[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about your high school crush, anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13

Tell us about your high school crush, anon.
>>
>>35041534
Embodiment of the female aesthetic
>Petite
>Tight body
>Gorgeous high cheek bones
>Soft, flowing jaw
>Small, but perfectly formed tits
>Fantastic ass
>Solid thighs
>Skin as pale as the driven

Then she went off to university and became a turbo-rostie. The only that surprises me is that it took that long for it to happen.

I miss her daily
>>
I dated her and she was an insufferable cunt who ended up becoming a coalburner later on.
>>
She's black. She has long legs, a big butt, not fat, and is fun to talk to.

Too bad she only sees me as a friend. I can see it in her eyes.
>>
File: 1052921.png (121KB, 467x364px) Image search: [Google]
1052921.png
121KB, 467x364px
>tfw was homeschooled for high school
>>
her name was regine. now that i think about it regine is a weird name, ive heard of regina but never regine. she was cool, and a good friend to me, but for some reason she always made me feel like shit. she could be kind of annoying sometimes though.
>>
same thing as above

qt virginal perfect ass big tits petite body
she threated me nice and maybe that's why i fell for her and did so many stupid things to get her
i pretty much abandoned my study because of her(too depressed to think in something else)

now she is kinda fat, married, has a baby with a nigger, i was so mad when i founded out that i created a fake account to cuck her with her bf with a fake teen slut but regret it and never show it to her, im planning to fuck her someday by offering money using a disguise and then drug her when i finish so i don't have to pay her, wish me luck guys

>tfw you will never have sex with her highschool persona that doesnt exist anymore
>>
>6' ish maybe 5'10?
>wide frame, thicc
>dark hair, pale skin, light eyes
>not stunning but handsome, full lips tall nose
>always very nice and sweet to me for no reason
>confessed to him after about 2 months of being friends
>he was like "lol I'm not gay bro"
>in hindsight he probably thought I was at risk of commiting suicide/shooting up the school
>still remained acquainted through the year
>>
>>35041783
>tfw you will never have sex with her highschool persona that doesnt exist anymore

I almost know that feel, she's largely the same as she was when I knew her. Just less of a tomboy which I do feel has diminished her slightly

Also don't do the druging thing, that's not going to end well.
>>
File: 1478488569929.png (28KB, 138x135px) Image search: [Google]
1478488569929.png
28KB, 138x135px
>>35041534
She was cute and nice to me. I confessed (meme) and we never talked after that. Developed another crush senior year but she had a boyfriend (as if it would have mattered if she was single)

It doesn't hurt to think about at all. Crushed on the first girl for all of a month before moving on. The second one I just kind of dealt with.
>>
File: 1478544854921.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478544854921.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>had a morning class with this one girl
>blonde with a very pretty face, thicc
>get butterflies whenever I see her
>become friendly acquaintances, don't talk much outside of that one class
>asked her to prom but she told me she had a boyfriend
>end of the year she writes in my yearbook to not forget about her, among other things that didn't stand out as much

what did she mean by this
>>
>>35042127
she probably wrote that in everyone's yearbook, my dude
>>
restraining order
>>
File: 1483593321988.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483593321988.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>see this thread
>search for old crush on normiebook
>go down this rabbit hole of seeing everyone I went to high school with becoming successful, attractive, and happy
>all the while I'm on RuneScape afk fishing

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD OP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
File: 1487724824988.jpg (66KB, 356x509px) Image search: [Google]
1487724824988.jpg
66KB, 356x509px
>>35041534
she was cute but cute enough so I could have a chance. She would talk to me a lot someday and completely ignore the other. She would tease me and jokingly say "I love you" (each time hurt). She probably liked me as a beta orbiter. I eventually thought I was being used for her own little cynical game so I just shut her out of my life. Surprisingly she wanted me more after I started doing that. Even when I did that she would go from me being her whole world to the next guy in a matter of minutes.

