[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTJ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 31

File: INTJ.png (72KB, 633x121px) Image search: [Google]
INTJ.png
72KB, 633x121px
How's it going fellow INTJ's?
When will all these pleb personality types realize that INTJ is the best personality type?
>>
>>35039575
Pretty much is me and a few fellow robros have been pilling bots for months about traps and HRT
>>
>>35039575
Can I join if I get P on some days and J on others?
Also what's up with the broken english on that pic
>>
File: 1468485921561.jpg (181KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1468485921561.jpg
181KB, 2242x1320px
>>35039575
Feels bad man. I'm diagnosed aspie & I suspect schizophrenic, and have a hard time accomplishing anything. Maybe someday....
>in the meantime, read >pic related
>>
>>35039575
Lately I've been seeing a lot of people claiming to be INTJs. Way more than what you'd expect from a 5% group. I think there are frauds out there. I hate being alive, have no motivation, and worst of all, no purpose.
>>
>>35042839
This. I can barely find a reason not to kill myself as it is.
>>
>>35042839
I took the test twice.
Once in highschool, and then again when I saw a thread on here.
Both times I turned as INTJ.
>>
File: IMG_2941.png (98KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.png
98KB, 505x379px
>>35042839
I feel the same. I've taken the test countless times during several different times of my life, and I always end up INTJ. I have no motivation, no hope, and no purpose. I just go through my planned daily routine one day after another, with no change in sight.
>>
>>35041736
>pic
Is this why we like Hitler? Because he was a robot who made it?
>>
>>35042966
>>35043084
Yeah so here's my theory.
>normie sees the INTJ is le cool and edgy and rare
>basically bullshits his own test to get the result he wants, not the one he actually deserves
>>
>>35043098
Ignoring /pol/, we not necessarily admire him for being a leader, but for the fact that he was so similar to use on a personality level, and in that sense one of us that actually did something. Kind of like a role model but not quite.
>>
>>35043153
An example of our potential?
>>
>>35043084
>no motivation, no hope, and no purpose.
Doesn't sound like your Te is really developed. You're probably an INTP, like most people on 4chan.
>>
If you're not INFP you're on easymode.
>>
>>35043216
Yeah, that sounds right. We have never accomplished much but know it is possible.
>>
>>35043126
Probably.
Why do they do that, what do they have to gain from showing others that they are something different when they clearly aren't?
>>
File: too smart to win.png (145KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
too smart to win.png
145KB, 550x550px
>>35039575
>tfw Putin hacked my personality
>>
>>35039575
had vegan supper it was alright
>>
>>35043389
Other normies are dumb enough to buy into the facade.
>>
>>35043126
This is why you have to take the test many times over a long time span. I get INTJ even when I try not to, so I'm pretty sure it's legit. I still feel like people think I'm a fake, though.
>>
>>35043126
>>35043497
The test isn't really worth shit. It's always too short and too obvious/absolute in questions answers, and then the description it gives you of your type is too rigid.

I only took the test once, years ago, and I don't even remember what type I got, but I read a lot into how MBTI actually works, and on the cognitive functions, and I know now that I am an INTP.
>>
File: 1435579482075.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435579482075.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
>tfw INTP

its just like being master race INTJ but a thousand times more beta
>>
File: 1486460085652s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486460085652s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
I'm a normie lurker, but fuck yeah.
>>
>>35043572
I'd agree but it's too coincidental the amount of INTJs in my inner circle. Admittedly, no test is perfect.
>>
>>35043652
Honestly I have a hard time seeing what an INTJ would get out of this particular board. I'm not saying they all lie, but I doubt they are so numerous as they claim.

INTPs are the citizens of 4chan.
ENTPs are the ones who gave it a bad name.
INFPs are the degenerates.
INTJs are tourists at best and are the type to get bored quickly with this kind of platform.
>>
>>35043752
I have great difficulty relating to other people. But I feel some semblance of a connection with the people on here.
>>
>>35043916
This, I don't really feel like I can relate or even feel anything for other people except for those are like me. It kinda disturbs me I feel more empathy towards Hitler that I do my own classmates.
>>
>>35043947
I honestly feel a powerful connection with Elliot Rodger. It just seems like other people's behavior is so...lacking in forethought and self-awareness. Everyone just seems foreign to me and I seem alien to them.
>>
>>35044047
I agree. His actions were quite horribly executed, but what little I've read of his book is worded so weel I think anybody could feel some relation to it - anybody have a link?
>>
>>35044069
anon, I think you may have went a little full retard

read some real literature and you will laugh at that juvenile scribble
>>
>>35044069
A common criticism is that he was self-centered and unreasonable. But having reached a certain stage in my life where I felt I was close to snapping, I can tell you that at that point you have no reason to behave reasonably.

>>35044204
Yeah his command of the English language is a little lacking but it's literally one of the most relatable and heartfelt pieces of writing that I've ever read.
>>
>>35043752
>INTJs are tourists at best and are the type to get bored quickly with this kind of platform

to some degree yes anon. but as an INTJ, i personally browse these boards to find out how robots think, i think thats interesting, every word in the thread is analyzed, threads that are meme threads are neglected, only threads that have a serious undertone and of those the responses that seem believable are analyzed.

a bit subjective, but still it's interesting nonetheless.

knowing what possibly successful people ar doing wrong can help me to make less mistakes, and also analyzing what the unsuccessful people are doing helps me learn what to avoid completely.

i mainly lurk. though upon seeing this people will begin to purposefully act less normal therefore the data i collect from here on out is probably going to be invalid, thought i dont care, i've collected enough already.
>>
>>35044523

This is why INTJs are the most hated type. You dont have to make a "grand plan" for everything you do. Like for fucks sake you're browsing the anxious virgin HQ of the world, nothing more than the obvious is here to learn about. Just learn to enjoy something without turning it into a dick measuring contest or a race.

t. someone who is most likely an INTJ as well
>>
>>35043285
After looking in to it a bit, you're probably right. I rescind my claim to INTJ, I am but a meek INTP
>>
>>35044828
you have to admit though, it's interesting to study these people. they surprise me everyday, their political viewpoints can sway at the drop of a hat, they can create memes to influence each other and inevitably spread it to other boards, richard dawkins originally coined the term meme i think, its like a gene but not biological, its a concept. studying these guy's in this controlled environment can help us to better understand how the unfiltered minds of the public would be.

anonymity gives us a rare glimpse into what they actually think, this information would be quite invaluable in the correct hands. for many, many applications.such as marketing or even spreading memes that work to benefit a nation, a government a company an individual a religion, anything.

the information is already being used for example by muslim fundamentalists in ISIS.

