[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to subtly crush a girl's self esteem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 18

File: usanumber1.jpg (49KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
usanumber1.jpg
49KB, 630x420px
Walk with a girl and look at another girl "Man I wish I could spend time with a good looking girl like that."
>>
There's nothing subtle about that. Any girl would realise right away what you're doing. Your lack of awareness makes me think you're a normie.
>>
>>35040199
>trying desperately to get revenge for all the years he was bullied as a child
>doesn't think he'll get laughed at and called a creep

once a loser always a loser, beta cuck
>>
>>35040199
I think throwing concentrated H2SO4 on her face is a pretty sure way.
>>
File: ted-cruz.jpg (109KB, 368x512px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz.jpg
109KB, 368x512px
>>35040236
Then give me some better ways to crush a girl's self esteem, friendo.
>>
>>35040199
rig the door stopper coil in her room to play "whore" "fishy cunt" "fat bitch" very faintly every time the coil is impacted can be good and will make her question her sanity
>>
>>35040199
butter her stair steps so she slips and break her legs
>>
File: 1485443988360.jpg (79KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485443988360.jpg
79KB, 850x1000px
>>35040199
they don't give a fuck about you unless they have a crush on you

there was this girl at uni who was really into me so i told her im into her sister
asked for some tips how to get her etc.
she cried
good times
>>
>>35040199
mix hot curry powder with her expensive moisturizer
>>
Ignore her. She won't ever show it, but it will rek her.
>>
File: 1472155480724.jpg (47KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472155480724.jpg
47KB, 500x512px
>>35040199
Catfish on Craig's list with pic of light skinned negro. Send your pic. Dont ask for one in return.
Spend like a week talking about meaningful topics.
Ask her a pic.
Cut off all contact.
I do this at least once a month to shame roasties. Feels gud
>>
>Only hi-five her or handshakes, no hugs
>try to set her up with uglier guys
>rip on an interest of hers that she doesn't think you know about
>be dismissive towards girls hotter than her
>ask if she has any sisters, if not, make a 'that's what I thought' sound
>anytime she wears anything odd or unique, compliment her on her bravery
>look at a body part (hair, nose, knees, hands) repeatedly until she asks you why, refuse to say why, obviously ignore that body part until she leaves
>when she meets up with you, look at her, do a dry chuckle, refuse to say why you did when shes asks you
>call her bro
>>
>>35040236
>implying normies have less awareness than autists on /r9k/
I lol'd
>>
File: 1481430085294.jpg (79KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481430085294.jpg
79KB, 300x250px
>>35040396
nice tips, love these my man and will use in the future
>>
>>35040381
any screencaps?

12uy765y
>>
>>35040199
Ask her if she's done something to her eyebrows. Don't answer her if she asks why or if they look bad. Just stick to "I dunno, they look different"
>>
File: big guy.jpg (26KB, 535x364px) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
26KB, 535x364px
>>35040199
>construct fake fb
>construct more fake fb who are "friends" of the first fb
>make sure all fake fb add her as friend
>seduce girl make sure she believes that you complete each others, have her move into your apartment set up only for this special plan
>talk her into bdsm
>tie her up and gag her making her believe it's some bdsm play
>get a girl slightly less good looking than her (don't wanna her to commit suicide afterward) into the room and fuck the bitch in front of her face
>tell the bitch how much you love her and how much she's better than the little whore strapped onto that chair
>cum
>smear you two's love juice all over her face
>tip her chair over, place a mirror, stood up, right in front of her face
>leave for an hour, pack her stuff into boxes, and tell her to leave and never come back, sign off the lease, cut off all contacts
>witness drama on fb through "friends"' fb
>>
File: 1467118290931.png (124KB, 292x291px) Image search: [Google]
1467118290931.png
124KB, 292x291px
>>35040529
You absolute madman
Have you done that, and if so what was the meltdown like?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 640x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 640x371px
Current gf is slight snowflake due to college culture; call her gay/dumbass, tell her I'll knock her head off, put her in chokeholds, squeeze her overly hard, etc. She likes it, mostly because she doesn't know any guys who aren't super pc and careful around girls
>>
this thread is not nice at all
>>
Regularly tell her that she "looks tired today."
>>
>>35040669
>calling your girlfriend gay
That's a next level play right there m8
>>
>>35040710
ask a girl her age and when she tells you act surprised, when she asks why just say "i thought you were older"
>>
>>35040529
wow haha epic dude! i'm sure you wont get thrown in jail haha ubboated
>>
>>35040654
anon, it's a joke

it's parodying some plan that will require highly specific things to happen at the right moment that are very often left to chance of fm
>>
Talk about their eyebrows

Girls go INSANE over eyebrows.