I hated her but love her
>>
>>35042281
Girls will never be that pure again, anon

Remember this
>>
>>35041534
Rockin bod
Raging leftie
Annoying as shit
Incredibly funny
Really smart

Had a boyfriend
>>
>>35041717
Stop avoiding the subject and tell us about your mom, anon.
>>
She had shortish hair and always wore it in pigtails or with a hair clip on the front. Braces. 5'0". Always with the tiny tanktops. I distinctly remember when she came in to class and was giggling it up with her friends more than usual. She had gotten a navel piercing. She coyly raised her shirt to show it off. I just about melted in to a puddle on the floor.

She had a boyfriend the entire fucking three years of highschool. And he was ALWAYS hovering around.
>>
File: IMG_6677.jpg (66KB, 342x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6677.jpg
66KB, 342x1024px
Aside from a major crush in junior year with a girl that had nothing to do with me, I despised all girls in High School. I just couldn't see them as anything more than shallow whores that thought of nothing more except their pussy and how to get attention. Some were even attracted to me for whatever reason, but I never could bring myself to do anything with them both for being an autist and for my disgust in everything about them

I still wonder if I should just start dating men if I want an emotional relationship
Maybe that's why I'm still a virgin.
>>
>qt
>smartest person from class but usually slept through all the classes
>mixed but the most beautiful and exotic girl from hs everyone wanted to date
>virgin that never had a bf
>sat with me in most classes and was kind to me
I still love her as she was the most beautiful and the only nice thing in my life. Now we are at uni and still spend a lot of time with each other at classes but I can SENSE the time some older smart chad will come for her
>>
>>35042281
If it makes you feel better, none of those people from high school remember you. So you don't have to worry about them finding out that you're a pathetic failure
>>
>>35042554
Fuck her already, god damn
>>
>>35042554
Talk to her more, you can do it anon - I believe in you.
You should do this if only for the peace of mind.
>>
>>35042603
I wish I could man. Many people make jokes that we are secretly fucking and shit. Makes me blush a lot
>>
>>35042690
T-thanks anon I want to talk sbout these things with her but it seems it's never the right time. I should man the fuck up and do it
>>
>>35041619
Well mine was like this as well but she was almost flat, had long almost black hair, and had a rather weird smile that people didn't really like, that along with the high cheekbone and flatness made her of rather exotic beauty not many seemed to appreciate.

Nobody understood why I was obsessed with her but it was pretty much a school "meme" that I did, and everybody knew.
>>
>>35042732
It will never be the right time. The sooner you do it the better. But for the love of god don't confess. Just ask her out straight up
>>
>>35042702
Have you ever tried asking her out, lad? Like, in an actual date? And make that part clear

You're friends, it's not like you don't have a subject to talk about

I hesitate when talking about women like they have actual feelings deeper than how long she'll be able to ride Chad, but if she's even moderately hot and hasn't fucked 30 guys in college, she may just like you back
>>
They all ended up dating my friends (or in one case) my brother. Note to self: dont introduce her to anyone until you know where you stand
>>
>>35041534
That chick looks like that one girl from twin peaks
>>
>TFW I don't even remember.
Feels good man
>>
File: IMG_5496.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5496.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Left
>is she stacey?
>>
>>35042800
Yeah I don't plan to spill my spaghetti about love and shit

>>35042838
Yeah I have pretty deep troubles when talking to any other girl than her. I can actually feel calm and safer around her. I never asked her out but I tried to imply my feelings and felt like she tried to not change the subject auickly and I pussied out.
The problem is she is too hot. When we are together guys look at her and I am a skinny manlet half inch shorter than her with a pretty low self esteem. She is really shy too but damn. She really has never been with anyone
>>
Ended up becoming an ugly tranny. Fucking hell did he hit the wall.
>>
>>35041534
My highschool crush turned from a scene kid to a hipster, now she's an SJW with short green hair and looks like she would smell.
>>
File: IMG_5497.jpg (129KB, 600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5497.jpg
129KB, 600x1064px
>>35042972
Here is another pic of her. I really had a crush when she had braces but I was an older guy and thought it was wrong and never pursued it. Still regret it years later. She was the definition of perfect to me.
>>
>>35041534
Probably some fap fodder from e621, can't remember the details
>>
>>35041534
What school and what year? She's perfect. I like her. She reminds me of my mom.
>>
Had several ones. Moved on quickly because I knew I was a complete sperg and they wouldn't care about me anyway.
>>
>>35043131
not op but that's Madchen Amick from twin peaks but not sure where the pic is from
>>
>>35042973
Well anon, try now and perhaps she will want to talk more about emotions than you think.
She knows that you asking her out means more than a random chad, simply due to how long you've known her.
>>
>>35042973
>She really has never been with anyone
Exactly. That won't last long, you self hating coward
This is a one in a trillion chance. A college aged woman who hasn't already served as a cum dumpster to at least 15 guys? I'm actually skeptical