they know these people are:
>virgins
they want women, sex
>typically NEET/ low end workers
they want status and prominence
>Upset with life
willing to give their lives to a cause
>irreligious
lack a public group to keep the company, i.e. a mosque group, church group etc.

and so much more, i could keep listing them forever, If terrorists are capitalizing on the wealth of information here, we need to step up our game and begin to collect data ASAP if we are to succeed.
>>
>>35044523
you're just a LARPing autist.
>>
>>35045580
can you explain why you think that anon? what drew you to that conclusion?
>>
>>35045580
psych major would be more appropriate

>the way you are setting indicates deep rooted insecurities and hampered relationships with your parents
>>
Hitler was most certainly INFJ, he was anything but unemotional.
>>
>>35045134

nigger, are you serious? The government is more than aware of the subtleties of social dynamics, and the existance of this shithole. Do you think that the gov were just jerking themselves off during the cold war? There is nothing we know that they dont know, there is a lot that they know that we dont know. If you're talking about widening your personal understanding, then your post makes a little more sense, but its still retarded as you can observe all the dynamics that you see here on normiebook and twitter communities.

You're probably a roleplaying autist anyways so i shouldnt even have bothered writing this.
>>
>>35039575

INTJ in their early days are always bookworms, into some type of storytelling activity like playing RPG or anything that will overload them with a constant stream of scattered data to be used for making a clearer picture of a given mental version of reality. That's how you develop Ni, by creating vast all encompassing coherent worlds into your mind and exploring the possibilities of those worlds.

Ni is one of the most difficult and time consuming functions to develop. It has to do with tapping your subconscious mind raw quantum processing power to check all the stuff that would take impossibly long to check with a more methodic approach - but it only works if you have enough data tucked into your subsconscious.

You see, in some capacity you remember every single thing you ever experienced. Every tear you shed, every bruise, every experience, good or bad, stays with you for as long as your brain is healthy somewhere deep within your subconscious mind. By overloading your brain with an endless stream of data about every subject that could possibly help you perfect your world projecting abilities you slowly make your Ni more and more powerful. Most people never develop Ni or develop it very little. In their early years INTJ are all about developing their Ni, it's a frantic obsessive craving for more information on anything that will help them understand these imaginary worlds better and create better mental pictures of them.

It is not until their 20s that most INTJ start to develop Te. At that point ENTJ are probably already head of their own company, while INTJ are just starting to pick up interest in the real world. Once the INTJ discovers or decides on their goal, they will use the full extent of their Ni to plan for every conceivable scenario. This planning is largely subconscious at first - it starts with just putting yourself in places where you're likely to have experiences that will further your goal.
>>
>>35046211
it's for personal understanding anon, i just find it interesting and it may come in handy if i have to use it one day, there's no harm in doing it, it's just a minor hobby.
>>
>>35046219

Im not sure if i use Ni, but i do agree with the way INTJ functions are stacked (NTFS) more than any other function stack. What are some easily observable but distinct characteristics of Ni use? What about Ni-Fi loop?
>>
>>35042839
It can't possibly be a 5% group then.

But 1/20 people is actually quite a lot when you think about it.
>>
>>35046219

After failing alot and getting very frustrated that realities doesn't conform to the way they imagined things, slowly INTJ realizes his goal is too big or too complex to be achieve by himself alone, and starts to reach out to other people, a select few, that could help him accomplish his goals. A mentor, a few peers, some followers - and boom, Te starts to develop. How to coordinate those people? How to manage their time (and my time) effectivelly so we can accomplish my... er.. I mean... our goal? It is very slow at first then when it gets to gear it is bulldoze mode - a decade or more of nonstop grinding, fueled by a strong desire to realize a vision, to make their one goal real. At some point during the grind the INTJ starts to connect with the people that managed to keep up and notice that they're not all that different from himself in some ways. This empathy is Fi, it tends to develop an awful lot at once once you see others fruitlessly going through the same struggles you once went through and failed, and you feel compelled to help them. It never develops much beyond that, but that's usually enough.

Se is always there haunting you. It's when you say screw it to your diet and binge eat. When you suddenly decide to go to a bar and hit on the wenches. When someone bumps into you then you jack off furiously for four days thinking about it. It's an uncontrollable urge for sensual pleasures that surfaces now and then. Now and then you experience the stuff you loathe from normies, that urge to do something in order to feel alive, to dance, to scream, to sing, to jump, to get very drunk or do some stupid shit. At first it is just a shameful thing you do. Over time, slowly, you figure out ways to get this release. You might even come with very elaborate systems to get fulfilment for when you feel those crazy urges without damaging your long term plans. It usually doesn't get to this point before your 40s.
>>
>>35046283

Thats what i mean, just say that its interesting and you want to learn more about it. Blowing everything up to huge proportions and fitting it into your Master Plan is just a bit ridiculous. I speak from experience on this one (i used to do it a lot), and i can tell you that it makes you look really autistic and arrogant.
>>
>>35046330
Some website says it's .8%.
>>
>>35042839
Go out in public and you'll never see an INTJ. It's just something about this site that draws more of us.
>>
>>35046368
That's nonsense. INTJ used to have its own threads on 4chan years ago. There were a bunch of us.
>>
>>35046392
So...Uber Alles INTJ? INTJ Erwache? Gas all the plebs?
>>
>>35046411
The world would be a better place if only INJT people were allowed to exist.
>>
>>35046411
My dubs confirm the superiority of INTJs.
>>
>>35046445
>INJT
let me in on those secrets of Jinking and Tudging
>>
Any other INTJ females on this board?
>>
>>35046514
Oh, I made a typo. So funny.
>>35046523
Yes.
>>
>>35043752
Intj here I find this place to be pretty funny and a little bit more personal not much other than that, you also get more replies than being a plebbitor that's for sure
>>
>Hitler
>INTJ
>>
INTJ here. 23 sitting on scholarship money playing video games and quitting jobs in less than 2 weeks of working them for like the past 5 years. I'm currently on my longest hiatus without a job. I've been playing with the idea of going to community college but I have no idea what to study, and this is causing me great distress.
>>
>>35046445

A society of planners would never get anything done. Each INTJ would go on to do their thing and would get frustrated that others don't see that their way is the best.

We need our army of xSTJ to do our bidding, only the INTP are smart enough to point out the glaring flaws of our plans that we overlooked so we need them too, and ENTJ are the best minion managers imaginable their only problem is they can't accept being second place and will likely topple you eventually, but some goals need someone that can be in bulldoze mode everyday all the time like that so you keep them around even knowing that they're likely to betray you at some point.

