with me and sleeps on the floor with me
>We chat all night and share secrets and hold hands
>She hints that she wants to fuck, but I'm so happy just holding hands I deny her advancements
>She tells me to add her on FB tomorrow and makes me promise, I say yes
>The next day she begs me to come and get breakfast with her, but I say no
>I awkwardly leave, and as I close the door I hear her say "not even a hug.."
>I never add her on Facebook
>Autism continues and I never speak to her again

This was the only university party experience I had
The rest of university I spent alone, depressed, and at some points psychotic.
>>
File: hans gretel.gif (663KB, 345x351px) Image search: [Google]
hans gretel.gif
663KB, 345x351px
>tfw having my education and housing funded by german governmentbux
>>
Depends on how far in ur. If at all far definitely finish- more options later. Multi early cc dropout here tho
>>
>>35043676
I did nothing but party freshman year. Ended up addicted to xanax and failing every single class second semester.

It was not worth it. The hundreds of "friends" I made are shitters and I don't talk to a single one of them anymore. I lost my virginity so I guess there was that.

I regret it so much. I wish I'd actually gave a fuck about my classes instead of absolutely destroying my gpa. I wish I'd taken the time to actually form real meaningful relationships with people I actually could give a fuck about. I wish I hadn't done so many drugs.

Life is genuinely better now as a shut in playing video games all day. people suck. Parties suck. Focus on school, anon.
>>
File: 1475778140115.jpg (76KB, 486x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475778140115.jpg
76KB, 486x640px
>>35043676
The worst part is people hyping it up, telling you it will be the best years of your life. I've been going to cc for about 6 month's now and it's the worst time of my life
I didn't make any friends and have lost contact with my online friends, I'm unemployed so it gives everyone including my family a greenlight to go ahead and hate my guts for not wanting to wageslave and lose all my free time.
Hell I even found out that one of my old friends that has mild autism has made friends with girls meanwhile I can't keep up a conversation with classmates I have lots in common with, even a few /pol/tards.
>>
>>35048819
You're a retard
This isn't autism, this is just stupid
How does it feel being a chad though
>>
>>35048819
That's alpha as fuck my man.
keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>35046172
>muh country independence more important than being the 51st state of the US

Filipino?
>>
>going to college in my late 20s
>want to just chill at my room
>roommate keeps throwing parties
>normalfags in my safe space
>even brings niggers sometimes
>can't make them fucking leave
>it happens several times a week

trust me you do NOT want this
>>
>>35047605
>mfw 25 and returning after dropping out in 2012.
>NEET from 2012 - 2014.

Though I have a job now and have lots of outdoorsy and 'interesting' activities, somehow became fairly popular on instagram (long story) I still can't shake the fact you're in first year with kids who are like 17-18.

I could pass off as 21 or so I'm in the clear so far.
I would suggest you do what I am doing and just keep your head down and study, make friends sure, but dont expect to be a Chad especially at our age. It looks suss as fuck even if you could pull it off.

Inb4 reee normie.
>>
>>35051467
reee normie

original post
>>
>>35051586
-=(

>Also an original comment
>>
File: 1486055006292.png (72KB, 825x614px) Image search: [Google]
1486055006292.png
72KB, 825x614px
>>35044611
almost 2h one way
it's more exhausting than uni itself
>tfw too poor for dorm
>>
>>35051467
What if you're 22 and transferring? Could you fit in?
>>
>>35043676
unlucky.

The people in my college study group are really friendly and invited me to hang out/go to a party numerous times but ive declined every single one of them

Guess why
>>
File: whystayaliveeven.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
whystayaliveeven.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>35044240
right, like not going out to the alleys and drinking with the homeless bums and suicidal vagrant scum? fuckin' casuals.
>>
>>35048819
you should've made the move you retard!
>>
>>35043676
well I tried to attend some open student parties and events and I didn't like even a bit of it
I've even been to a music festival, where people have similar mindset I assume and it was medicore at best
>>
>>35048819
>deny her advances
All sympathy lost.
>>
>>35043676
Not neccesarily college, but oh well. I missed out on spending time with potential friends throughout my last few years at school. I hardly knew this group of people and they kept inviting me out to this coffee shop that they frequented. I'm not really a big fan of coffee, and every time someone makes me a cup of tea I want to pour it away and make a decent cup myself, so I declined their offer every time.