You like her. She obviously is waiting for a guy who she actually likes to have an excuse to bounce on a dick. Currently, you seem to be the one who has the most chance to be him.
Don't think of her as a "the most beautiful woman you've ever met" or other Hollywood bullshit. Women want men who at least seem to be in charge. If you give her that impression and stop worshipping her, you have a real good shot
>>
>>35043226
>>35043262
thanks anon for the word of encouragement I'll try to do something with this

I am oretty down to earth when talking to her and really don't worship her in that semse but she just kniws me too well to pretend to be alpha. She knows how I tried to off myself and just that I am a low selfesteem self hating loser. I can't change my behaviour too much but will try at least
>>
>>35043343
It doesn't matter if she believes in you or not. Acting decisive is as much a confidence boost to yourself as it's a turn on to her

And if she really does know you that well, she probably knows you like her too. And if she didn't try to get away or manipulate you because of that, she likes you back
>>
File: 1487017951588.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487017951588.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>35041534
>makes fun of tumblr all the time and says shit like "there are only two genders" all the time
>is a trans herself
>>
>>35043536
>And if she didn't try to get away or manipulate you because of that, she likes you back
she didn't and this feels good, thanks anon
>>
She was the class valedictorian, in the school choir and had a pretty good voice. I'm no longer attracted to her now but back then I was a megasperg and I crushed on her for two and a half years without talking to her and she knew the whole time. I regret wasting so much time on her, if I could do high school again I'd either ask her out right away or just forget about her.
>>
File: adfadf.jpg (42KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
adfadf.jpg
42KB, 488x500px
>>35041534
she was an awkward girl who talked weird and now she is your average stacy

Really liked her dorky self back then and her new self is not attractive to me at all
>>
>>35041534
i had a different one every week or so. if a girl made eye contact with me or sneezed near me or something she became my oneitis and i would fantasize about marrying her for a few days.
>>
>>35041717
That's rough, were you a total shut-in or did you actually go out and do stuff?
>>
>>35041869
i know, i just a fantasy but i do think on trying to pay her for sex using a disguise, i just dont want to expend all my money on it, she is not a whore and would probably (if agree) ask for a lot of money ,that's why my drug idea came in because she wouldnt reject a lot of money
>>
File: alexis amore.jpg (272KB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
alexis amore.jpg
272KB, 1800x2700px
>>35043704

reminds me of Alexis Amore
>>
>>35041534
I remember, it's the same crush I have now.

Death.
>>
>>35042344
*claps in German*
>>
>>35041534
tfw no madchen amick gf
>>
>>35044323
was she awkward in high school too?
>>
I was 16 and had never properly talked to a girl before.