We also need at least one ENFP to show us the joy of being alive from time to time - and the ENFP needs their own little party ecossystem of normies, Stacies and a few weirdos, ESFP, INFP, ENTP, ENFJ.

Also our xSTJ minions need xSFx breeding units to remain self sustainable in a multigerational setting.

xSxP are the one's more likely to wreak havoc in our carefully planned utopia (ESTP aka Chad, ESFP aka Stacy, ISTP sociopathic macgyvers who hate rules, ISFP, the people that live life like it is a jrpg fucking jesters who blow up your dungeons for fun and stabs you when you least expect while looking normal and innocent) so we must restrict them to ghettos to monitor their weird breeding habits and put ENTJ in charge of harvesting ESFP for the parties and the occasional cullings to make sure things will run smoothly.
Why are they dangerous? They have underdeveloped Ni so they can see the plan, albeit blurrily.

Oh, and if you plan to rule for very long just kill INFJ on sight. KOS & DNR. They won't cooperate and they're smart and charismatic enough to overthrown you. Literally Hitler. In fact, detain for interrogation anyone reading too many books, they are probably trying to develop their Ni, only the leaders should have Ni.
>>
Somehow my greatest fear is that one day I'll actually be good at something.
>>
>>35046445
>wanting an entire world full of autists who think they're the smartest person in the room and is perfectly willing to step over everyone to prove it

INTJs need all the other personality types to keep the world up and running because, let's face it: not even INTJs want to be around other INTJs.
>>
>it's an INTJ thread

So that's where the stench of smug unwarranted self-satisfaction is coming from
>>
>>35046523

You most likely arent an INTJ female, they're so rare that they might as well not exist.
>>
>>35046759
I took the test again and got INFJ-T, whatever the hell that is. Sorry for intruding guys!
>>
>>35046931

INFJ is one of the most dangerous types for any planned society. You could probably redpill the masses if you really tried, but you'd go through hell first.
>>
>>35046527

>wants to rule the world
>cant even type correctly on a Mongolian cave painting enthusiast group

shiggy
>>
>>35046872

ISTP-bro, is that you?
>>
>>35046983
nah, broberoni, I'm an ENFP
>>
We all know who you are!

(((INTJ)))

INFJ aka Hitler is your enemy, you're always trying to make the goys (xSTJ) follow your crappy plans, and you hate most of all getting ousted.
>>
>>35046951
>>35047006

Your saying I can become the next Hitler bro's?
>>
>>35046992

Oh kek, there is an ISTP here who constantly talks shit about intuitives and INTJs in specific. He is responsible for lulzworthy posts like this, https://www.reddit.com/r/sensor/comments/31kcf4/intjs_are_the_type_responsible_for_neckbeards/

I thought you were him as he is always one of the first people to shittalk INTJs whenever he sees them.
>>
i've gotten like 4 different ones
what does this mean
>>
>>35047055
it is pretty tempting to talk shit on INTJs in all honesty: they don't do a good job of endearing themselves to anyone and their threads are typically a "I'm going to rule the world one day but until then >tfw to intelligent too go outside" circlejerk
>>
I seem to alternate between INTJ-A and INTP-A
>>
Are we getting an influx of roachies?
>>
>>35047074

As someone who is most likely an INTJ (not sure about it), i can definitely see why. Most INTJs are insufferable cunts who think their opinions and way of doing things is the only way and hate everyone who doesnt agree with them or do things the way they do (or just people who arent exactly like them in general). However ISTP-bro has taken it to another level, he has made multiple shitposts on reddit and on r9k of him going on rants why ISTP is the best at everything and INTJs cant do anything. Sounds kind of crazy t b h.
>>
>>35047045

Ya, INFJ you can really reach the mind of the masses.

The core functions of INFJ are FeTi. It's the same as ISFJ (traditional women), and the flipped functions of ESTP (Chad).

Basically you can connect deeply with the soul of the most vast segment of females in society, and weirdly enough you can connect deeply with the soul of Chad. Believe it or not but these two are the most influential groups in society.

If you can redpill them, they'll redpill the youth at home. And he alone who owns the youth...
>>
>>35039575
>INTJ
what is this fascination with labels made up by trash and used for attention by \b\
>>
>>35047193

It is astrology for nerds, try it, all the cool kids are doing this.
>>
>>35047193
We live in an era of labels where people desperate for some sense of belonging and identity in a world that is becoming increasingly meaningless and incomprehensible resort to tagging themselves as a part of some coalition of like-minded folks in order to feel like they're a part of something greater (which, of course, they aren't).

Labels are the new religion.
>>
The only bad thing about being intj is that literally everyone else is too stupid to understand that I'm objectively better than them
>>
I took the test 4 times in 2 years and got INTJ 4 times.
You guys are saying that we're lying about being INTJ because there's too much of us on this site compared to the percentage ( 2%) but we are drawn to this website.
If INTJ was really the master race we wouldn't be on this website talking about our beta adventures and suicide.
>>
>>35039575
>Hitler, Gandhi
>INTJ
haha nice meme senpai, they're both INFJ
>>
>>35042839
You don't have to a be motivation less robot to be a INTJ, I have taken the test 3 times and scored INTJ everytime. Not even sure when this "being a waste of space with no purpose or point" came to mean INTJ.
>>
>>35039575
Never, as they are below our level.
>>35040606
You can't just change every function randomly.
>>35043752
As an INTJ I only come to this board because I'm currently fascinated by MBTI. Probably because I can't really relate to the "failed" feelers or INTPs who don't share my interests.
Anyway 4chan is fun just because you can see what other people really think but can't say in public.
>>
>>35039575
>TFW I'll never be an ENTJ
>>
>>35047212
Remember that the best manipulation is one that never gets noticed. Sometimes it helps if they don't expect you.
>>
I got INTJ the first time, then INFP. Which is the real one?
>>
>>35048403
The fact that you doubt yourself about it makes you a a sniveling INFJ faggot
>>
MBTI helped me a ton in understanding how people think. Could come in handy for manipulating them, too
>>
File: 1462330868322.jpg (53KB, 248x242px) Image search: [Google]
1462330868322.jpg
53KB, 248x242px
I keep hoping these INTJ threads are ironic and that none of these people are as delusional as they seem, but my faith in humanity is starting to waver and each passing day makes me doubt that belief just a little bit more.
>>
>>35039575
These personality thingys are a bunk. Half of this shit applies to anyone at any given time anyway. These things only exist to make you feel "speshul" and lile you are part of a "seekrit 2% club"
>>
>>35048634
Use your irony detector, fampai
>>
>>35039575
new INTJ fag here
Just got an INTJ typings after crawling out of INTP hell. it's a newborn Ni dom.

shits are more tiring now

tell me your plan(s) on how to conquer the world senpai
>>
You can't just change all 4 of your functions.