It hit me later on that nobody really cares about coffee and that these locations are just places that are convenient to meet up for the sake of talking.

I'm going to college (UK, not a university) soon though so I'll make good use of this revelation.

I've heard that some colleges have an anime club so I might join if there is one.
>>
>>35047404
kind off, or no meaningful friendships at least. i just hang around with this fat black chick and listen to her talk about shoes, her job, etc. while i'll occasionally go "haha" or "yeah" and ask some question about what she's saying. i guess it's something, it means i have someone to sit next to in lectures so i don't look lonely
>>
>>35048819
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pn7nT2zuT1
>>
File: 1472639888509.jpg (61KB, 503x505px) Image search: [Google]
1472639888509.jpg
61KB, 503x505px
>>35047404
Here. I commute, go to class, and when I'm not in class I'm either eating by myself or procrastinating in the library.
There was one guy that I chatted with in a history tutorial I had last semester. He even invited me to the bar on campus for a table quiz night. Probably the most fun I've had in years. But that was back in November and I haven't spoken to him since last semester ended
Once I start talking to people I think I do alright, it's beginning the conversation, and continuing regular contact and becoming "friends" that I have a real problem with.
>>
File: 1487549644166.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1487549644166.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
goys

I walked at an intersection and saw a girl, she saw me and at the intersection we ended up going the same way. So I was behind her, she turned around and smiled at me...

D-d-d-did I just miss my opportunity to get laid?
>>
File: 1486684350824.jpg (68KB, 796x541px) Image search: [Google]
1486684350824.jpg
68KB, 796x541px
>>35048819
>not even a hug

this will haunt u forever
>>
>>35043676
>It's a class presentation episode
>>
File: 1475963189683.jpg (107KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475963189683.jpg
107KB, 551x600px
>tfw trap memes have even started showing up in my uni classes
>watching movies on indian eunuchs for shitty anthropology class
>one of them focuses on a guy who's not an eunuch yet but just a crossdresser/trap
>admits he originally did it for the sex but then he started wanting to become a housewife
>he eventually finds a bf
>admits he still thinks it's be better if he was dead and he'll probably kill himself someday
>bf admits he's only with the trap because he's too autistic to attract a real woman
>end of class professor asks us what we think of it
>most of the guys say they'd still be fine with it
>girls all look disgusted
So if even college age normies are buying into the trap meme are roasties finally on the way to extinction?
>>
File: 1470859499491.jpg (28KB, 330x245px) Image search: [Google]
1470859499491.jpg
28KB, 330x245px
>tfw I hate parties
>tfw I would rather join reading groups
>>
File: bc8.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
bc8.png
190KB, 592x385px
Parties are usually boring. Normalfags don't really have anything interesting to say

The internet, aka a portal to literally every piece of art and information ever, is vastly more engaging
>>
>>35055119
and then you woke up degenerate
>>
>>35043676
Frat parties are boring by the third time out at the very most. I don't know how bitches do that shit every week. Get some closer friends you can smoke with