>go with mommy to the ice rink every week
>one of her skating students starts talking to me out of the blue
>she's a few years older than me but looks closer to my age
>quite attractive, albeit in a rather ethnic sort of way
>she occasionally invites me over to her house to watch movies
>calls me almost every night to talk about life, science, school, and her succession of terrible boyfriends
>too naive to realize there's no way a sophomore in college would be interested in a high school junior
>over time, I get the feeling that she has some major issues
>every boy she dates who she wants up breaking up with had "raped" her
>told me about a guy who she was wrestling naked with who put her dick in her
>calls it rape
>told me about a university basketball player who fucked her and her friend on Valentine's Day
>making jokes about it for weeks
>starts referring to it as "the rape" after she gets a new boyfriend
>her new boyfriend doesn't like me though we've never met
>he can probably smell the desperation from miles away
>me and her go out for dinner at an expensive restaurant
>her daddy didn't put money on her card so I have to pay the $100 bill
>next day I try to call her and find out she blocked my number, e-mail, and Skype address
>cry for her hours and then get angry
>show up and her apartment and demand my money back
>she slips a check under the door and writes a long e-mail about how she'll call the police if I ever come around again
>literally out of nowhere

>eight years later
>have had several romantic relationships and slept around more than my fair share
>realize she was a narcissist who used me as an emotional crutch

>mfw I spent three years of my life obsessing over a stupid roastie who almost got kicked out of school because she couldn't keep her pants on and let her grades slip
>mfw getting forcefully ejected from the friendzone orbit saved my life
>>
>>35044489

how the fuck would I know. Would you have had a chance with that girl then or now?
>>
>>35041534
I never went to high school, so this is impossible.

Homeschooled
>>
>>35044532
You missed absolutely nothing, believe me.
>>
I went to a catholic school and she was one if6 the few students who was actually super religious. I don't know what i saw in her really because it seemed life her whole life revolved around god, whereas i couldn't have given two shits about that stuff then or now. I guess it was probably because she actually talked with me a lot. Pretty much the only forward move i made with a girl was asking for her number on the last day of sophomore year. I texted with her like every day during the summer but i was probably super autistic about it. I eventually realized i was just an annoyance to her when she was making daily excuses for why she couldn't text with me.

Man i was so cringeworthy it hurts to think about.
>>
>Short
>Curvy
>Long dark hair
>Snow white skin
>Cosplayer
>Weeb
>NEET
>Rich
She confessed to me just like the animes she loved so much and then dumped me 3 months later because she "couldn't handle being in a relationship". Then she cut me off from my few friends entirely. That shit hurt.
>>
File: Joni.jpg (26KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Joni.jpg
26KB, 480x600px
This'll be fun (also long greentext)
>be me
>be freshman
>hang out with weird girl 4/10
>not a weeb but once wore a cat tail to school
>also looks like she's in 6th grade
>we both play Age of Empires 2
>holyshit.png
>she brings her clunky laptop over to my house on weekends
>spend hours playing
>Be sophomore year
>puberty hits for crush over summer
>becomes 7-8/10 (nice ass)
>chads hope they go with her to Sadie Hawkins dance
>She asks me out
>still best night of my fucking life
>get to 2nd base near the back door of school
>tell parents about dance leave out 2nd base
>meet girl in hallway, decide to start dating
>5 months of solid gf
>friends fear I've become a chad
>still play AOE2
>one day I begin planning 6 month anniversary
>reserve place at restaurant
>doesn't show
>go home, call her
>no answer
At this point, its worth mentioning she had left me her laptop to fix a few days before.
>gf calls
>anon... listen. my mom-
>tells me her mom died of lung cancer.
>tells me she wants a flashdrive of all of her pictures of her mom
>look at folder
>all sorts of wonderful pics
>feels hit hard
>make 2 copies of flashdrive
>keep one
>gf breaks up with me because of funeral
>doesn't speak to me for the rest of the year
>I realize I never met her mother
>Turns out my gf brought pictures of us to her, and she had them on her deathbed
>feel like garbage
>ask her if she wants to play AOE
>no reply
pic related is her mom.
>>
>>35044979
note- gf looked like skinnier, long-haired version of mom
>>
> qt native american girl one year under me
> long black hair, 8/10 , nothing crazy attractive about her but I was obsessed
> "Talking" for four+ months, spending tons of time together, etc
> I know she has a whore past but I press on
> Try my best to make myself better, i.e. quit hanging,with sketchy friends, no more pot, etc
> ask if she wants to go see a cute Disney movie together one night during summer
> "sorry anon I'm not feeling good tonight, you should come over tomorrow instead"
> Turns out she actually went and got stoned and drank with a Chad guy we both knew I disliked
> Dad is an alcoholic and now the only girl I had ever loved was drinking and fucking a Chad behind my back
> my autist mind decides to forgive her and keep talking a week later
> spend 4th of July together, lose virginity to her, fall in love with her again like an idiot
> Drop her off at her friends birthday party a month later (she didn't have a license yet)
> ask her later when I should pick her up
> "oh haha dont worry anon I'm going to have kaylea take me home hehe, I love you goodnight :)) "
> THIS BITCH GOES HOME WITH A DIFFERENT CHAD TO DO SHOTS AND FUCK HIM
> absolutely breaks me, I know ive got to cut it off
> hard but looking back but probably smart decision
> have to spend the next year of high school hearing all the chads brag about banging her
> still get mad and occasionally break shit to this day over it
> just wanted qt high school love