INTJs often just "know" if a plan will work or not and then have to think about why they came to that decision. They have strong internal feelings but seem to be antisocial until you know them better. They want to learn everything about how our world works and try to make it better and more efficient.

INTPs are very fast thinkers and can see logical problems immediately, then they like to express a few rough ideas which might be useful in solving the problem. Immature INTPs think they are always the smartest person for being this "logical" and can't understand why others could have different opinions from their own. They learn just for the sake of learning.
>>
>>35049566
Forgot to quote you. Please research the differences in detail, they are pretty obvious
>>35049484
>>
>>35049588
B-but my mind & behaviour seems to work differently these days famlord and It's not as sharp as those genuine INTJs

i don't fucking want to go back to the INTP lair.!
>>
Putin is ISTP
>>
>>35049827
INTPs are the smartest group, why would you not want to be part of them? Just accept your autism, at least other people will not notice much that you're different after you become mature, unlike INTJs who get labeled as "psychopaths"and other bullshit by retards.

Just remember that the INTJ stereotypes are fucking memes.
>>
File: 1465188168259.jpg (20KB, 430x445px) Image search: [Google]
1465188168259.jpg
20KB, 430x445px
>>35048348
>see what other people really think
good roach.
>>
>>35039575
If you are an actual Ni dom you'd know that Putin is not.
>>
>>35049882
mane, before i get this INTJ typing my life is just suffering 24/7, can't even relate to those teachings or whatever subject except my liking and i didn't get the approval needed for my thought no matter hard i tried

the change is hard my friend, i deserve this
>>
>>35050008
Typing famous persons is retarded if you don't know what they really are like.
Do you believe Zuckerberg is an INTJ?

>>35050047
You don't sound anything like an INTJ, more like a Feeler
>>
>>35050062
More likely Ni dom than Putin. He had an image of what he wanted to create and the kind of change he wanted to bring about with his POS network, before he frenetically worked on changing reality so that it fits his vision, which is essentially how Ni-Je works.

Putin seems more tactically inclined rather than strategically.
>>
>>35050062
i haven't gotten used to this anon just 5% higher judgement than percieving.
>>
>>35050204
Try this test
http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/intj-or-intp.php

Then read this:
http://personalityjunkie.com/08/intj-vs-intp-type-differences/
>>
>>35050204
The sooner you stop looking at dichotomies and start looking at functions the better for you.
>>
>>35046773
What about INTP?
og??????
>>
>>35046773
Sorry i didn't read it well enough i am retarded
>>
>>35049566
i used to be an intj but then a few years ago switched to intp.

coincidentally, that's around the time i started smoking weed erryday.
>>
File: Capture.png (47KB, 708x440px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
47KB, 708x440px
>>35039575

Yous can all suck my dick
>>
>>35051626
>turbulent
>getting your dick sucked
Pick one
>>
>>35051659

>'be like water my nigga' - ninja asian man
>>
>>35043752
I crossboard to avoid being bored.
>>
File: results.png (135KB, 1212x786px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
135KB, 1212x786px
INTJs are fucking autists, kek. ENTJs are nice though, real get shit done type people.

My favorite people seem to be xNFJs though.
>>
>>35051843
Don't you have a boar to ride and die when it rams you against a tree or something?
>>
>>35051889
No because my Ti (the most intelligent function by far) model of the world tells me that riding a boar would neither be fulfilling nor fun, nor smart.
>>
>>35051938
Fair enough. But your examples don't showcase what Ti is about at all.
>>
File: intj result.png (16KB, 331x326px) Image search: [Google]
intj result.png
16KB, 331x326px
I need to become more N again
>>
>>35043752
im intj and i've been browsing 4chan since like 7 years and this is like the 15th time i post something. 4chan is shit but at least better than reddit
>>
File: 1472579436870.png (381KB, 1193x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1472579436870.png
381KB, 1193x1721px
Autism feels good.
>>
>>35046219
That hit home. I didn't use to care about other people and the society a few years back, but since I turned 18 or so I really picked up some interest in social life. Now I spend so much time imagining myself in social situation that when it happens I almost always have a ready answer or a plan. If I don't I feel rather embarrassed and kind of vulnerable. However all that makes me feel a bit fake, as if I'm not really being myself and it feels as if it will always be like that, being able to relax and be me only in my head.
>>
>ENFPs and INTJs are often said to be the most perfect romantic pairing

Is this because ENFPs are the only ones who can tolerate being around INTJ egotism and autism long enough to learn that they're not that bad when you get to know them?
>>
>>35052576
>tumblr = often said to be
>>
>>35051723
l
l
o
>>
>>35052576
Two guys I know are this exact pairing (not romantic) but they're best friends so this does make sense
>>
I doubt most of you guys are INTJs but if you are I want you to know that I fucking hate you. My only "friend" was an INTJ and all he did was use me for his own gain until he didn't need me anymore and then threw me away.
>>
>>35043320
We are too scared to unleash our potentional. i can prove it. YOU ARENT WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOUGHT TO FEAR.
WE NEED TO EXPERIMENT. BUT WE CANT DO THINGS FOR OURSELVES WE NEED ALWAYS A NORMIE TO DO THEM FOR US BECAUSE WE FEAR. STAY THE WAY YOU ARE. YOU ARE RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID. YEAH. BE YOURSELF. MASTURBATE
>>
>>35046523
I am but I wish I wasn't sometimes.
>>
File: 1400888459324.jpg (43KB, 677x515px) Image search: [Google]
1400888459324.jpg
43KB, 677x515px
>>35049882
>why would you not want to be part of them
Because the vast majority of INTP on 4chan completely fail to mature and are thus bound for loneliness and suffering.
>>
>>35052576
I always thought it was INTPs.
>>
>>35052690
>Befriending an INTJ
Your own fault tbhwu famalam. You wouldn't befriend a robot, would you?
>>
>>35052764
Then spend less time here and more with other hobbies, also try to be a bit more """social"""

:^)
>>
File: 1418590676455.jpg (8KB, 107x150px) Image search: [Google]
1418590676455.jpg
8KB, 107x150px
>>35052825
I am relatively mature though. Very much so compared to some of the INTP I've seen on here and I can fake being social very well.
>>
>>35052818
ENFP and INTJs are meant to have the function stack that best compliment each other and both INTJs and ENFPs have gone on the record as saying there's been a kind of instant electricity when they've encountered one another so they're typically considered to be the best pairing in two healthy individuals.

