[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt westernized asian gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170221-180122.png (980KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-180122.png
980KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw no qt westernized asian gf
>>
>>35039545
>tfw possible westernized asian gf
She's the thick southeastern kind of asian, and was born in the west.
>>
File: losers.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
losers.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
you don't have to be trashy in taste

>realizing white otaku's definitions of "westernized' let alone 'azn' is dumb as hell
>>
asian asian couples best
>>
File: mwaha.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
mwaha.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
why are koreans sooo hot
>>
Westernized Asians are just boring white chicks with tiny eyes.
>>
>>35039545
>>35040993
If you want to fuck Korean girls please join the Army and request Korea, that way those of us who don't want to waste a year in weeb land don't have to go.

>tfw one of my good friends is being moved to Korea where he can't bring his wife or family for a year and has to listen to kids skip around the base with Peter Pan syndrome bragging they finally got their peepee touched.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/jinsolllllllshin/

it's almost like you have to be ghetto to be westernized

acc. to you weabos
>>
>>35039545
westernized asians are even trashier than white women
>>
>tfw Asian girl tried talking to me
>tfw ignored her

I know how women feel now about men who pester them
>>
>>35039545
i find these sorts of asians to be the grossest looking. theyre like philipino or something, the lowest tier asians
>>
>>35041436
This.
This so fucking hard.
>>
>>35041436
EXACTLY

The ones I know are complete bitches. Probably the worst people I've met in my life. Absolute pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1439470991630.jpg (205KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439470991630.jpg
205KB, 1024x768px
>>35039545
>Americanized Asians
What the fuck is wrong with you. They are literally shit bitch tier.
>>
>>35041436
really though? what about trailer trash varg type

>>35042099
probably because you are shit
did they reject you senpai?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.