[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: 000001.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
000001.gif
2MB, 450x188px
Do normies drive slow or fast?

Do Robots speed or drive like turtles?

inb4
>robots dont have cars

Only car pic I have
>>
File: tumblr_mv1nqdHS4v1sljji9o6_500.gif (685KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv1nqdHS4v1sljji9o6_500.gif
685KB, 500x281px
>>35040495
I'm a robot and I drive like an absolute madman blasting eurobeat like the sperglord I am
Also normies drive slow af
>>
>>35041149
Same, I drive erratic as fuck ,speeding

but sometimes I cruise, chilling, playing moejazz at full blast with the windows down
>>
>>35041251
I'm too impatient to cruise slowly, I just do it when i'm depressed or tired
>>
>>35041149
Gotta deliver that tofu
>>
>>35040495
when I did drive I'd go really fast blasting metal. I always was hopeful I'd crash n die one time
>>
>>35041149
>>35041251
>>35041321
>>35041388
NORMALFAGS OUT

Robots drive SLOWLY and SAFELY if at all! Driving in the first place is for normalfags! Robots have too much anxiety and poor motor control / spacial awareness that makes driving very difficult!

ALWAYS drive at least 10mph UNDER the speed limit! Don't go too fast! You have nowhere to be! You're a NEET! Take your time! Ignore the ragie wagies following on top of your bumper! Park your car and sit through a green light! Relax a while there's no rush! Remember to always come to a FULL STOP and COUNT TO 3 both at stop signs, and when making turns!
>>
Robots DO NOT drive, period. It's literally the cornerstone of normieism. At best, you all are """""shy""""" failed normies.
>>
>>35041474
No
>>35041420
No

Having a shitty fixer upper car is ok for a robot

having a car is easy. You dont need to be a normie for that.

SO far most robots DRIVE FAST AND SPEED WHILE BLASTING MUSIC

if you drive slowly and carefully, that means you have something to live for, nd therefore a normie
>>
I drive slow in heavy traffic, just to save a little gas and to piss off normies in a hurry to work or whatever. But at night when nobody's on the road I always speed.
>>
>>35041517
You NEED to GET OUT.

You are NOT A ROBOT.

Neither are FAST DRIVERS.

NORMALFAG SCUMBAG.
>>
I have a motorcycle and i always drive like a madman splitting lanes going trough shoulder lane and splitting lanes, there is an intersections near my home that i always think someone is going to kill me there, because i always go too fast and there is no traffic lights there
>>
>>35041614
I really, really hope that you get in a wreck and die horribly. You completely deserve it.
>>
>>35041585
Sounds like you're just a normalfaggot projecting lad
>>
>>35041614
>someone is going to kill me
You're going to kill yourself, dumbass. It'll be your fault not theirs
>>
>>35041646
I don't care if i do
>>
>>35041517
Having a car is easy, yes; knowing how to drive a car IF YOU'RE A ROBOT, however, is impossible.
>>
>>35041683
Its gonna be their fault because on this intersection they need to stop for me, but it only takes one madman like me to kill us both
>>
>>35041699
literally just place any racing sim for a month
>>
>>35040495
I also drive with a handle of liquor in the car, I drink enough to remember to the speed limit or little slower
>>
I enjoy driving slow but if I have someone behind me I'll go up to around 5 miles over the limit

I don't have a license yet and I live in a region with a lot of asshole drivers
>>
I fly smart, fly safe, and reduce my speed inside the docking bay.
>>
>>35041757
>docking bay

literally what the fuck are you talking about? the only thing close to that is the thing they wheel out to get passengers out of larger transport planes
>>
>>35041149
Literally this, I never go slower than 90ph on the motorway and usually always drive above the limit on roads where I know I won't get caught doing it. I used to take corners way too quickly as well but I had a crash recently (which would have been bad but luckily it was late at night and no one else was around) so I've started taking them a bit slower until I get used to it again.

This track is probably a third of what I listen to when I drive anywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0axs_A20MN8
>>
Who /stops at a yellow light/ here?
>>
>>35041829
Criminals like you make me sick to my stomach
>>
>>35041829
yellow light = speed up and get to the point of no return before the light tries to quickly jump to red
>>
>pull up to a 4 way stop sign
>other driver pulls up same time
>fully stop and wait for him to go
>as soon as he does i go too
>he stops for me and i also stop
>wait for him to start going again
>then i floor it and cut him off
>>
I stick to the speed limit, get pretty pissed at both speeders and slow coaches.
>>
Anyone else get serious anxiety when parallel parking on a street where other cars/people are passing?
I always feel like they're watching and judging me.