That being said, in unhealthy individuals it probably makes more sense to date someone who is as similar to you as possible so you don't have to be challenged or forced to grw because of their differences.
>>
>>35052690
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nutpicking
>>
>>35052818
They can make good friends, but some INTPs resent INTJs for their outwards rigidity and judgmental attitude (Te), even though internally they're the most judgmental fucks themselves (Ti).

>>35052690
Sounds like a Te-dom desu fampai.
>>
File: 1486336883380.jpg (64KB, 562x389px) Image search: [Google]
1486336883380.jpg
64KB, 562x389px
>>35052864
>function stack that best compliment each other
Got any source or list for these?
>>
>>35052623
Every MBTI website I've ever been to cites the ENFP and INTJ as each others ideal partners.
>>
>>35052884
Just go to any MBTI site that lists relationships and the complimentary functions between the types and they'll all tell you that ENFPs and INTJs compliment each other swimmingly.
>>
>>35052897
Not really. Some advocate it is, and then everyone parrots whatever those said. I'm not saying that it's a bad pairing, but it's romanticized as fuck and hardly anyone talks about the pitfalls.

Also, MBTI and Socionics (more autistic form of MBTI by some Slavs) have differing theories about optimal pairings.
>>
What do you say about
INFPs ?
>>
File: 1486940492572.png (151KB, 399x308px)
1486940492572.png
151KB, 399x308px
>>35052956
>F
If you're not a woman, give up.
>>
>>35052956
INFPs are better matched with ENTJs than INTJs, imo. Their insane levels of feels are too similar in extremity to the INTJs insane levels of autism for them to be compatible. The INTJ would just constantly make the INFP cry and the INFP would just drive the INTJ into greater depths of autism.
>>
File: jackie.jpg (29KB, 465x437px) Image search: [Google]
jackie.jpg
29KB, 465x437px
Y'all need to just need to remember that INTJ male and INFP female is comfy af.

But really, I'm up there with you guys. I don't want to go to therapy to get an official depression diagnosis (got one from a school therapist in uni) since I plan to do military to escape my current life.

You all probably know this, but depression is a huge mental battle. You just have to keep positive and be proud of yourself which is even harder as an INTJ because you know you don't deserve praise for going on a walk or taking a shower.

I'm just hoping this reaches one of you. We'll make it, architects.
>>
>>35052984
>implying F men aren't bros
They're like the chillest most friendly people on Earth with none of the total emotional fragility of F women.
>>
>>35052956
At least not S, which is very important
>>
>>35052956
Don't be insecure and you can be quite intriguing. I don't agree with the other guy saying that ENTJs are necessarily a better fit either, as introverts often get along better with introverts and extroverts with extroverts. Also having opposite dominant judging can be cancerous. Depends on the individual though.
>>
File: enfp-a.jpg (25KB, 338x357px)
enfp-a.jpg
25KB, 338x357px
>ENFP male
>tfw no INTJ woman to pull out of her shell
why live
>>
File: 1485512953920.jpg (22KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1485512953920.jpg
22KB, 484x484px
>>35053006
>with none of the total emotional fragility of F women.
You might want to ignore mature, balanced individuals when we're talking on /r9k/.
>>
>>35052984
feels exactly this way.
using your F side is litteraly forbidden if you are a man.
What do you recomend.
>>
>>35053047
Hanging is good and painless if done right. Don't shoot yourself, or you'll just add to the anti-gunners' bullshit statistics.
>>
>>35053047
Anon, pls, don't give up on your F. F men are diamonds in the rough and if you stay positive, emotionally available and mentally healthy you will eventually find people who appreciate what a breath of fresh air you are.

Be proud of your NF, my dude. Make it work for you. The world would be an awful place if everyone was an NT. NFs are required to remind everyone to live life and love others every now and then.
>>
>>35053047
>What do you recomend.
You could stop trying to conform to stereotypes and societal standards. Are you a fucking Fe user or what?
>>
Maybe five people in this thread are actual INTJs. The rest are either ISTJs with delusions of grandeur or INTps who think being autistic makes them J.
>>
>>35039575
I used to think this whole thing was bullshit but the more I read these threads the more I recognise things about myself. It's kind of eery, but I'm intrigued. I'm an INTP, what does that mean?
>>
>>35053075
hah, made me laukh. not before i turn gay.
and YES I SAID "laukh", with a K. A wise english man who travlled the world and saw suffering to come and gazed at the sunset said laukhing is not laughing. the normies tought they dont need that word, he was ok and let them continue thier suffering, waking up each day,whining about life, telling each other to kys, slept.
they ignored water was wet, THEY IGNORED THE LAUKH. you laukh everyday but you dont admitt it. and thats why you are suffering.
>>
>be INFP studying to become nurse
>interning at nursing home
>despair hits every time I get home

I almost started crying for real while I was taking this old man to his dermatologist appointment. This poor sod. He's been confined to a wheelchair for a decade, ever since he fell and broke his hip. He was on the way to getting back on his feet again when he had a stroke, rendering one side of his body powerless. All his joints are hurting from arthritis, and skin cancer is growing hard, itchy nubs all over him, most of which he can't reach. He has to pay for the expensive wheelchair-taxi ride both ways as well as the appointment, because as he doesn't live full time at the nursing home he can't get it covered. His treatment is quite sophisticated, but painful all the same. He would like to just stay at home, but it's such a burden on his wife, and he feels guilty about that. Now his wife has also badly hurt herself, and it was so horrible to hear.

When he told me in the waiting room that he wished he had died from that stroke, I almost lost it right there. I had no idea what I could even say, even though I thought myself that it might have been a kinder fate. I just wanted to hold him until he by some miracle became all better, but that's impossible. I have never felt so sorry for one person and now I am actually crying for real, god damn this world is so full of pain. I can't understand how all these actual nurses handle it.
>>
>>35053217
Ladies and gentlemen, here we have some ENTP autism on display.
>>
>>35053204
The often unaware turboautist who tries to be social and sometimes believes only he sees the "truths"
>>
>>35053275
infp i said INFP. Why the fuck dinner need to be served now. I WILL NOT SAY WHAT HAPPEN NEXT
>>
>>35053301
isn't that intj?
>>
>>35046219
>>35046356
This is some interesting stuff. Is this copypasta or your own content? Id love to hear more either way.

>>35044523
Overanalyzing anonymous strangers on here and other boards is also my massive autistic hobby. I almost never post but ive been trying to break that habit because i feel profoundly disconnected from everyone both in real life and on here due to near complete social reclusion.

