[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question for robot brothers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4103684-4066701620-soNuu.jpg (115KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
4103684-4066701620-soNuu.jpg
115KB, 645x773px
hello robots.
do you enjoy remembering old times when you were happy?

or do you block them out to prevent feelings of nostalgia?

>be me.
>get happy thought.
>automatically block it so that i don't have to remember the old and good times and just go through all the pain of realizing who i am now.
>mfw i have a few "sacred" memories that i use in the shittiest times as a way of realizing that maybe at one time my life actually meant something, but then cry considering the fact of how much of a waste of genes i am now.
>>
I've never been really happy.
I've always been edgy and full of rage and sadness. It's not that I never had reasons to be happy, but when I did I still chose to be depressed.
>>
I look back sometimes and think about what life was like when i was a kid. So innocent, never had to worry about money, had friends, played sports on weekends, not a care in the world.

Now, i just take life as it comes, and so far, it hasn't improved or gotten any worse. I have a feeling this year may be the year i make my comeback and achieve my goals, but I know that may not happen, my brain won't allow it. My brain is all scrambled, hard to think straight. Have to be calm and collected all day to make myself appear to be a normie, be among them, camouflage myself

I just want things to work out and not have to worry as much
>>
>>35043371
>when you were happy
I was like this even as a kid. I never had a chance.
>>
i've been miserable for too long to care about happy times in my past.

the past does not matter TEEHEEEHEEE
>>
>>35043567
>>35043418
When I was younger, my parents and I would go on crazy long vacations all over the world.
I've been in nearly every European country.

>Then, a lot of conflicts happened,don't need to explain, we immigrated to North America when I was 14ish.
Dad used to be pretty damn well-paid.
He got stiffed by some Jew faggot and since then we were getting by, until I moved out and now live on welfare solely.
>at school bullied for rusfag accent
>would constantly get beaten up to the point where I actually learned to fight.
fast forward a decade-ish
>no money, nothing.
>now i just fap and browse 4chan 24/7
>mfw how can life get so bad from being so good.
>>
>>35043673
I also went on long trips with my dad. Ended up never wanting to travel again.

Probably because my parents were divorced and his wife is a pain in the ass, cause I can see why travelling with both parents could be fun.
>>
>>35043707
>Parents always happy, never had any conflicts.
>probably because we never encouraged divorces n 'shiiieeet.

>now whenever i visit parents are depressed, dad drinks and smokes to the point where i'm scared he's going to get lung-cancer/liver-failure.
>cry to sleep regularly
>>
Ever since school finished everything just seems pointless i do nothing and i hate thinking about what i used to be like im a mere shadow of what i was
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.