Why are women such whores /r9k/
>>
>>35045846
The only benefit to come out of this is that it motivated me to get pretty /fit/ and if I'm ever struggling to do something I remember that slut and the instant anger rush helps
>>
>>35041534
>tall
>slav
>qt
We used to pass eachother in the halls all the time and she probably thought I was stalking her
>>
Never really had a proper highschool crush. I just found my old end of year class photo and there was hardly anyone there I was attracted to. Like, only 2 out of 100 students I thought looked cute or pretty.

Everyone else looked like shit.
>>
>>35045896
Im from saskatchewan where 40% of the population is natives

They must be genocided
>>
>tfw the only girl who was interested in you was a slut and would go out with anybody
>>
>>35041534

>5'3''/4''
>Blue eyes
>Brown hair
>Athletic

She didn't like me. And she was a normie cunt anyway, so I left her alone for the rest of high school. The creepy thing though is that in 12th grade, she stalked me several times. (We had a class together) Like whenever we had to use the computer lab, she would scurry away from her friends and follow me closely.

I pretended not to notice, but I took note of that shit. Pretty sure it was just her trying to be funny, though. You know how women are.
>>
>>35044979
did you ever see her again? why not?
>>
Her name was Kelly - I liked her from the near end of middle school. She was always friendly, every time she saw me should wave and smile. Wayyy out of my league tho, very wealthy - had the biggest house on my side of town, I got to visit there once to work on a project.

She's engaged to some Arab guy now, he seems to have even more money than her family as I frequently stalk her facebook. I think he even has a private jet.

I stole a few pictures from her facebook of her and him together on a vacation in the Caribbean - I sometimes fap to them, imagining them fucking in front of me while I watch and beat my dick into one of her used socks.

>tfw I'll never get to fuck her toejam while her rick muscle fuck Chad destroys her pussy in front of me.
>>
>initiated conversation with me base on game i was playing
>we liked a few games in common
>both too awkward to have regular conversation
>she seems to want to be by me even when she has nothing to say, always smiles at me when she sees me
>draws pictures and gives them to me

turns out she wasn't really interested in me, or at least stopped being.
>>
>tfw I got asked out by boys as a joke so many times in middle school and hated my looks so much that I had completely lost the ability to develop crushes on people by the time I got to high school

Is nobody else in the same boat?
>>
"she was cute but didnt like me back"

sums up this entire thread
>>
I had a hard crush on one girl. She was chavy (equivalent of trailer trash), her cousin bullied me and had a laugh than sounded like a kid making machine gun sounds but for whatever reason I liked her.

Then I saw some pictures of her 10 years later and she looks like a used up crack whore.
>>
>met her in the morning class senior year
>9.5/10 she's beautiful
>pale skin, dark hair
>small chest nice ass
>absolutely stunning eyes
>she's real quiet and speaks softly, mostly only to her friends
>started saying dumb jokes to make her laugh, trying to get her to warm up to me
>as the year goes on we start interacting with each other more, inside and out of class
>still talk to her these days, we go to the same community college
>still haven't told her how I feel after all this time, she probably gay

That's always been my fucking problem, I can talk to women but I can't tell them that I have feels for them or even ask them out in certain situations what the fUCKKK
>>
I haven't had a crush on an IRL girl since elementary school. Girls were a world I never at any point got involved with.

