[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OpiatesGeneral/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (19KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 332x443px
How are you dopeheads feeling out there today, sick? Displaced? Lit? Pretty much anyone is welcome in this comfy thread, minus tramadol users. Does anyone prefer opiates (natural) over opioids (synthetic)? Sometimes I think I get a cleaner/nicer buzz from morphine sulph. or codeine than I do oxy etc. although I am partial to fentanyl because it's ultra fucking potent. Thoughts?
>>
Clean for 6 years from a pack a day (12-15 Chicago bags/foils of dope) addiction. Fuck this thread. Enjoy your depressing existence you junkie.
>>
>>35041442

Criticise me all you want, but your were still far more of a horrendous junkie than I'll ever allow myself to be.

You're just envious that you don't have the self-control to dabble anymore, because of your addictive physiology.

Sucks to be you, bro.

Just because you'll be back on the wagon after one fix, doesn't mean the rest of us can't indulge in moderation. Thanks for the bump senpai.
>>
>>35041501
hehe

orgin
>>
>>35041765
y-you too fampai
>>
File: 1487564736607.jpg (60KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487564736607.jpg
60KB, 716x570px
Fuck off junkie ive been clean for 3 years and all my old irl friends died and im on probation still from being involved in a friends death. U r a dumb motherfucker, <3 happy nods anon;)
>>
>>35041848
>all my old irl friends died
lol sucks to be you
>>
>>35041192
clear to see everyone in this thread isnt white so their opinions dont matter.

pills are the white mans drug that their doctor gives them every month in abundance so we dont have to go to dope

best part insurance covers the whole thing,
currently on 2 percocet 10s no tylenol every night with a bong hit and life has been good
>>
>>35041892

im white af nigger but australian doctors seemingly aren't quite as prescription-happy here as they are in the states.

that said, i still have access to dozens of 100mg morphine sulphate pills every month if i please, which i prefer to oxy. i used to enjoy PST before my tolerance rose too high. the store-bought seeds are far too washed these days to obtain a decent buzz with a moderate tolerance.
>>
Opiates are absolutely incredible after a 3 week straight grind.

Lying in bed floating on a cloud, fading in and out of consciousness and of course later into some crazy dreams.
>>
Does anyone have a favorite long-time heroin addict? Living or dead, doesn't matter.

Mines Al Jourgensen from Ministry.

That dude was fucked up for the majority of his career.
>>
>>35041192
What's wrong with tramadol, OP?
>>
brb on the nod
>>
>>35042769

I don't know, it's a really weak opioid-antagonist and is pretty lacklustre overall. I had, like, 200-300mg from my recollection, and to even get it to fucking WORK, I had to amp it up with a ridiculous amount of booze and PST.

Tramadol's also dirty AF, it took me like two/three days to recover from that shit.
It's speedy and gross.

Traditional opiates don't have that effect.
>>
>>35041501
Justifying being a drug addict...classic. Enjoy jail, your type doesn't survive in there.
>>
>>35043167

Gaol (jail) isn't even that hard here, and unless I'm literally trafficking (I've been arrested for that before, 12-month suspended sentence) there's virtually no chance of being incarcerated with the quantities I fuck with. It'd be considered a "personal" amount.

Continue dwelling deep within your own hypocrisy there, anon.

Junkies calling each other junkies, that's tight.
>>
File: 1486445687235.png (172KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486445687235.png
172KB, 300x350px
>>35041192
clean for a couple months
moved to a place where all the h is literal dirt
very happy and enjoying life, chilling
enjoy ur nods OP
lil jealous
>>
tfw no junkie bf
>>
clean for ~4 years, was doing mostly oxys and graduated to heroin at some point. glad i'm not waking up sick anymore.
>>
given that I'm already addicted to cannabis and alcohol, opiates scare me, as I know I could so easily get hooked on them
that said, enjoy some chill music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-53pFRA9IQ
>>
>>35042742
keith richards

i read his book life and he's just fucking crazy. he had a weird way of using dope though, he used to inject it in his ass, i guess intramuscular, so he never got a rush.
>>
>>35044514
go to bed ceb
original post
>>
>>35044717

Al Blew all his veins to shit by the early-mid nineties, and resorted to smoking crack instead of IV speedballing H/Coke relentlessly.

He quickly discovered just how fiendish crack really was in comparison to cocaine.

