[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to la brobots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2049.jpg (84KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2049.jpg
84KB, 500x750px
How do I move to la brobots
>>
>>35043535
>How do I move to la brobots
jump in a bus and go there

figure out the details later
>>
Easily, tons of cheap housing here
>>
>>35043607
Impossible

>>35043611
Good lie
>>
>>35043535
LA is pretty ghetto, i love it here though

just come here, and yolo it

find a neighborhood to move in ,somewhere cheap q
>>
>>35043644
>Impossible
I guarantee you it is not impossible

if you gotta go you gotta go OP
>>
>>35043644
No lie, it's in the hood, but there's cheap housing here. Not like SD. Even the hood there is likev$1200 a month
>>
>>35043611
AAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"This original content has been brought to you by 4chan(tm), where retarded rules are piled on top of Google tracking software designed to look like a spam firewall."
>>
>>35043715
How? Can I do this in other big cities
>>
>>35044068
In most yes, but you'll be in the hood
>>
>>35044096
Is it possible to start over without a lot of money?
>>
>>35044129

Yes, I'd say two months rent saved up and apply to easily to get jobs, then apply to jobs you want
>>
LA is one of the worst places to be a robot lol
>>
Personally I've never been a big fan of Los Angeles. But if you're committed, then there's one thing you should know. Basically everything in southern California other than Santa Barbara and San Diego is part of greater LA. You can try to find housing more cheaply if you expand your search to other things outside of the city limits, but still within the sprawl.
>>
>>35043535
You don't, its a trash piece of spic shit and not worth it. Living in SoCal is overrated as well as expensive and unless you enjoy the shitty self centered, Pretentious, and narcissistic people of LA, I wouldn't recommend it.

Source:
Lived here all my life
>>
>>35047016
this, i moved here 3 years ago probably the worst decision of my life
>>
>>35046618
A place where it's always warm enough to go out and meet people sounds like a great place for a robot
>>
>>35043535
I live in San Diego right now and its shit. Houses are expensive, lots of homeless, and a shit ton of illegal immigrants, but the ones I've met are cool. I work at a shipyard that usually pays $17 hourly, but with the amount of people in one area they can only pay me minimum wage which is $11.50 in SD.

I've heard LA is way worse. Harder to find jobs, more homelessness, and even more stuck up pieces of shit who think they're the shit because they love in LA on mom and dads cash. I've never been more miserable living in a place. Thinking about moving to Arizona after I am done with nursing school.
>>
>>35047186
Still sounds better than sf or NYC and with better weather
>>
>>35047016

I lived near Downtown LA my entire life and the people sure are terrible. However, you can enjoy mostly everything on your own. Museums, parks, sporting events, bars, etc. Despite the millions of people here, being a loner isn't too bad here.
>>
>>35047204
Its not. And you sound like a thick headed moron. I bet you think traps arent gay you seem like the type
>>
East coast bro here /r9k/ how would I prepare to walk to LA any recommendations/classes/books to help me get ready for it?
>>
>>35047226
Don't do that man. I'm going to be homeless but take the bus I'm just going to sell my music online
>>
Claim to be """undocumented"''' and claim free housing from sympathetic cucks
>>
>>35047220
What neighborhood? Dtla has become a hipster shithole with overpriced shit everywhere next to thousands of smelly hobos in Skid row and nasty dilapidated spic neighborhoods just a few blocks away. It's awful.
>>
>>35047236
I'm white aryan and pale
>>
>>35047233
I just want to walk and perhaps be able to survive in the wilderness anon. I was just wondering if anyone here had some pointers.
>>
>>35047060
It's also superstar Chad and Tyrone central so if you aren't rich and 9/10 you're nothing here
>>
As a spic whos lived here all my life and hates this city with every fiber of my being, just dont come. Unless you have money and plan to live in west LA or a neighboring wealthy town nearby, you are basically going to live in Mexico 2.0.
>>
>>35047242
Jesus Christ you are such a whine ass. Ktown doesn't look that bad
>>
>>35047283
What part of ktown? There's still a lot of spics there. I only go on Wilshere to one of those cheap korean bbq places.
>>
>>35047242

It certainly has its bad parts, but just up the street is the Central Library and Grand Central Market. Yea, LA is really gentrified and there are tons of hipsters, but I can still enjoy being on my own.
>>
>>35047250
Oh well that sounds like some Pokemon shit there's stories of people on Reddit doing that shit. Just have a tent, phone, cooking gear, know how to cook and have shit and find water. Also fishing is a big plus you should have like a years worth of camping experience before you do that

>>35047252
It's like that everywhere dumb ass even my bumfuck town. There's people who have all the trucks and four wheelers and if you're poor literally all you can do is drink
>>
>>35047303
Ive been to that library many times. It is comfy 2bh. Its showing its age but its okay I suppose.

