[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want one girl to fuck me with a strapon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471280203922.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1471280203922.gif
208KB, 354x534px
I want one girl to fuck me with a strapon
>>
I lost my virginity to a girl with a big black strapon. It wasn't bad at all.
She was super wet after pegging me.
>>
File: 1442869318989.jpg (34KB, 649x641px) Image search: [Google]
1442869318989.jpg
34KB, 649x641px
>>35042513
Where did you meet her? How did you make her agree to peg you?
>>
>>35042594

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to zero in on a possibly dominant girl and try to drop subtle hints that you're submissive.
>>
>>35043008
That's a go0d idea!
>>
Have another bump my man, i like your persistence but i seriously doubt it will work out, the only dominant woman that i have seen (on the internet of course) who wasnt 200 pounds, 40 years old or ugly as fuck (they're usually a combination of that) had extremely high standards and got a new boyfriend/sub every couple months. They might as well not exist.
>>
>>35043008
Might as well look for a unicorn
>>
>>35043641
As long as she wasn't 200 pounds or ugly, what's wrong with getting pegged by a 40 year old? If anything, it'd be better if she was an older mommy domme.
>>
>>35043641
I'll make a girl fuck me with a strapon anon, even if I have to pay her!
>>
>>35043815

Because im not interested in the mommy stuff, i basically want a normal relationship with a healthy, average or above girl around my age who is dominant not because i told her to be but because she likes it herself. Imo thats not too much to ask, yet it seems like they are practically nonexistant.

Plus most if not all of the 40 year olds are at least either very ugly or fat, again usually ugly, fat AND old. They're usually not actually into femdom anyways, they're just looking to punch above their weight and land some better looking guys by offering to do something most women wont do.

>>35043863

Just go to a prodomme then lol.
>>
God speed anon. my gf fucks me with a strapon and it absolutely lives up to the hype.
>>
>>35044061
Of course, a girlfriend would be much better, I'm just saying I will pay if I don't find one.

>>35044112
Nice!. Which one of you brought the idea?
>>
>>35043737
Seriously. Almost impossible to find someone with this fetish when it involves fucking a normal guy
>>
>>35044226

>when it involves fucking a normal guy

as opposed to?
>>
>>35043641
A 40 year old 200 pound woman is my dream.
>>
>>35044542

why would you possibly want that

oreg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.