[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the inevitable nonexistence after death is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What do you think the inevitable nonexistence after death is gonna be like?

Maybe like passing out and just never waking up? I've been asleep and unresponsive before maybe that's what death's gonna be like . Unresponsive unconsciousness
>>
>>35038885
>gonna be like

That's where you're wrong. There is no being like. Why don't you try actually reading the quote you attached?
>>
File: 1423295211516.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423295211516.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35038885

that picture is comforting as hell

the pain will at death, lads
>>
>>35038885
>>35038938
>>35039019

https://practicallawandjustice.liberty.me/why-eternal-recurrence-is-inevitable/

Sorry.
>>
File: Bogdanoff.jpg (49KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff.jpg
49KB, 500x387px
>>35038885
Nonexistence is still existence, Einstein.
>>
death is everything your brain isn't capable of imagining
>>
>>35039077
>Existence has no boundary so it is clearly impossible for it to have an external environment.

Says who? Who's to say energy isn't being lost outside the boundary of what currently exists?
>>
>>35039111
You'd think with a head that size he'd at least get the 6s Plus.
>>
You fuck heads are totally misinterpreting Epictetus. Fuck off. Quit abusing stoicism for your autism.
>>
>>35039215

What is it being lost to, if there is nothing there?
>>
>>35039077

how do you know the consciousness will be the same? From where do you draw the conclusion that I am the same consciousness reliving the suffering of my existence? The universe can rearrange in a way that it is similar to what I am now experiencing, but can you know that "I" will be the same?
>>
>being afraid of death
>fearing literally nothing
>>
>>35039301
All I'm saying is this article is rather overconfident in its writing. It even seems to contradict itself when explaining how entropy only applies to a "bounded system with an external environment" and the goes on to say "there must be a limit to that which is inherently bounded" when explaining eternal recurrence. How could something be eternal when entropy is present in bounded environments?
>>
>>35039553
I'd also like to add that the very nature of something being bounded is that there must be something for it to be bound to i.e. an external environment.
>>
>>35039253
Epicurus isn't epictitties you silly faggot. And Epicurus was epicurean not stoic, epictitties was a stoic
>>
>>35039019
>the pain will at death
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.