t. Tyrone Titandick at a D1 school
>>
>>35055248
no and then the professor awkwardly rambled for a bit about shiva and dual sexuality for a bit because he had no idea what to say so he eventually ended the class early
>>
>>35055211
n e r d l o s e r
>>
File: 1367219061747.jpg (77KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1367219061747.jpg
77KB, 460x690px
>>35055218
>muh information
>muh art
nigga you browse /r9k/ lmao
>>
>>35054715
>continuing regular contact and becoming "friends" that I have a real problem with.
this right there
i have no problem meeting new people
getting to know some basics about them
but i struggle to maintain and develop it further
simply can't bond with people
>>
File: 1486932988951.jpg (64KB, 382x321px) Image search: [Google]
1486932988951.jpg
64KB, 382x321px
>>35043676
>first semester
>go to another city cause i didnt write good enough to go to the uni in my city
>parents swallow it
>6 months after
>"friends" with a couple people that means i talk to them once in a while and exchange notes
>rarely go outside
>study more than most of the people there but manage to fail every exam
>let a mess of myself, no exersise, junk food
>sever ties with most friends from my old city
>parents angry cause im a loser
>lose evefy interest in my major
Let it end
>>
File: bb.jpg (80KB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
80KB, 540x394px
>Not dorming at my college
>Haven't really formally met a lot of people anyway
>My only close friends are the ones I've had since middle school, so I only really talk to them
>Show up for what I need to do, go to one club, go to work, then make more art/study/do whatever when I get home
>My family thinks I'm some sort of freak for only wanting to show up and get educated
I don't even want my ""college experience"" to be the way you phrased it, because I really don't want to force myself to get into what I'm not interested in for some social benefit.
>>
>>35055356
i came here to tell YOU specifically
that satako is THE FUCKING WORST EVER
and you should probably delete your reaction folder because your taste
IS SHIT TIER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY FUCK I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU'D WASTE HDD SPACE ON SUCH A SHITTY REACTION i bet you think of her as a waifu? HAHAHHA FUCKING WOW no wonder you are so pathetic y'know if you'd picked a better waifu to post instead of a generic shitty A-AHAHAHAH waifu i would've been impressed but nope just had to fucking fag it up didn't ya? Well here's to you asshole.
>>
File: Smug anime bio-android 4.gif (123KB, 200x105px) Image search: [Google]
Smug anime bio-android 4.gif
123KB, 200x105px
>>35056257
This post is amazing
>>
>>35056506
God damn right it is.
Post shit tier waifus expect a digital bitch slap
for being a virtual faggot.
>>
File: 1468673922490.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468673922490.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
>parents force me to get shitty job while in uni
>apply a bunch but eventually they have to help me get one through a friend of theirs
>absolutely hate it, it genuinely makes me want to kill myself
>start having anxiety attacks just thinking about having to go to it
>don't even make enough from it to do anything
>parents still have to support me but say they'll cut me off completely if I quit
>boss keeps increasing my hours even though he knows I have classes
>constantly tired and run down at this point
>having trouble keeping up with classes because of it
>no where else in town will hire me because it's a shitty college town and every part time job easily gets a couple of hundred applications
I'm probably going to kill myself, I'm in a meme degree thanks to my parents as well and I don't think I'll be able to find a job out of uni and the thought of having to go full time here like they've been hinting I should do is making me sick
>>
>>35056555
uuuu i have a job and am in university, pity me

jesus christ you're pathetic. really do kill yourself
>>
>>35056623
if you're not in uni why are you in a uni thread?
>>
>>35056690
You stupid or something, pal?
>>
>>35056702
So you're just here to shitpost good job faggot
>>
>>35044034
>tfw you never had the vizards experience
>>
File: 1483591807388.png (221KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
1483591807388.png
221KB, 600x374px
>>35043676
More like
>you'll never attend class consistently because of your anxiety and lack of willpower
>>
>>35056257

> don't be
> so mad
>>
i have nobody at work similar age to me
i dont have any friends
im not on facebook
nobody at my work see's eachother outside of work
there are no girls at my work

i want to do something about it but just like when i was 15 i know the next 5 years will fly by and i wont have a gf or got laid once

i cant really do anything about it, going out by myself and trying to pick up girls i would look like a creep

i missed out on the college experience too
>>
>be alcoholic loser drinking alone every friday, saturday and sunday while browsing 4chan
>one time decide to go to a uni party
>drink everyone under the table
it's fun when you're almost drunk enough to black out memory
>>
>>35056555
>I'm probably going to kill myself
Beat the shit out of your parents, burn their house down and then shoot yourself in front of them
>>
>>35056867
I'd rather beat the shit out of my boss, I get berated on a daily basis for literally nothing because the guy has anger issues but can't do shit about it because he's my parents friends
>>
>>35056919
>I get berated on a daily basis for literally nothing
we all believe you
>>
>only guy in my class
>Girls never invite me to their nights with friends
>im friendly with everyone but feel close to no one
>99% of them are in couple