Especially if they're the kind of mysteriously leave their forehead out of selfies and stuff, you could crush their soul simply by asking "Did you draw your eyebrows on?"
>>
>>35040859
I laughed, but I didn't realise that it was a joke.
Thanks for the explanation anon, I thought that it was an exaggeration of something that's happened.
>>
Tell her her breath stinks a little bit and offer her a gum.
>>
>>35040236
Ithink you have that backwards mate.
>>
Just compliment things about other girls in front of her talk about traits her friends have that she doesn't. I made a bunch of jokes and comments about my ex-gf's friends that I met. I also made general comments about girls in front of her as well. I didn't really think about the impact of it and a lot of it were habits I learned from how my dad talked to my mom. Right before we broke up she let me know that all the comments I made had been destroying her self-confidence piece by piece. I was paranoid of getting cucked in the relationship (too much r9k/TRP I guess) but it actually was that she was way more afraid of me leaving her for a skinnier, prettier girl.

Comment on how she looks tired without makeup on. That's pretty brutal.

>>35040669
My ex was pretty SJW and I'm right wing/conservative. All of the guys who she goes to school/work with are SJW as well and all of them are dorky doormats. Once, after dinner I *told* her to go do the dishes. As soon as she was done she came over to me and fucked me on the couch. She told me that me commanding her to do things was super hot because no one ever does that to her in regular life. Girls actually like guys being assertive and slightly rough with them. It's amazing when you finally discover that desu.
>>
>>35040669
>>35041103
So true. If you're a legit man at the moment. You have a buffet of pussy waiting for you because some many guys have no backbone anymore.
>>
>>35041103
Gf can't cook; I half-jokingly told her she's "useless in the home" the other night. Made her cook dinner and wash the dishes, based on instructions I gave from the couch in the kitchen; she complained every step of the way, but I kept making her do it. She did the sex on me in my room later.
>>
wow that's so shitty.

why would you even want to be with a girl if you just wanna hurt her? i get if you hate someone and you wnna say nasty shit, but why would you want to do that so someone you presumably like.

and let me guess, this is where i get 1000 cucks responses because i actually treat my girl nice
>>
File: leafs.jpg (85KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
leafs.jpg
85KB, 1024x576px
>>35040284
You will never know, Rato.
You have to go back.
>>
>>35040236
>Your lack of awareness makes me think you're a normie.
lack of social awareness = robotdom
>>
>>35040199
Neg her, carrot and stick. Those works and it's subtle enough to not make others perceive you as an ass.

The key of being 'subtle' her to make others' opinion turns against her. The girl herself will always know if you're trying to crush them no matter how subtle or backhanded you are.
If you turned public opinions against her, she'll break in no time. It's easier to done like that, but most time we're too focused on our target.
>>
File: sean.jpg (39KB, 293x473px) Image search: [Google]
sean.jpg
39KB, 293x473px
>>35040236
>Your lack of awareness makes me think you're a robot
Fixed that for you.

This is genuinely hilarious. You really think /robots/ are subtle?
>>
>>35041434
who the hell said he liked her, retard
>>
"you're ugly" does nothing to them since it doesn't attack their thought process unless they are sub 5/10

"you need to work on your appearance" shatters them
>>
>>35041801
okay, so he's walking down the street with a girl he hates for some reason?
>>
>>35040199
I didn't have the time to read every response here so forgive the possible originality, but all you need to do is this.

Treat a girl well give praise to her efforts and become somebody she trusts. After you've gotten her to trust you follow up every comment with critique and start small alright. After this start giving others praise in front of her and don't pay her any attention get even more excited about others accomplishments than you ever were about hers. You may also want to start to get intimate with her and very caring only to reveal your feelings to another girl and treat them better than you ever treated her.

In short become the center of her world or at least a source of positive reinforcement then slowly take all that trust and push her into a corner. Once you feel as though you've accomplished all this and made her gain a real dependency reveal your plot to her(if you were doing this for a reaction) or walk away and let her go cold. It's always wonderful.
>>
>>35041853
dunno about his situation but im one of like 5 men in this entire office building and it is hell. I hate every one of these harpies with every fiber of my being. I'm stuck with them all fucking day and I commute an agonizingly long time to and from work with many of them taking the same path. I take every chance I get to take a shot at them
>>
>>35041964
everyone deals with pain their own way, men externalize theirs on women and women externalize theirs on...women as well for some reason. when people act shitty they're usually just in a bad way (unless they're psychopaths which is very very rare). try being nice, i bet you the harpies will be nice back
>>
>>35041744
No, but I do think that this is the sort of thing that retarded normies think about to "banter" with girls or apply "game" to get a girl's attention.