Also what shitboxes do you faggots drive?
>>
>>35041890
Fuck it, theres a margin of error on red lights anyway

Never got a ticket for "running" a red light
>>
>>35042000
I haven't parallel parked since I took my driving exam 10 years ago.
>>
>>35042038
this

its more of a city thing
>>
File: IMG_20170216_101516.jpg (2MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_101516.jpg
2MB, 2952x5248px
>>35042000
Used to be like that. Hell I'd even avoid turns sometimes. You just got say "fuck them, I'm gonna park here." If you're not great at parallel parking practice until you can do it comfortably
>>
>>35042033
was driving a few weeks ago and some old guy pulled out in front of an ambulance (at an angle to get t-boned). i think he was ready to end it
>>
Robots are too gripped by anxiety and fear to drive, even if they managed to pass their test

>mfw I passed on my 6th attempt
>had one test dude 4 times, must have felt sorry for me in the end and given in
>>
Normies drive at a regular speed (not fast or slow).
Alphas drive like they're toretto.
Robots don't drive, but when they do they're usually slow and awkward at maneuvering.
>>
File: turdus.jpg (22KB, 328x352px) Image search: [Google]
turdus.jpg
22KB, 328x352px
I drive a shitty car from 1990 but I floor it constantly. I drive too fast around corners and have several near misses a day.

I live in England so the roads are dangerous and there are dykes along the roads. I hope I land into one and die.

I also accidentally put the handbrake on, once. It was pretty good. Nearly crashed.
>>
>>35042169
>dykes along the roads
Why haven't the muzzies executed them yet?
>>
LIFT OFF
OVERSTEER
>>
>>35042240
>not getting an overpowered fwd shitboxe for muh torque steer
>>
>>35042291
Tork steer isnt useful at all though
>>
Some robots don't drive, but the real robots that do drive fast.
Driving fast = higher chance of dying, if you don't want to die you're not a robot.
>>
True robot here
Diagnosed autistic, friendless, almost wizard

I drive very aggressively and have only ever owned sportscars. I'm even worse on a motorcycle but at least then if I screw up it only kills me.
>>
Sometime I cruise slowly, sometimes I go fast. Depends on the situation.
>>
>>35041149
I do the same, but I'm blasting black/folk/thrash/grindcore metal
>tfw pushing a 98 civic to its limits
>>
Robots don't drive. They have mommy take them places only when they HAVE to go somewhere (like Neetbux evaluations.) If it can't come to you, it's not for you.
>>
>>35042487
>tfw almost plowed a minivan going 90 while listening to Pig Destroyer
>>
>>35042517
>tfw almost wrecked a Prius while listening to Ghoul
Prius drivers are the worst t b h, always going slow as fuck because "muh gas mileage"
>>
File: car-wheel-rim.jpg (72KB, 785x800px) Image search: [Google]
car-wheel-rim.jpg
72KB, 785x800px
>>35040495
I lost all the urges to speed when I got my first reckless driving ticket and a few other charges. Since then I've learned the consequences. People who speed are either truly reckless or have never gotten a ticket before.
>>
File: IMG_20170216_105943.jpg (815KB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_105943.jpg
815KB, 2952x5248px
>>35042542
lol prius hit me last December. Just got it fixed last week. Think I was listening to Taake
>>
>>35042565
Took me 3 tickets but yeah, same thing
>>
>>35042565
Yes ive never gotten a ticket before, but Ive come close so many fucking times
>>
>>35042565
I've got a ticket and still speed, stop being a little bitch and learn to check your mirrors
>>35042570
why the fuck do people drive them anyway? it's the ultimate cuck car (especially the new ones). basically announcing to the world that you are a little sissy
>>
You faggots better be driving manual
automatic normies GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>35042691
The "guy" was some liberal college kid. He was driving his manlet girlfriend around
>>
File: ZKqRnE2l.jpg (67KB, 624x640px) Image search: [Google]
ZKqRnE2l.jpg
67KB, 624x640px
I always drive slow if my girl decides to give me road head. It always makes me swerve, so its safer to slow down.

I drive fast if I have a car full of friends and we're heading to the bar or something. That way we have more time to drink and talk about existential problems or play pool.
>>
>>35042725
like I said, it's the ultimate cuck car. that guy's midget gf was probably getting plowed by BMW driving dindus every weekend
>>
File: 1476493150150.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1476493150150.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>35042609
I think reckless driving was enough of one ticket to do it for me. I could've been charged with going 26+ mph over the speed limit and been taken to jail and even have my license suspended but fortunately cop didn't have me on radar. I just stupidly speeded pass him during busy evening highway traffic at like 90-100 mph and didn't even see the cop car. It still fucking terrifies me when I think about his blue lights suddenly start flashing when I passed him.