They have no idea how fucking lonely I am. My group of friends is so small.
>>
>>35056935
I don't really care if you do
>>
File: 613.jpg (90KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
613.jpg
90KB, 640x1136px
take the green pill
>>
>>35051063
>going to uni in your late 20s
>to just chill at my room

surely you would go uni in your late 20s for one reason

to make up for wasted early 20s
>>
>>35047404
Same desu

I completely fucked up the first term by failing to talk to anyone and becoming a complete shut in. I've started actually going to lectures and stuff but I'm always alone. I try forcing myself to talk to people but i just drop my spaghetti and my week is ruined by me thinking about it.
>>
>>35056955
>he has a group of friends

youre beating me. The only person i talk to is a norwegian over the internet.
>>
college dorms suck don't fall for the illusion. even chad and the hot girls are still all taking turns fucking eachother inches deep in the filth accumulated from extremely high density living
>>
>>35054279
i know that feel
i went to college (uk, not a uni)
everybody was an asshole

i hope you make friends

because college might be your last chance to establish a group of friends

i dont have any friends, in 2 years the only people that contact me is my mum and grandparents but it could be worse im at least content with my autistic hobbies and interests
>>
>>35057006
they're all getting houses and thinking about children. I feel like a burden every time I ask them to do something.
>>
>>35056986
You're right that I'm going for one reason - to escape from retail hell.

I don't give a fuck about friends and parties. I need a decent job to have any hope of surviving my 30s.

I've had more than enough of being abused and exploited for the lowest pay.
>>
i didn't got to uni i went to community college. i was expecting it to be like college. it was like first three semester were small group all black except a Muslim girl (towel head), Craig he was a robot and it. i made a couple i drove them to school and home. i lived in the same town. i did something to them where i wasn't invited to their wedding. when i was going to cc i was working at a grocery store i was bagging. i sometimes saw people that i knew.
>>
>>35057103
You should go back to community college - this was near unintelligible.
>>
>>35056955
>when we're in class together: omg anon we should totally do something this weekend! We never do stuff together.
>When the weekend come they always cancel without telling me if I don't ask
>>
File: youarefakenewsandfired.jpg (212KB, 1024x949px) Image search: [Google]
youarefakenewsandfired.jpg
212KB, 1024x949px
>>35043740
uh huh
that seems about right
I believe you
you seem cool
can I have your AIM screen name?
>>
>>35057242
they don't even have the courtesy to cancel on me.

Its either
>nobody messages me, calls me or attempts to contact me.
or
>I contact them
>"Oh, uh, sorry anon I'm doing (whatever nonesense) so i cant. We should totally do something next week though!
>>
>>35057294
>>"Oh, uh, sorry anon I'm doing (whatever nonesense) so i cant. We should totally do something next week though!

>iktf
>We never do something next week
>mfw its always my oneitis doing this
>>
File: 1460361835036.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1460361835036.gif
47KB, 306x469px
I went to uni for a STEM major and this shit is even worse than highschool and wageslaving combined. You're either smart, spend every waking hour studying or fail the fuck out.

This has made my anxiety and depression even worse, since now I'm SURE that I have no future prospects. How do you robots deal with this?
>>
>have a quiz every single week in one class
AAHHHHH
>>
File: 1486435575339.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486435575339.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>35057428
>oral presentation every week
>>
>>35057342
What else do you do with your time?

Youre on /r9k/ so you should be a robot which means youre not going out partying. Work isnt that bad and passing exams is more fulfilling than vidya, at least is it to me now.
>tfw cant enjoy vidya any more.