My online oneitis since the 10th grade, on the other hand...

Upload failed
>>
>>35041534
> 5'6"
> Gimp leg
> Ugly
> No ass at all
> Small tits
> Super nice to your face
> """"""""Shy/depressed/anxious"""""""""
> Several beta orbiters
> Would hurt your feelings then get upset with you for getting upset with her

I still got beaten out by several Chads. In fact, she hooked up with one and ghosted me not even a week after we were supposedly dating. Once that happened, the rest of my high school days were spent being depressed and still desperately trying to get with her. And voila, I'm now a failed normie. The game really is rigged robots.
>>
>>35046578
>she probably gay

This feel. I know this one. This is a feel that I feel deeply.
>>
>>35046578
*she probably thinks I'm gay
>>
>>35041534
>have crush on girl
>she asks me out
>reject her

One day I hope I wake up and my brain feels normal.
>>
we were very toxic for each other. dated a bit.

lasted two years. miss her every day.
>>
>pale skin
>hour glass shape
>freckles
>luscious golden hair
>had a weird shape to their body but I loved it no matter what
>great sense of humor
>witty
>could talk about deep matters for hours days even
>was always down for a movie
>eventually we got closer we got more intimate
>would hug each other when we saw one another in the hallway, didn't care what others thought
>missed each other when we were away at college
I miss him very much and can't wait to see him again in july.
>>
I noticed her the first year, I kind of saw her as an attainable girl. She was a great student a bit nerdy looking, wore glasses, she always had her hair in a ponytail and wore some kind of gray cardigan over her shirt every day as well as ill fitting jeans. I thought I could have a chance with her, but of course never did anything.

When we came back to school the following fall, she had dropped the glasses, started to style her hair and was no longer covering hers breasts under three layers of clothing. When I first saw her she was waling down the stairs with rays of sunlight washing over her, a green eyed brown haired bombshell with a shapely ass and perky breasts. It was like a scene from fucking movie were it's revealed that a perfect girl was hiding under the cliched nerd girl costume.

In a few months she became a near universal object of lust and by the time we graduated was generally seen as the prettiest girl in school. I hated myself for being the stereotypical loser in love with the most popular girl in school. I really hated myself for saying nothing back when I was nearly the only one to notice her.

In senior year I kept a journal where I noted what she wore, where I saw her, what she did and how I felt about it every day. Probably the most insane thing I've ever done both for the stalking and the borderline suicidal rage I vented on every page. I talked to her a few times, she was a friend of a friend, but she had a boyfriend so even if I had been socially apt I couldn't have done anything.

She's still incredibly pretty and about to receive her PhD. She's with a dude 10 years older than her and they seem do have a lot of money. Even to this day she reminds of my worthlessness better than anyone else.
>>
>>35041534
>brunette
>petite
>basically a "smart" stacy
>actually a nice person for a time
>became my oneitis
>rejected me during our first year of college
>cut contact after that, exactly as requested
>tells everyone in our degree program how much of a "creep" I am
>bitches about me for 4 years to everyone willing to listen
>literally "brought major closer together", by banding them against me