I always walk around the shady blocks of downtown because the buses drop me off in inconvenient stops and I always see the worst of the area. Saw a hobo take a shit in an alley and smile at me while walking by the other day.
>>
LA here. It sucks, I'm a 28 year old virgin, been NEET for 3 years, and the only unskilled beginner jobs I can get to without a car are retail or food service wagekek. Also, everyone here is a libtard kek who thinks Trump is the devil and we should allow Mexicans and ISIS refugees to pour into the city, as long as they don't live where rich white people do.
>>
>>35047324

Yea you gotta walk through the shit in dtla. Even the metro stops are terrible.
I remember coming out of a sandwich placed near Pershing Square and seeing a crazy looking kid in what looked like a pouncing position. It took me a second to realize what he was doing: he was trying to catch a pigeon in front of him. He caught that fucker and took a bite. Really savage shit.
>>
get a job before you move out here don't listen to these retarded neets that tell you to just go thats how you become homeless plus these neet fags have 0 experience moving anywhere
>>
>>35047310
The problem with that anon is I want to traverse inna woods and leave every bit of money behind I've heard foraging takes practice and is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Guess I should try /k/ i hear they have threads fo that kind of stuff still thanks for the tips anon, it is appreciated.
>>
>>35047340
That sounds 8000x times better than my small town

The only thing I can get to is a diner and dollar store
>>
all the white girls in LA only go for black dudes
like literally ALL of them
>>
>>35047340

Easiest job to get is a cashier at Dodger Stadium. Spend a day at a WorkSource center and ask about getting a job there. The "interview" is piss easy. As long as you arent into drugs or completely autistic, you'll be fine. LACC is also a decent option.
>>
>>35047349
Do you at least have the freedom to shoot guns, build things, become a farmer, have open land to explore?
>>
This city is honestly more conservative than you'd think, just gotta find the right people and areas.
Now the bay area is truly a liberal hellhole
>>
>>35047361

Women in LA are fucking horrendous creatures. If you have negative feelings toward women, stay away from LA.
>>
>>35047361
>literally ALL
Go outside more often. Real life isn't /pol/

>Error: Upload failed.
Anyone else getting this message whenever the try to post images?
>>
>>35047368
Yes IF your parents taught you how to build stuff and bought you guns

I'd rather live in a city
>>
>>35043535
You don't want to move here
In winter its 80 degrees (usually, its been really cold for a while) and in summer it gets up to 95 on a cool day along with the insane living prices which means you won't be able to afford an AC unit and the fact that downtown is a shit hole
Not too worth it, unless you come to santamonica its pretty comfy here
>>
>>35047368

I go shooting with my buddy every once in a while. He bought an AR-15 before a ban went into effect. There is a high capacity magazine ban in effect as well.
As for becoming a farmer....there is tons of that past Santa Barbara. Not much open land left to explore in LA.
>>
>>35047060
That'd be perfect for chad and chad wannabes, not a robot.

Ideal robot place would be somewhere cheap, isolated, and comfy.

>>35047383
>Anyone else getting this message whenever the try to post images?
Me. I can't post images either.
>>
>>35043535
Fuck off, you don't want to be here. This place is awful. Consider this your warning.
>>
>>35047383
LA is literally a /pol/ stereotype
it's where fucking Hollywood is what do you expect
>>
>>35043611
biggest scam of the century
>>
>>35043535
You don't. L.A. is an amazing shithole and looks like a third world country. If you don't have a car or take public transit you're going to get bothered everyday by assholes.
>>
>>35047401
You can only avoid civilization so long
>>
>>35047415

Public transit in LA is pretty shit, but I rarely get bothered. Maybe cos I'm brown and tall, but I feel like most people mind their own business.
>>
>>35047407
Where do you live? I see plenty of coalburner couples but thats maybe like 3% of them.
>>
Come to Van Nuys its nice here :3
>>
East coast fag here. I don't think I would want to move to the west coast but I do hope I can visit at some point.
>>
>>35047428
or what? I'll go crazy? kinda late for that.
>>
>>35047442

Honestly, LA is a massive tourist trap if you don't know where to go. Make some friends in LA or don't bother. The best parts of the city are spread out over a 40 mile radius and you'll probably get lost on your own.
>>
>>35047415
>go for a walk in Los Angeles
>literally 50 people beg you for money
This happens even in Beverly Hills and Calabasas

>>35047429
People are non confrontational except for beggars, but they still will stare you down aggressively.
>>
>>35047448
I know at least one person in LA so that could work. I just feel like I almost have an obligation to go to the west coast because I've traveled to Europe and Asia, but I've somehow never have been to the west coast, which feels weird to me.
>>
>>35047429
Being tall and brown probably helps. I'm a perfectly average white male. Normal height, normal weight, normal everything and the bums around my neighborhood never stop asking for "bus money" or whatever food I'm carrying home. They see whites as easier targets.
>>
>>35047447
No. you'll want to be in civilization
>>
>>35047498
for what purpose? unorangino
>>
>>35047544
You're stupid man have you seen what isolation and prison does to people fuck off with your urban privilege
>>
>>35047585
It can be done, but it takes a special kind of person to cope. A true non-normie.
>>
>>35047621
I see threads every day of people cracking down saying their bored of video games and loneliness and nothing fills the void
>>
>>35047642
I'll admit I do feel a void, and I am bored with life, but I don't see a way to escape. My options are either accept my life the way it is or commit suicide.

Conforming to social norms is something I am unable to do.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.