[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

castration on NHS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nhs-scheme2.jpg (143KB, 1160x651px) Image search: [Google]
nhs-scheme2.jpg
143KB, 1160x651px
hey r9k

I'm a 23 year old britbong male desperately wanting either chemical or physical castration (I'd prefer physical desu don't want to take loads of drugs but i would if no other option) to get rid of my sex drive to make being foreveralone less miserable... but I can see this is something the NHS will be reluctant to do for me.... do you guys think if I go to the GP and have a little bit of an emotional breakdown and explain that it causes a great deal of distress the doc might right me up for a surgical ball removal?
>>
you are clearly mentally unstable,
go to your fucking gp and get some drugs ffs
>>
>>35037674
Literally just get fuckin pissed on cider and take a hammer to your scrotum
>>
>>35037815

Yes I am quite mentally unstable but I can still rationally assess that losing my testicles and thus sex drive would alleviate a significant amount of suffering in my life.

But how to persuade a doc of this..?

>>35037860

No thanks
>>
Chemical and Physical castration DOESN'T entirely kill your sex drive. I have a tranny friend who told me, you're just less horny a person.

You will still feel loneliness, sorry.
>>
>>35038072

Yes, I know, I've done my research, but it's still a fact that your testicles produce about 95% of your body's testosterone. Most people's sex drives will be more or less insignificant after losing them.

And yes, I know I'd still feel loneliness, but loneliness that much
worse when you're also also horny and know you're too pathetic of a man to even be wanted let alone fulfill the needs of a woman.
>>
>>35038138
>worse when you're also also horny and know you're too pathetic of a man to even be wanted let alone fulfill the needs of a woman.

I had the exact same feeling. You need to stop judging your self worth based on your self perceived attractiveness. Easier said than done, and it's not easy.

If you want, you can post a pic and I'll tell you if women would find you attractive.
>>
Options :
>pretend to be a tranny and go through the insane gatekeeping process
>buy anti androgen online and pay for yourself
>get medical supplies and castrate yourself
>do the alcohol infection method and eventually get them removed in the hospital
>>
>>35038324

I've had a girlfriend before (I only got with her because we lived in the same house). I have a kinda pretty face. No matter how much they REEE at me I know I'm just as much of a foreveralone outcast as the KVs on this board. I have extreme social phobia and lack the most basic social skills such that I'm basically trapped indoors all day.

It's not my looks that make me forever alone. It's how maladjusted I am to the world and how chronically awful my social phobia. I am a social reject and this is why I know I'll never have another woman or another friend. My brain is just not wired for social interaction and thus I can't find a romantic/sexual partner. This is why I want castration.
>>
>>35038553
>>35038553
fuck man i have this too

>actually got talking to a girl
>we're about to skype for the first time
>talking to her
>can only spit out 4 word sentences and ask questions, hoping she'll go on a rant or something so i don't have to say anything
>never skype her again and make excuses when she asks

the only advice i have man is to find a girl who explicitly states she doesn't mind shy guys, or is relatively weird herself.
>>
>>35038683

Already did that... like I say I had a girlfriend before who was quite weird and tolerant of my social phobia (she found it cute).

Ultimately, she ended up leaving me because I was too depressive, didn't have friends, couldn't initiate sex and was really really bad in bed (she was a self described nymph who in her previous relationships would have sex near-daily but we only had sex like once a month cos I was so bad at it and physically unable to initiate it) and couldn't satisfy her (especially her submissive side).

People like me (and maybe us) are not built for physical relationships. This is why castration is a very desirable solution. Sexual desire is nature's cruel joke for the losers of society.
>>
your head's fucked up OP...
>>
>>35037674
There's no way the NHS would do this or any other (legit) doctor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.