What really gets to me is the fact that none of the people in our major ever once called her out on how she was the only one talking about me after all that time. None of them ever bothered to ask me about my side and just blindly believed her.
>>
>pale blonde
>tit cow but she wasn't fat
>we had a lot of classes together and always partnered up for group/partner assignments (I didn't do all the work, she was smart and it was a pretty even workload split)
>my best friend lived right next door to her and they pretty much grew up together, so I hung out with her sometimes outside of class
>first time I ever got drunk was when the 3 of us plus a couple more of her friends made stupidly strong Jello shots and got really trashed
>never tried anything until senior prom was approaching
>figured I have nothing to lose and I would ask her to be my prom date after class on Friday (it was a couple months before prom, not like it was last minute)
>got cold feet and bitched out
>Monday I tell myself I will ask
>"...A-anonette...w-would you like to go to p-prom with me..."
>distinctly remember my heart feeling like it was in my throat and an inability to breathe
>she squeals and hugs me really hard
>holy shit it actually worked
>wave of happiness and relief wash over me
>"Anon I would love to go to prom with you and I'm flattered but I'm sorry, I can't"
>"(Some faggot) asked me to go with him on Saturday and I already said yes but I can see if any of my friends wants a date"
>welp there's the kick in the nuts reality I knew deep down would happen, don't know why I expected anything else
>"N-no...it's OK...have fun at prom"
>walked off
>so fucking mad I punched three random lockers hard enough to dent them (I'm usually pretty calm, that is the maddest I have ever been in my life)
>a few nights later I egged the other kid's house and keyed his car
>knew it was my fault for bitching out on Friday but for a couple weeks my blood was boiling
>prom night I exploded again and threw tons of bricks through the windows of an old abandoned factory

That rejection was the fork in the road moment that cursed me to a robot life instead of a normie life. 10 years later - I still feel white hot anger and bitter regret thinking back on it.
>>
>>35041534
petite, pale skin, wavy dirty blonde hair, huge blue eyes

>oneitis for two years of high school
>didn't know if she liked me
>afraid to ask her out because I didn't want to ruin great friendship
>now in college with her
>can't take it and confess to her last month
>she tells me she's liked me since high school
>she was afraid to tell me for exactly the same reason

>I would type long confession letters then never send them
>so would she
>I would lay awake all night thinking about her then blame it on insomnia when she asked why I was tired
>she did the same thing

it's the fucking cutest
>>
>>35047100
Trust me, she and her friends are fucking with you.

That shit is being spread all over your college peers facebooks right now.
>>
>>35047115
On the flip side,
This anon is paranoid as fuck, keep that girl close to you she's one in a million.
>>
>>35047123
You really think it's a coincidence that she does the same cringeworthy shit as you, let alone is actually in love with you?

Life isn't a movie.
>>
>>35047115

thanks friend I hope so
even so, she's pretty awkward and shy and doesn't really like gossip
>>
>>35041534
>very pretty
>watch her from afar for 2 years
>dream about her
>1 day she literally moves into the house opposite mine
>holy fuck
>one morning walk to bus
>she comes out at exact same time to take exact same bus
>holy fuck I am so happy, this is fucking it
>speak
>absolute bliss
>don't make any moves or something
>that night, start thinking
>"huh, she didn't seem very happy to meet me"
>and then it hit me
>I know jack shit about this girl
>I just think she's pretty
>she's not some goddess who keeps me at arms length until I say the right words
>she literally doesn't know me because we've never spoken

In what might simultaneously be the most insightful and the most faggy faux-deep and beta moment of my youth, I thought "From this day, I look forward to getting to know her, not as a sex object, but as a human being".

Of course, that never happened, and 15 years later I still struggle in similar fashion with other girls.
>>
>>35047151
And you think life is a movie where all the girls gossip to go after you and undermine your existence?
No.
>>
>>35047151
I do, she's kind of a social outcast, and I was told in HS not to go after her because everybody thought she was "asexual", never really interested in anyone romantically. Like I said, she's really shy so I can see why she would be afraid to show her feelings
>>
>>35044511
at least she fucking paid you back, more than you deserved
>>
>brunette
>deep brown eyes
>nose ring (fits her really well, oddly)
>short
>thicc
>big lips

I see her alone in the library every afternoon but I'm too beta to say more than a few words to her. I want to get up and follow her when she leaves but that would probably be creepy. She sometimes listens to music so I don't want to interrupt her. I want to know what she listens to ;-;
>>
>>35047216
You're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment when you realize she's not as perfect as you think.

>>35047215
That's reality. People are surprisingly petty, especially in small ingroups with a target. If something's too good to be true, it probably is.