I dont know what its like in America but just to pass you only need 40% in the UK. They basically give that away. Getting a 1st only needs 70% as well.
>>
File: 1478146977691.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478146977691.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35043676
>constantly asked what my sexual orientation is
>don't want to tell people I'm gay
>always say I'm straight, accompanied with a nervous laugh
>have to put up with people asking me straight questions
>know that the only people that ask me are people that have already gotten to know me and won't care if I say yes
>know I don't base my personality and identity on it, so coming out won't change me as a person and shouldn't affect how my friends see me as a person
>still don't want to come out
>so far back in the closet I'm practically in Narnia
>feel like it's already too late to tell all the people that have asked if I'm gay and I've said no to that I'm in fact gay
>hate faggots and trannies (the ones you see prancing around in pride parades and shoving their agenda down people's throats)
>don't want to be associated with them at all
>mfw
Compounded with my already low self-esteem and anxiety issues, suicide is going to come sooner than later it looks like.
I've also recently joined a fraternity because I got along with the guys but they know I'm a virgin and I can't fucking take them constantly talking about how they're going to take me to a strip club, how I need to go out and fuck bitches, get girls' numbers, etc.
>>
>>35056257
I love you, you are an inspiration, a shining point of light in the eternal darkness.
>>
>>35057470
Are you marketing my dude? I feel for you, last semester I had four major group presentations in one week.
>>
>>35057501
No i'm in 'reeducation'. Lot of psychology and presentations.
>>
File: 1456676022799.jpg (326KB, 3200x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1456676022799.jpg
326KB, 3200x2133px
>>35057481
>what else do you do with your time
lurk different boards here basically. I need a 70% to get by in my college, but I assume yours are probably more difficult.

I'm just slow and have to compensate with hard work.
>>
File: awooisstillstartled.png (234KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awooisstillstartled.png
234KB, 900x1000px
>>35056957
you care a little if you're responding, senfam.
I actually do believe you though, people are dicks and jobs you get through nepotism (unless you're really lucky and the guy is a bro to you, personally) generally involve putting up with way more shit than would otherwise be expected, regardless of performance.
Good luck figuring it out.
>>
>>35043676

At least you go to a uni. I go to a community college at 26 years old, living with my mom. I would love to live on campus. Fuck community college
>>
>>35044117
Are Liberty girls really this slutty? Oy vey
>>
>>35057340
tomorrow is today anon
kinda sorry, but you knew that already, probably
>>
>>35057565
you need 70% just to pass? Im doing maths at bristol but i think its similar for most maths courses in the uk.

I like to divide my time with albums. Ill do work for the duration of one album and then have an album where i shitpost or dick around. I find it helps make sure i actually do some work.
>>
>>35048819
A L P H A
L
P
H
A

I'm legit proud of you anon
>>
I am so lucky to meet my neighbors in dorm
I might be beta, fucked up, boring af and akward, but they still let me join their parties and drink with them. Well im loser af so no chicks, but hey, its not too bad
thank you, fuckers
>>
File: 1485956032287.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1485956032287.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>35044240
>Not drinking in your dorm
>>
File: Kermit_with_a_Gun.jpg (7KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_with_a_Gun.jpg
7KB, 424x240px
>tfw flat parties banned because someone was sent to hospital at the first one we had
>>
>>35057822
did someone od or somethin?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x238px
>>35057103
What the fuck are you saying
Fuck off robot
>>
File: normieville.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
normieville.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>35057822
>he hosted a flatparty
get
out

why are you even here?
>>
>>35057428
That's actually great, you'll actually read the shit
>>
>>35057875
They drrank too much alcohol since it was the first week

>>35057914
Alcohol helps soothe the pain, all we had to do was post where flat a party was taking place at and people would come
>>
i've been drinking all through highschool and already made those memories so i don't give a fuck about that now in uni and just sporadically go out
>>
During uni I knew I wasn't going to make any/many friends since I did a turbonormalfag degree. I was right and it was a shit time, never went to any parties, made about 4 actual friends, hated every minute of it. At least I didn't piss up loads of money because I lived at home for uni.