I crave recognition and (You)s when I do post or talk to people no matter how dumb the comment due to some egotistical complex. though I cant be assed with keeping up with anybody here or irl because they take up my valuable time that can be utilized toward the masterplan

Does anybody else know this feel?
>>
>>35053006
>with none of the total emotional fragility of F women.
See here
>>35053265
>>
>>35053381
Well, /r9k/ isn't a good example. No one here is a healthy model of their personality type. Healthy INTJs are closet extroverts who have better things to do than post about how much smarter they are than the rest of us on Chinese picture show boards.
>>
>>35053359
INTJs are more aware of possible consequences and how they appear to others. Try to hide their emotions because they see them as their weak spot, appear to be antisocial because of this. This is where the psychopath meme comes from.
>>
>>35053448
ENFP here. I've found that a lot of the INTJs I've gotten to know on a personal level are actually extremely emotional and secretly vulnerable, at least from what I've observed. They can be surprisingly loyal friends and allies once you persuade them to let down their guard and trust you and seem genuinely grateful for your companionship, which you wouldn't expect going into a relationship with one. I like to think of them as having the best poker face out of all the MBTI types: they excel at creating the facade of apathy and may even be fairly apathetic towards most things, but once you find something they care about or you become someone they value, they'e basically pussycats.
>>
>INTJ

Why couldn't I just be an ENTJ.

I hate being an INTJ.
>>
>>35053520
Please don't tell anyone our secret
>>
>>35053531
you dont know what a intj really is.
>>
>>35053039
INTJ female here. Heard that ENFPs and INTJs make the ideal couple choice. xNTPs are lost causes.
>>
>>35053520
That's just the nature of tertiary introverted feeling. Unemotive, usually not sensitive, but oversensitive to a few select things, also very strong convictions and personal morals (usually things like honesty and justice for IxTJs) that they aren't willing to compromise no matter what.
>>
>>35053540
It's cool, INTJ-bro.

Just don't tell anyone that ENFPs are secretly cynical and nihilistic fucks beneath all their smiling and anime protagonist speeches.
>>
>>35052987
i have both in one mind. dont feel insecure that i am a powerful being thats just not the result wanted.
>>
>>35052987
INFPs and INTJs are great. INFPs can calm down an INTJ and make him relax and not focus on being 20 steps ahead of his own future. Meanwhile the INTJ can actual pibpoint the stress in an INFPs life and help her address it.
>>
>>35053659
Focusing on being 20 steps ahead of your own future is not a bad thing. It's only bad if your planning turns into procrastination and prevents you from taking action.
>>
The immature INTP I knew crawled so hard for human contact he became a furry
>>
>>35053576
According to a few ENFPs and INTJs I've spoken to in real life and on the internet, there's a kind of magic between them when they meet each other.

ENFPs are enchanted by the aloof and mysterious loner who isn't fawning over what a charismatic and fun person they are like everyone else, and INTJs are intrigued when they notice that there's more to the ENFP than a happy-go-lucky idiot.

Then they start talking to each other and sparks instantly start to fly. They realise that they share a number of common interests and ideals. The ENFP sees the INTJ smile and wants to do everything in their power to make them smile again. The INTJ wants to pick the ENFP's brain apart to find out how someone who is apparently just as aware of how harsh the world can be as they are can still face it with optimism and enthusiasm.

Before long, they realise that they resonate on a pretty spiritual level. Their similarities draw them together, but their differences are what truly make them fall for one another. They compliment each others strengths and make up for each others weaknesses. The INTJ brings a much needed sense of organisation and level-headedness to the often flighty ENFP's life and the ENFP draws the INTJ into a more wholesome appreciation of the little things in life. The ENFP sees that the INTJ isn't an unfeeling robot and knows just what to say and what to do to keep them emotionally satisfied, often giving them what they didn't know they wanted until they got it. The INTJ sees that the ENFP isn't just a shallow, constantly bubbly good vibe generator who exists solely to take on everyone else's baggage and cheer them up like a clown, and will make them feel truly valued for who they are beneath it all.

It's sometimes a bumpy road, of course, since they can be so different, but if you can tough out the lows, the highs are meant to be incredible. It's a relationship pairing that can be rewarding on so many levels in two healthy and willing individuals.
>>
i have a probleme. i am afraid i dont know what an INTJ and INTP and other personality types are. the two listed are the only i care about now. t
>>
>>35053834
like in real life i cant tell who is who. help
>>
>>35053301
Holy fuck this is scarily accurate. Are INTP's narcissistic? Are they talkative and likeable when comfortable, autistic and silent when uncomfortable?
>>
>>35053580
INTJs
>Ne
>Fi
>Te
>Si

ENFPs
>Ni
>Te
>Fi
>Se

They're actually pretty similar in the middle there, the only difference being that the order of Te and Fi are reversed, so it's easy to see why INTJs and ENFPs supposedly connect so well.

The INTJ feels the same convictions as the ENFP but in a more closed off and isolated way, while the ENFP thinks along the same lines as the INTJ but places more faith in what feels right over what seems logical.
>>
>>35053925
Shit, I mixed up the function stacks. Just swap ENFP with INTJ.
>>
>>35053893
thats me and you.
me + you = nothing good,stagnation,fights.
>>
>>35053893
>Are INTP's narcissistic?
No, just correct and annoyed by subhumans showing no capabilities of rational thought.
>>
>>35054052
irony. you sound lonely.
>>
File: 1482626422717.png (741KB, 1586x1600px)
1482626422717.png
741KB, 1586x1600px
>>35054081
Yeah, but not because of that. I stopped being bothered by emotional and irrational people a long time ago when I matured a little.
>>
>>35043752
>implying anyone on this site isn't a degenerate of sort
fuck you nigger you don't even know what it's like living the INFP life I didn't choose it bitch
>>
>>35054052
We're still narcissists though. I've learned to accept and revel in it, instead of feeling shame like I used to. We are narcisstists, but that isn't bad. We are simply superior to most.
>>
>>35053788
I really agree with this post. One of my closest friends is an ENFP (probably) and while none of my interests match with her, it's an genuinely amazing friendship nevertheless.
>>
>>35053925
>>35053943
Yeah. Some people try to apply the "flipping all letters except for S/N" to all types to get good romantic combos, but it really doesn't work that well if, for instance, the judging functions aren't about in the same place in the cognitive stack.
>>
>>35050008

How the fuck do you recognize Ni doms. I have yet to hear a good explanation on Ni and how it manifests in real life. Though Putin indeed isnt an INTJ, he is clearly an ISTP.
>>
>>35050062

>"You don't sound anything like an INTJ, more like a Feeler"
>he doesnt know that INTJ is the most emotional Thinking type

kekked
>>
File: 1475134639100.jpg (108KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1475134639100.jpg
108KB, 960x539px
>>35054226
It's not narcissism as much as it is simply accepting your own superiority. It's just that most people would see this as narcissistic, as some level of humility is an integral part of many Western societies.
>>
>>35053711
If you're an intj you know why it's bad. You can't relax, ever. It's unhealthy.