If you still don't get it, then I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>cute
>blonde
>nice tits
>became close friends
>lived in the same neighborhood
>I moved right after high school
>we apparently both miss each other after she told me
what are ya gonna do?
>>
>tall, almost six feet
>curly brown hair
>cute face
>flat as a board
>wide hips and long legs
>aggressive on the surface but really very vulnerable and protectable
>100% dyke
>>
Am faggot
>close friends with him since elementary
>realize I've got gay feelings for him in middle school
>know I should keep my mouth shut because I'm not an idiot
>confess at the start of sophomore year in highschool because I'm an idiot
>he rejects me but in a really cool way because he was cool like that
>tells me he'll keep me being a faggot a secret
>he tells all his other friends a few days later so he has something to joke about with them
>cuts contact with me
>bullying starts, mostly verbal so it's all good
>I try apologizing to him for confessing to him
>he says it's okay and we only text occasionally till graduation, mostly me trying to help him with any girl troubles he had
>suddenly stop texting a year after graduation

He's still a cool guy.
>>
>>35047256
hopefully not, only time will tell I guess...
I've liked her for three years now, she says she wishes she would have confessed to me sooner, so we wouldn't have had to wait this long.

I'm aware that the honeymoon phase is a thing, I just don't know how long that will last. I doubt my feelings will change, however.
>>
>>35047235
>more than you deserved

Please elaborate anon

Not him btw
>>
>brunette with light brown eyes
>pale as fuck
>basically no curves to her, near skelly
>average face
>extremely shy
>smart as absolute fuck
>nerdy

I talked with her from 2nd semester freshman year to junior year. By talking, I mean i was asking her strange ass questions. Throughout junior year, I was even giving her candy every now and then. I tried asking her four times. One time i even fainted because i was so nervous to ask her. At prom of junior year, i even managed to convince her do dance with me; however, it was clear that she didnt want to at all. My dumb ass kept talking to her. At the end of junior year, she ghosted me and we didnt talk the entire summer or senior year. She moved across the country to go to some college, so I'll probably never see her again. Closest i ever got, but im still a khv.
>>
I wrote a long long ass thing about her a while back but I'll refrain because headache and autism. She was nerdy and why and wore sweaters. Brunette, a little taller than me(turbomanlet), sometimes glasses. Remember a friend talking about her hair looking gray andnd whether or not she was attractive. I should have defended her there even though she wasn't in earshot. Turns out she could fucking kill it. Sweaters were covering up monster tits and she wore this sexy black dress with pantyhose to prom. She was also super fucking loaded and I had no idea.

I sometimes find comfort in the idea that I could at least love her, that it would mean anything
But then I think...
Do I just love the traits? Cliche nerdy stuff...
What if an unattractive girl felt the same way about me?
I didn't know her intimately but she seemed like an awesome person so I suppose it's just a crush. Am I just in love with the idea of her?
>>
She died back in high school.
>>
>>35047660
and where were you, Anonymous, on the night of high school?
>>
>>35047697
Don't remember, it was a good 8 or 9 years ago.
Bitch was drunk driving or something and ran into someone
>>
Her name was Vanessa. She was one of the math/algebra teachers. GIANT ass, pretty face, thick in all the right areas. Had a pretty heavy country accent despite being on the verge of ghetto.
>>
>>35041534
I never really spoke to her and retardly asked her id she liked me at the end of her senior year. Obviously i got rejected, and never spoke to her after that. I had a crush on her since 8th grade, and im pretty sure she liked me at one point but i just didn't try to get to know her. Probably not, but im just glad i recently got over he, because of another girl who actually became my GF, too bad she left me without saying anything.
>>
shes very pretty to this day
but she became a dog person and chads left her
also into horses

so yea shes this 33y old single crazy dog/horse girl who still only want chads and dont understand why she isnt succesfull in her private life

she liked me at some point but i was too timid to make a move
its ok, shes very pretty and sexy (that butt jesus crist to this day the best butt i touched) but sadly an airhead
>>
I went to an all boys school and am straight so got to experience this meme. Did I miss much?
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.