I also think it's very stupid when people speed at 3 AM just because they think there are no cops around, little do they know, they're gonna eventually get caught and get hit with a major ticket.

>>35042691
>I've got a ticket and still speed, stop being a little bitch and learn to check your mirrors
What are you going to do when you're doing 120 on the highway and a cop suddenly merges and sees your shitty modified Civic or C5 Corvette flying down the highway? Just let you go? You'll get fucked if they catch you. The insurance increase and having reckless driving/26+ mph over the limit/ and other accompanied traffic charges on your record are not worth it just because it is fun. Jobs care about that shit, especially good paying ones.
>>
YOU come to rolling stop at stop sign, get pulled over, ticketed

CHAD zooms by in his lifted F150, blasting rap music, 30mph over the speed limit, running red lights. has never once gotten a ticket
>>
>tfw drive slowly at or below speed limit because scared as fuck of other people on the road
>normies and niggers blast music and speed past me, changing lanes constantly to be only slightly ahead of each other almost like some virtual basket weaving competition
>always feels dangerous because of these reckless retards
>also nearly escaped an accident when some speeding nigger normie slipped on black ice, causing a 4 car crash

thank god i don't live in the city or i'd have to deal with this all the time
>>
>>35041420
This is correct others are wrong.
>>
>>35042787
I don't do 120, just 80-90, and always check the sides of the roads and my mirrors. as soon as I see a car that even looks like a cop car, I slow down to 65-70, which my car can quickly do because it has pretty good brakes. if you're smart and observant, you can speed and get away with it easily, instead of doing the limit like a cuck
>>
>>35040495
>Drive a bit above speed limit because it's safest
>>
File: colors.jpg (559KB, 1516x1178px) Image search: [Google]
colors.jpg
559KB, 1516x1178px
i drive slow in my 4 wheelers and hellfast on my two wheelers
>>
>>35041420
this famtrons
why rush? we don't have to be on time for mr. goldenstein 5 days a week or pick up our gfs for date night or anything
we're also not pajeets driving taxis or pizza boy wagecucks
driving slowly and carefully is best for robots
>>
File: 1487571167710.jpg (372KB, 3000x2249px) Image search: [Google]
1487571167710.jpg
372KB, 3000x2249px
I bought a mustang when I was 16, frequently burn out at stop lights, drive erratically at high speeds

otherwise known as the typical mustang cunt

idk, its just more fun that way. Fuck road laws.
>>
>>35042871
>I slow down to 65-70, which my car can quickly do because it has pretty good brakes.
You honestly don't think the cop is going to see you do that? They have dash cams so they can prove it in court you were speeding. And you're fucked if they pace you without having you on radar. They could still say you were doing 90 mph and that would be a good chance of having your license suspended. 65-70 is also over the limit on a lot of highways, so...
>>
Got put on probation for 2 years after an illegal left turn. I ain't risking a ticket or it's going to fucking suck.

I drive the speed limit and no more.
>>
>>35040495
I drive fast and recklessly because I want to die
>>
File: IMG_5237.jpg (138KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5237.jpg
138KB, 900x506px
>>35040495
At forst I was fukcing TERRIFIED of driving and doing my license but after like a year I really grew to love driving. Now I drive F A S T but never in populated areas and mostly only at night.
I want to be a part of a gang like pic related with my own civic notice the prius in the background

Also I generally agree cars are a normie tier hobby/interest but for some reason I really have grown to enjoy them
>>
In cities and suburbs, people who slam their foot on the accelerator when the light changes and weave between cars are faggots and normies who want attention. On the other hand, those who speed on highways and country roads could be anyone.
>>
>>35042962
around here, all the freeways are 65 limit, and people doing less than 10 over are only pulled over if they're black/hispanic. plus, I almost always see them before they see me, and there are tons of other people speeding on the roads I use. again, if you're on the right roads, and you're smart about it, you won't be caught speeding. besides, true robots don't give a fuck about their futures, so a speeding ticket or two doesn't bother us
>>
All slow drivers need to be shot desu, speed minimum not speed limit
>>
>>35043139
>I almost always see them before they see me, and there are tons of other people speeding on the roads I use. again, if you're on the right roads, and you're smart about it, you won't be caught speeding
That's all fine and dandy, really, I just hope you don't have any reason to care for your traffic record, like insurance or jobs which might require you to drive a company car. Otherwise, drive as reckless as you want, but when you do get caught, which you will, just hope you're lucky enough to not get charged with everything you were really doing, like 25 over the limit, and just a simple driving reckless charge you can go to traffic school to get erased.
>>
File: IMG_5328.png (647KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5328.png
647KB, 1136x640px
>>35040495
F A S T
A
S
T

>post affordable dream cars
type-r
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.