Not only that but life is so unpredictable that you can't ever do that with certainty. Think about where you thought you'd be now 5 years ago. How accurate is it?
>inb4 I was in high school 5 years ago and now I'm in college!
>>
>>35052690

Your friend was ENTJ, INTJs usually dont have a well enough developed Te before the age of 20 to act like that.
>>
>>35053275
That isn't autism mate its schizophrenia
>>
>>35054143
irony, you are in a place full of them. if english is your first language the irony intensifies. its obvious.
>>
>>35054316
Of course I know that. He just sounded like a person who can't be bothered to do some actual research and instead relies on a "feeling" instead.

I'm probably just confused about how Feelers think.
>>
>>35053576
INFP is the same but better (for INTJs).

That same "click" happens but you both are also content cuddling and being comfy at home together.
>>
>>35054372
why ?what tells that ?
>>
>>35054385
>irony, you are in a place full of them
What's ironic about that? I know very well how full of irrational fools and emotionally driven morons 4chan is. It's also mainly why I'm not bothered by them in real life anymore.
>if english is your first language the irony intensifies. its obvious.
It's my third language, but I frankly don't see your point.
>>
s-send help...
>>
>>35054493
>its my third
you good then, you normal.
>>
>>35054509
dont get worried friend. i scored just like you.
do what you are best at Relax.
>>
>>35054475
Yeah, the extroverted side of ENFPs sounds a bit exhausting.
>>
>>35039575
>a personality type are only one born in a century
>proceeds to give examples of persons born in same centuries
also how is that sentence coherent
>>
>>35054292
Ni is a largely subconscious function that operates on sensory data that is collected (which is also rather subconscious for Ni doms). It's basically like collecting pieces of a puzzle, and handing them over to Ni to be assembled. The puzzles can be big or small, some of them are are already complete, some of them half complete, some of them are only just starting to form.
Usually they reveal patterns or otherwise indicate images of how things (abstract or concrete) could or will be/unfold.
Sensory data to an Ni dom is only significant for what it actually signifies in his internal world. What is kept is the impression gained from having collected the input, the sensory data itself is discarded immediately. Ni is first and foremost concerned with meaning, reading between the lines, and getting to the essence of things.

In conversations, Ni doms will often pick out the images/vsions mentioned before as a topic, and try to convey them as an "end-state" to you, communicating very little actual detail, and having difficulty explaining how they even came to the conclusions or thoughts they are presenting, due to the non-linearity of them.
>>
Ti a cute. CUTE
>>
>>35054509
me too with the mediator baka... cursed with a bitchass personality
>>
File: 1487794217324.jpg (85KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1487794217324.jpg
85KB, 500x503px
>>35054579
Made some adjustments for accuracy.
>>
>>35054410

>can't be bothered to do some actual research and instead relies on a "feeling" instead.

Thats literally Ni right there.

Feelers make decisions based on feeling. Lets compare Ti and Fi for example. Ti looks at a situation, breaks it down into its core components, and then makes a judgement about it based on wether he believes it makes sense or not ("this is logical", or more concretely "this is a good solution"). Fi does roughly the same thing, but rather than making the judgement based on what it thinks is logical or not, it trust the feeling a certain "core component" evokes ("i do not like the way that sounds so im not going to do it", or "this is unethical because it feels wrong to me"). Ti is more interested in systems, Fi is more interested in the way the system relates to himself and what feelings it evokes.

Te and Fe are even easier to understand. Te makes a judgement based on concrete, objective, external factors. Its mostly interested in success, and usually trusts in things that work in real life. Its not interested why or how it works, just if it works. It disregards the effects its choices have on people. Fe similarly makes judgements based on external, objective factors, but in Fe's case it looks at the effect its choices have on the people around itself. It trusts public opinion and social consensus, but its not interested in why people think that way.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>35054644
Anita and other SJWs are pure Fi you fuckin' mong.

Fi = self absorbed, "I'm my own special snowflake and so is everyone else," takes on the sufferings of groups for their own selfish gratification via helping them

Fe = interested in the good of humanity, realizes most people are deep down the same, this is mostly because Ti is the most individualistic and introspective function and naturally gives rise to the notion that you are a human and so is everyone else, you presumably want to be treated kindly, so thus you ought to treat others as you'd treat yourself.

Ti-Fe thinks in the best interests of humanity, Fi-Te is JUST tier
>>
>>35054707
where link for Fi Ti test ?
>>
>>35054562

Does Ni think in images and mental "energies"? When im dissecting a concept my mind kind of forms an """image""" of something and then tries to ""feel"" the image to see what it means and what it actually is on a deeper, core level. Is this Ni or something else?
>>
>>35054707
Fi does not tell others how to behave or live their lives, only extroverted judging functions do that, and when we're talking about human aspects, that would be Fe. It's the most nazi and SJW function there is, it's the least accepting of actual diversity and the most oppressive of functions, even though its users would like to claim the opposite.

Fi is self-absorbed, but it allows everyone else to be self-absorbed as well.
>>
>>35054583
it's fine, because i like being a cute boy
>>
>>35054707

You have no idea what you are talking about. Fe is the ultimate SJW function, Fi is actually ethical. Fe is not really interested in morals or ethics, its interested in public opinion and appealing to it. Fe is what causes mob mentality and SJW behaviour.

