[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, Rate me and my gf /r9k/ Pic is us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 843493.jpg (244KB, 750x993px) Image search: [Google]
843493.jpg
244KB, 750x993px
Hi,

Rate me and my gf /r9k/

Pic is us
>>
>>35041643
did you just start high school / 10
>>
freshmen?
>>
You look 16
>>
>>35041643
kid, you need to get a new camera
>>
She looks better then you, I meen she looks not Gay
>>
>>35041643
dont bave babies with that or i would rate racetraitor/10
>>
>>35041643
Yeah, 10/10. I hope you two will be happy forever and ever. You're also attractive, so that's a good thing.
Now get the hell out of this board and never come back.
>>
>>35041643
op is a cuck that's the girl who was hanging with a bunch of nigs
>>
File: pepe.jpg (105KB, 989x648px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
105KB, 989x648px
>>35041643
You look like you're still in high school, junior maybe. Let me just tell you right now that you're relationship will not last. As your looks and charm start to fade away your girlfriend will realize she can do better, and will inevitably either cheat on you or break up with you to be with Chad, probably during college. You on the other hand will either be alone, or have to settle for some 4/10 hambeast, as all the attractive girls your age will be too busy fucking and getting drunk every night to settle for some beta loser like you. This girl MAY try to get back with you, once she's 30 and lost her sexual value. She'll want you back in her life as her beta provider. Whether or not you accept depends on how much of a cuckold you are. Anyway, just try to enjoy your relationship right now as much as you can.
>>
>>35042302
t. A jealous Anon.
>>
>>35042353
Nah, just an old anon with experience
>>
>>35041643
Fuck you thats my sister! Get your filthy hands off her!
>>
>>35041643
Wrong board, go to /soc/.
Btw RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMIE SCUM GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS
>>
>>35042372
Ok, but there's no way you can tell that's going to happen to OP. I do think you have valid points in general, specially because of how society in general is. But wish luck to OP instead! Maybe his relationship will be great and everlasting, not all relationships are like that.
>>
>>35043279
he is a filthy normie, but i dont wish him pain for some reason
>>
File: Feels.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>35043403
Because he got what most of us won't ever have.
Except you, I guess. You said you had experience.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.