[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who drunk here? Robot drunkposting thread >currently watching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: revy and balalaika senpai.jpg (136KB, 691x800px) Image search: [Google]
revy and balalaika senpai.jpg
136KB, 691x800px
Who drunk here?
Robot drunkposting thread
>currently watching thunderf00t and swigging cider
>>
>>35039681
>cider

Weak.

>thunderf00t

People still watch that fedoralord?
>>
>>35039681
Do those qts have a feminine benis or are they women? (Men)
>>
File: tumblr_matw1nyHqz1qivdybo1_500.gif (301KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_matw1nyHqz1qivdybo1_500.gif
301KB, 500x281px
>>35039710
>weak
It's 8.2% strength bang down two of those and tell me its weak.
>thunderf00t
I find his ego entertaining. Fedora is normie bullshit to guilt you into accepting staceys and whores
>>35039734
There is a canon Omake series where Revy has a penis and rock is a girl. In fact it's r63.
>>
Why the fuck do you browse this board.

You're not a robot. Leave.
>>
>>35039796
>It's 8.2% strength bang down two of those and tell me its weak.
I'm a 19 y/o Americuck so I can't drink whenever. I did on vacation though and couldn't get drunk. Even the desert drink I drank felt stronger.

>I find his ego entertaining.

He's a pathetic neckbeard. MisterMetokur is funnier and more charismatic, and doesn't obsessively make videos about only feminism like a whiny faggot.
>>
>>35039872
*I did drink two in a row
>>
>>35039825
>39825
>Why the fuck do you browse this board.
>You're not a robot. Leave.
Proof?
Also you sound like a snivelling little shit.
>>35039872
>19
legal age is 18 here. 27 now so I don't get ID'd much anymore, thank fuck.
>He's a pathetic neckbeard.
That's why I watch him. He thinks he is hot shit and is a 40 year old guy who is still an edgelord.
>MisterMetokur is funnier and more charismatic
He quit YouTube in butthurt on his IA account and many prior, MM is still an edgelord faggot I watch him too for the same reason.
>doesn't obsessively make videos
>Deviantart series
>Tumblr series
>university campus series
>used to be a metokur troll
>still obssessed with the guy from metokur
fuck off at least get your facts right
Don't take my bantz too seriously I'm getting drunk and shitposting. Waddya drinking robot?
>>
>>35039946
>edgelord faggot

Not really, and he's still at least way more self-aware than thunderfoot.

>Deviantart series

Not related to feminism, also don't know anything about metokur or the metokur guy. I'll admit though that I haven't seen thunderfoot's videos in years and now realize that he branched out with the content of his videos, it's not as autistic anymore even if he still looks like Sam Hyde's autist brother.

Water.
>>
File: 1486324936077.gif (811KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1486324936077.gif
811KB, 678x422px
>>35040075
> self-aware
go look at the dozen+ videos calling him out on why he quit his IA account like a bitch
>muh feminism
Are you a fucking feminist faggot?
>>
>>35041081
He quit because he didn't like how popular he was getting. On top of that gamergate was a fucking joke and he saw that it was crashing and burning, he was the only person that made it interesting anyway.
>>
>>35039681
I drank 750ml vodka on Saturday and I'm still feeling off now. Fuck my life
>>
>>35039681
drinking beer, playing runescape, and listening to music i used to listen to in high school

god speed
>>
File: smuggo.jpg (37KB, 433x546px) Image search: [Google]
smuggo.jpg
37KB, 433x546px
>>35041743
is that why he quit 4 previous accounts like a bitch? and JUST happened to quit IA after his GF got trashed from the shit stream they did. I mean within 3 days channel exinct after he tried to damage control.
Research it famalam, learn the TRUTH.
>>35042441
Shit senpai just do half per day and enjoy it more
>>35042455
Sounds comfy. I just watched a 90's kino, shaved, mixed the last of some juice concetrate to water. gonna lay in my bed let the rest of the alcohol buzz take me.
Be well brother.
>>
>>35039796
This picture bears some explanation and a sauce
>>
>>35042848
>is that why he quit 4 previous accounts like a bitch?

Actually yes, he did quit because of the popularity associated with those accounts. And I knew about that too, but that's not the only reason why he quit. He had said multiple times before that stream that he leaves his accounts when they get popular enough.

There was also a rumor that he was going to get arrested for something and he had to close his account because of that. It doesn't change the fact that he's miles ahead of thunderfoot in terms of self-awareness. Don't know why you keep calling him a bitch when he didn't whine about Anita Sarkeesian and feminists for years like Thunderfoot.

There's also a difference between a guy in his 20s being edgy and a guy in his 40s being edgy. The difference is that Jim also has charisma, self-awareness and a decent sense of humor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.