Fi is its own can of worms altogether but its definitely not an SJW function.
>>
>>35054509

Kek her left arm looks like a massive hard on.
>>
>>35054760
Ni is often associated with thinking in images, though they aren't necessarily literal images (still, can be). What you are describing does sound like Ni, an important question is though, are you "thinking with thinking" when dissecting something, or are you "thinking without thinking"... Ni users most definitely tend to do the latter, in a state that could be considered 25-50% dreaming while awake, and completely focused inwards, without needing any external trigger for what is released at that time.
>>
File: 7j2hwo59q6.jpg (63KB, 237x344px) Image search: [Google]
7j2hwo59q6.jpg
63KB, 237x344px
>>35054823
Can't unsee famalam
>>
>>35054861

Its half conscious half unconscious. When i was younger i used to kind of "feel" like i knew what was going on, and internally i did know, but was very hard for me to put it into words. Its not 100% unconscious were i have no idea how i got to something, i do have somewhat of an idea, but its not clear and "out there". Also the images arent literal images, sometimes i do see flashes of actual images but its much more vague and muddy. Its hard to explain really.
>>
>>35054556
Actually ENFPs are the most introverted extroverts. They have plenty of chill down time and are always happy to just cuddle and watch TV
>>
Is NF's line of thought something like "instantly arrive at conclusion, then work out why it's correct"?
>>
>>35055225
No. It differs from NF to NF
>>
>>35055225
That's more of an NJ thing. Even though you're talking about a conclusion, you're describing something that mainly has to do with how data is processed, i.e. perceiving functions, and NFs use various axes.
>>
>>35042839
INTJ is a very common mistype. A lot of edgy or depressed people score INTJ on tests. ISTP's mistype as INTJ's a lot, as do INTP's and ISTJ's. Most people don't look into cognitive functions at all. I'm an INTP, but I thought I was an INTJ for a while. INTJ is Ni,Te,Fi,Se. INTP is Ti,Ne,Si,Fe. Complete opposite cognitive functions, but very commonly mistyped.
>>
>>35055326
Depressed people are more likely to (mis)type as P due to the nature of the tests that measure dichotomies.
>>
>>35041736
Oh gawd I'm shitskin Hitler. Dare I say, was he one of us?
>>
>>35055225
thats introverted intuition, Ni for short, types that use it the most are INFJ and INTJ, INTJs are way better at connecting the dots in a meaningful way, Im an INFJ and alway struggle to express myself properly
>>
>>35052690
>all he did was use me for his own gain until he didn't need me anymore and then threw me away.
Yes, I do this.
t. INTJ
>>
>>35055225

Thats just right brain dominant thinking. First arrive to conclusion then rationalize, rather than construct a rational train of thought then reach a final conclusion at last. I think usually NFs are right brain dominant though, but im not sure.
>>
>>35055273
>>35055276
>>35055448

Okay, I was a bit off. I think Ni sounds really fascinating. I imagine it to be something like finding the correct answer to a rorschach test.
>>
>>35055573
INTPs are usually really fascinated about Ni, which is good since they are my favorite type to talk to, too bad they are the most introverted people and Im too anti-social to play the extrovert anymore

t. INFJ
>>
File: persfinal.png (41KB, 784x346px) Image search: [Google]
persfinal.png
41KB, 784x346px
>>35039575
I snapped during new years eve, I feel infinitely comfier since then
>>
>>35054360
I'd argue that if you do take action, i.e. use your extroverted functions, you'll be a quite balanced person. Furthermore, it's not about meticulously planning things, but about having a vision that you strive to bring to reality.
>>
>>35053788
This shit is true. My best friend is ENFP (I had him do the test) and we share this intense mental connection. We know what the other is about to say and so on. It's great!

I think I recently met an ENFP girl. Usually I have to slowly expose people to my edgy opinions so I don't scare them away. With her I could almost immediately say what I wanted and she replied with some great banter. My mind=blown.
>>
ISTP here.

You INTJs are pretty cool, but you all seem to have a rather unfounded air of narcissism and self-righteousness, which are not necessarily bad qualities, but they seem to be conclusions arrived at through rather airy and non-concrete thought.

You come up with big ideas, yet skip over the facts and data that these ideas rest upon and thus end up with monolithic towers... built on a fault line with vastly outdoubted seismic engineering, so that an earthquake would completely wreck them.
>>
>>35056051
*greatly outdated
>>
>>35055814
My I/E is anywhere between 55%-45% and 60%-50%
I'm actually not that uncomfortable socially, I just don't crave it and refuse to perform.

Yes having a vision is fine, but INTJs take it to the next level. You know this. What INTJ hasn't made a comprehensive day plan with times and expected lengths of activities/events?
>>
>>35056242
>What INTJ hasn't made a comprehensive day plan with times and expected lengths of activities/events?
Sounds more like something an ISTJ would do
>>
>>35056242
I suppose you can take it too far, though myself and others I know operate in a more high level goal-oriented fashion, i.e. we have certain goals and dynamically allocate our time as we see fit. Routine days seem more like an SJ thing.
>>
>>35053925
What the fuck is this god damn gook speak supposed to mean
>>
>>35055656
Hello I am INTP also I would like to know about Ni, I don't really understand it though, is it to do with rationalising a decision or literally working out why you came to it?
>>
>>35056922
Ne = ADD
Si = OCD
Ni = Autism
Se = CHAD
>>
>>35052576
My ex gf was ENFP and I'm INTJ and everything just worked out great. I miss that girl all the time, mostly because it was such an excellent pairing that I probably won't be lucky enough to find again.
>>
>>35041736
wtf I'm literally hitler
>>
>Comp Sci
>ISTJ
>>
>>35057597
You're an INFJ, and also bin Laden
>>
ENTJ-A here, fuck you
>>
T people and F people cannot get along on a fundamental level. F boys are beta cucks and F girls are irrational SJWs.
>>
File: 1464637065366.png (209KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1464637065366.png
209KB, 512x384px
>>35054509
>92% Introverted
>Tfw same but INTP-T

When will this insecurity stop...My mind is running wild of thoughts and ideas and I want to share them but this goddamn introversion of mine makes it so difficult.
>>
>>35058208
My man, do you feel the type honestly suits you well?
>>
>>35058233
I find the gap between N and S far larger. And SJs let themselves get cucked by everyone else, I don't really get them. Do they not realize that they are used?
>>
>>35057669
How are you with abstract concepts? Or do you only want to be a codemonkey?
>>
File: 304.jpg (106KB, 712x796px) Image search: [Google]
304.jpg
106KB, 712x796px
ENTJ A,
not a robot,
just enter here to read the autistic stories and laugh.

You can't be ENTJ and a robot.
>>
>>35058319
I don't think this is right. I answer extremely callously and selfishly on these tests and always get ISTJ.
>>
>>35058443
But you're still a beta for muh respectful authority, aren't you?
>>
>>35058489
that is a negative. I don't care about authority
>>
>>35039575
All of the examples given are INFJs. Putin himself is ISTP.
>>
>>35058443
>I don't care about authority
>ISTJ
uh huh.

whatever you say bruh :^)
>>
>>35058406
I don't know how you can listen to normalfags' inane bullshit all the time.
>>
What is all this mention of Te and Ti or Ne and Ni? Is it different from the I and E for introvert and extrovert? If so, where can I check my stats
>>
>>35059401
Every type has 4 "conscious" functions and only certain combinations are allowed
Just google "MBTI functions"
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.