Now that we are all working I am the one progressing the most rapidly through our career (and I am doing a competitive option) whereas everyone else is either taking gap years to fanny around or is quitting because they can't handle the stress. And since I didn't blow loads of money at uni I'm not in nearly as much debt as the rest of them.

Top kek.
>>
>>35057959
>wanting to drink with other people
>wanting to be around normies

you realise that youre a normie right? Why even pretend to be a robot? It isnt fun being a robot.

I would stress the fuck out if i was hosting a flat party. I would die of anxiety. I can barely talk to cashiers let alone be responsible for keeping 10+ 20+ more? people happy. Fuck i cant even keep myself happy.

I drink alone in my room. I wouldnt do it any other way.
>>
>>35058030
I can only manage people when I'm drunk
>>
File: 1485884802473.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485884802473.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>35043676
>tfw studied linguistics meme
only 5 guys in a group
all of them beta faggots including me
i was the only selfaware tho
started to make fun of other guys for bantz
environment easy to manipulate since noone knows me
became the Chad of the group
people respected me
felt good

graduate
back to basement
>>
>>35043676
>you'll never get drunk on the floor of a dorm room and hit on qts
This is supposed to be fulfilling somehow?
>>
>>35058071
To add onto this I'm always anxious before going out if I plan ahead
>>
>>35043676
Feels pretty shit. I commute from home, met no one in my 4 years here, and I just failed last semester. Socializing is shit, I always ended up being the butt of jokes when I tried joining clubs. Been a loner all throughout high school, and it continues, except now I'm a KHV at 21.
>>
>>35058150
Same its why I want to do things with people from my class not fucking randos.
>>
>>35058268
Can't make friends if you don't chill with randomers
>>
File: 1421422634738.png (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1421422634738.png
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>35056257
Waifufags BTFO forever
>>
File: smugrecliningman042.jpg (77KB, 870x1300px) Image search: [Google]
smugrecliningman042.jpg
77KB, 870x1300px
>>35043676
I was once invited to such event when I hadn't managed yet to make myself known as weird socially retarded autist and got bored three minutes in.
Never made any buddies nor got any tuna purse action but whatever really. Also
>living in a dorm
>not renting a proper apartment
Plebs
>>
>>35043676
I did experience it though

I miss it a lot
>>
>>35057965
i wish i would've drank in high school :(
>>
File: 1485483515320.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485483515320.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
after you say hi to a girl then what do you say?

youre cute and I'm just wondering if I can get your number?
>>
>>35059271

you asking for serious advice?

depends on the context, if its at a party just talk to her , be like hey, and just carry a conversation about hwatever, it can be like 'oh so how do you knkow x (h=ost of party) ? or whatcha studying? etc etc

just carry a conversation

if it goes well and you vibe well, you can ask her 'lets hang around sometime yeah? got snap / number? etc?
>>
>>35044611
>>35051987
65miles one way here. I initially lived in dorms in my first semester but fucking hated it. Now I'm almost in my junior year and hate the fucking commute.
>>
>>35043676
Perfectly fine.
If I wanted the """college experience""" I would have stayed on campus, not at home.
>>
File: bundy.jpg (31KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
bundy.jpg
31KB, 550x413px
>>35057484
we know you're gay, you. What fraternity?

t. someone who pledged Sigma Nu and went inactive shortly after
>>
File: 1483512375446.png (148KB, 343x327px) Image search: [Google]
1483512375446.png
148KB, 343x327px
>>35059641
>Sigma Nu
>>
>>35057484
>constantly asked what my sexual orientation is
>know I don't base my personality and identity on it
kek
you think it's not obvious you're gay even though people ask?
normal people aren't asked if they're gay unless it's like "you never hit on girls"
>>
File: 1439357225683.jpg (30KB, 324x230px) Image search: [Google]
1439357225683.jpg
30KB, 324x230px
>>35059821
>not pledging a Southern military fraternity
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.