Not Chad mind you. Just average guys who still have to put a lot of effort into getting female attention. Less than 10% of the population are true robots but that doesn't mean the other 90% is intelligent and insightful.
>>
File: very laughing pepe haha .jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
very laughing pepe haha .jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35041103
Wow, and I thought people didn't care about lying on the internet anymore.
>>
>>35040396
>>call her bro
>>35040396
>>Only hi-five her or handshakes, no hugs

These are really the only ones you need. Calling them bro is especially effective. I also tend to check out hotter women and make it very obvious to them but not like you were trying to let them see you checking the hotter female out
>>
>>35042336
Yeah, it sounds like some PUA fanfiction but it's actually all true.

>>35042402
I found that calling girls bro, f.a.m, dude etc drives them up the wall. Doesn't matter if you're friends or in a relationship. Interesting.
>>
File: 1360035991063.gif (904KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1360035991063.gif
904KB, 480x360px
bumperino senpai
>>
File: 1487651269766.png (108KB, 1216x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1487651269766.png
108KB, 1216x1022px
"You look tired today, is everything ok?" - Trick is to ask this in a deebly goncernd way :Ddd
>>
File: 1487110843963.gif (25KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
1487110843963.gif
25KB, 480x328px
>>35044552

You can also go with "distracted" "pale" or "distant" all of these come from a place of love but will have your mark overthinking due to criticising an intangible quality. If you wanna knock a chad down a bit tell him he lacks "prescence" "charisma" or that hes not a leader. You can also go with the "i think you just need to work on your confidence" line wherever you can slip it in. Remember the more intangible the quality you criticise the more overthinking your target will do. Happy gaslighting.
>>
>>35042402
I dated a girl for like 2 or 3 months and I would always say stuff "Hey man" or "alright buddy" to her and she always got the shits from it for some reason, so yeah that works.
>>
File: 1473941784334.jpg (863KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1473941784334.jpg
863KB, 2448x2448px
>>35041434
Undermining a girl's self esteem is the best way to hold onto her. I learned this the hard way.
>got with a Japanese girl of the Internet
>fucked her a few times
>lost interest
>she starts saying she loves me
>being the beta cuck that I am I say I love her too
>apparently I didn't sound sincere because she would always tell me that I didn't really love her
>she noticed me checking out hs girls and confronted me about it
>becomes more and more obsessive over me
>she becomes super paranoid, completely in love with me
>starts to get really annoying
>the more distant I become the more attached she is
>eventually ghost her because I'm a beta cuck who hates confrontation
This was an 8/10 Stacy with multiple orbiters who was constantly getting approached by recruiters for hostessing, constantly being hit on by co workers and random guys.
I'm thinking of going back and weaponizing this knowledge on other unsuspecting girls, I'll try and be less of a beta cuck next time though.
>>
>>35045053
basically act aloof and they go crazy over you.
>>
>>35040381
Lmao I do this to robots except obviously with female bait
>>
>>35045657
That's only if they find you attractive and they're interested in you.

If an ugly guy ignores girls then they won't give a shit.
>>
>>35040199
Shoot her with a crossbow
>>
>>35045053

>Be white
>Asian girls fawn over you

Damn
>>
Quality thread. These are some "fembot feels" I can get behind, lol
>>
Hahaha holy fuck I wish I could see the girls telling their friends about some autist from here trying to pull some PUA shit on them

Good joke anons, but you know that people aren't like in your animes
>>
>>35040366
>ruin both party's chances of a good time

This is how you cuck yourself.
>>
File: wat2.jpg (117KB, 686x900px) Image search: [Google]
wat2.jpg
117KB, 686x900px
>>35040396
>try to set her up with uglier guys

you are on a level i cannot even fathom *tips fedora*
>>
Take a dump on her face. Then cut off her nose and stuff it up her ass.
>>
File: wat.jpg (21KB, 408x327px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
21KB, 408x327px
>>35041387
all women want is a dad that fucks them, holy shit, its all so simple now
>>
>>35041434
"Undermining a girl's self esteem is the best way to hold onto her. I learned this the hard way."

hes right you know
>>
>>35040692
welcome to life enjoy your stay but its doubtful
>>
>>35049135
sauce? The Image Search was a total failure and I need to know if there's more. Don't ask
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.