I think he eventually quit everything besides weed by the end of it. But Christ, he looks like a trainwreck nowadays. Still adore his body-of-work, though.
>>
>>35041192
>minus tramadol users

Why not tramadol? I was just want to have comfy nods, not fuck up my life. Tramadol and coedine is where I draw the line.
>>
poppy seed tea is lit bros
>>
Any of you dumb enough to try PST and get addicted actually try to take a break? I was feeling like shit for close to 2 months after coming off taking it everyday. I had no idea withdrawals last so long, I heard 3 weeks but that was only the first part. I was still geting achy restless legs after waking up well after a month in.
>>
>>35045877
when i quit dope i had restless legs for about a year. my knees felt like they were being squeezed in a vice grip and were all tensed up 24/7.
>>
>>35041501
Do you realize you sound exactly like the kind of people who end up completely hopeless? Like the sucking dick homeless type. You can't not see the irony.
>>
>>35045940
>sound like
&
>actually end up like
are two completely different things.

nice opinionated post there d00d.
>>
currently taking suboxone

got into morphine, seeds/pods oxy etc, all our stories are the same basically

suboxone is good, really helped me sort my life out

plus fuck you op, you can stil get high off tramadol on subs, so I take a couple hundred mgs a day

the tramadol withdrawal is worse than heroin though
>>
>>35046322

lmao id rather take subs recreationally than tramadol at least they actually provide a worthwhile (albeit v/ sickly) high.. fuckUanon.
>>
>>35043167
Jail isn't that bad. Its prison you have to worry about. I didn't go to prison, but I've heard a lot of really messed up stuff about it. The only thing hard about jail is doing your time in the same small shitty room with 60 other people.

Prison time is easier, but if you are small and weak you are most certainly going to be tested to see where you fall. Pays to be part of a gang or at least carry some physical power. If you stand your ground you have better odds of at least not being fucked with. I almost had to go to prison. Fucking glad that didn't happen. Would of had to get real mean real quick. This was advice from some fucker who did 8 in Pelican Bay.
>>
Heroin is the most efficient opiate for your money. It rapidly passes blood brain barrier and 10x more potent than morphine. The reason it sucks is because its illegal, you get into so much fucking trouble and then you gotta kick it and get on probation, lose a ton more money etc etc.. I use to exclusively do OC before dope, no script, but opiates shouldnt be fucked with period unless you can't run out at least in my case.

That drug has really tested my physical and mental limits
>>
>>35046150
Nah they're right though. Why else would you dedicate an entire thread to your drug of choice, I smoke weed and am a huge drunk but don't post in /drugs/ or /alc/ gens because I'm not an insecure turbofag who needs to talk to people who won't judge me for being a waste of life. You smug faggot fuck. Probably have dick on your breath right now.
>>
I cost my parents over 150k in lawyers fees,bail and rehab because of my dope habit.
Opiates are a fucking trap. Convincing yourself that you can handle any opiate and then rationalizing regular use are arrogant decisions that you will pay for very dearly.
>>
I've bought the seeds and want to grow the pods. Last time I tried none germinated.

Any tips for growing?
>>
Grandma died of cancer recently, when she was in hospice in the end she was on Percocet 10's. The real ones not generics. I don't ever really fuck with opiates but she died and left about 20 behind, I was responsible for taking care of her through the horrible process of her last few weeks and was the one that found her when she died. (Nobody told me she would start foaming at the mouth the last few days.) So I kept the last 20, took a half of one a couple times and wasnt overwhelmed by how strong they are. Took a whole one with dinner last night and an hour later was practically passed out on the floor, couldn't stand and could barely talk, puked all over the place in my bathroom and it took almost an hour to convince myself I wasnt going to die. Only reason I didn't call an ambulance was because I knew 10mg's isn't enough to kill a healthy adult male. No real reason for this long rambling post, but fuck those things are strong. I guess I feel guilt for holding on to them even though she's gone. I don't really know what to do with the rest of them. Use them 1/2 at a time for pain I guess.
>>
What is plain opium like compared to weed or alcohol?

I'm not interested in heroin shite.
>>
Had to deal with the horrible process of my grandma withering away from cancer over the last couple months, sat by her bed for the last few weeks while she got weaker and weaker. Nobody told me she was gonna start foaming at the mouth for days and days. She left behind like 20 Percocet 10's and I held on to them, I didn't really feel bad because she's fucking dead. Took a half of one a few times and they didn't seem too strong, took a whole one with dinner last night and ended up pretty much passed out on the floor in my bathroom almost too weak to get up to puke in the toilet. It was terrifying, only reason I didn't call the ambulance was because I knew for sure that 10mg's isn't enough to kill a healthy adult male.

How the fuck do you guys enjoy this shit? I'm legit considering just throwing them away, they're fucking poison.
>>
>>35041192
WHERE THE FUCK CAN I FIND OPIUM DEN IN MINNEAPOLIS?
>>
>>35045634
where do you prefer getting your poppy seeds?
>>
>>35049216
travel 200 years back in time to India lmao an opium den?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.