[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any registered sex offenders here on this board? If so please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8503.jpg (58KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8503.jpg
58KB, 750x724px
Any registered sex offenders here on this board? If so please tell us your story
>>
Bumping for genuine interest. I wonder why these breads dont get going sometimes.
>>
>>35037777
bumpin for thos sicc quads
>>
>>35038335
> Made this exact same thread a couple of months ago
> Banned for one month
> Still ignore why
>>
>>35037777
14 yr old stacy sister claimed i raped her because she hated me and wanted me out of the house resulting in my entire family disowning me, spending 3.5 years in prison and being registered as a sex offender.
>>
>>35038453
Did this really happen? If so, story? Why did she hate you? Did you ever do anything to her or want to? What was prison like with being charged that way?
>>
>>35038453
damn anon that sucks.
oregani
>>
>>35038453
You do know that you can disprove these claims
>>
>>35038519
Obviously I couldn't fag
>>
Girl who was 15 claimed I raped her, after I didn't call her back after a date... She went to the police, they didn't have any evidence, but my parents didn't believe me. The lawyer the state gave me made a plea bargan, of no time served, 2 years probation, and I signed it.

Well, now I'm a sex offender. Good thing my job is all contract work, because good luck getting a job being legally required to say I plead guilty to raping an underage girl.
>>
>>35038453

what's it like on the inside?
>>
>>35038692
Tight I'd imagine. She was only 14.
>>
>>35038757
I chuckled.

origiroo
>>
>>35038757
kek

>originolio
>>
File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>35037777
>walking to the grocery store to pick up a few things
>notice a few young girls sitting on a bench talking amongst each other, looking at me
>as I walk by, one of them runs up (from behind me), handcuffs one of my arms, the other handcuff is on her arm
>she starts screeching, yelling RAPE and HELP over and over again
>she starts running away, pulling me with her
>a big guy ended up punching me in the head and apperently I was knocked out
>I woke up to the police

never again
>>
>>35037777 (checked)
>Any registered sex offenders here
my country has no registry, but I was convicted of exposing my dick at a woman when she drove past
I spend only 17 days in the gaol
>>
>>35038940
>big guy
For whoo?
>>
File: IMG_0519.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0519.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I pulled down my pants in public and pissed on a car while singing an R. Kelly song

In my defense I was extremely drunk and didn't notice there was a family inside
>>
>>35038980
>gaol
yo
where you at
southeast here
>>
>>35039142
Srry bb I'm in the northsouth
>>
giant dick penis in a jews butt was all it took to refer to me as randall.
>>
>>35039142
>yo
>where you at
India
>>
>>35038453
How could this happen. She would need to prove you raped her.
>>
>>35037777
I was hanging out at my friends house and I heard a strange noise from down the hall. Long story short my pants got caught on a door knob I fell, the pants tore off and my penis fell inside his 16y/o sister who had just gotten out of the shower.
>>
>>35039306
The fuck, how does that even happen
>>
>>35039369
it doesnt you fucking retard

try thinking before you post

jesus christ
>>
>>35039369
Just terrible luck. This other time I was at the mall and my pants got caught on the escalator. I tripped forward into a group of girls standing in front of me. Long story short my penis fell into one of the girls mouths. I have the worst luck.
>>
Not listed but I hacked into emaips to acquire nudes.

Group probation on Thurs. Love probation
>>
>>35038654
>my parents didn't believe me

What the fuck, man.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.