[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>easier to get autismbux than to get a job I WANT BE A WAGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Blank_77f41c_6115887.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_77f41c_6115887.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>easier to get autismbux than to get a job
I WANT BE A WAGE KEK!!! Why does it have be so hard just to get an unskilled job?
>>
In which magical land do you live that you can get govt money so easily?

I'm at the airport with my bags packed and just need to know what to put on my one way ticket.

Kthx
>>
>>35037555
>Why does it have be so hard just to get an unskilled job?
It literally isn't. I'm able to get a minimum wage job any time. It takes like a week. You either live somewhere where there's no jobs (pop < 50,000) or you're just not trying. Even in a small town it's not hard to find work. They have way more under the table jobs. But even legit jobs aren't hard to find if you're a half decent human being who isn't drooling all over himself and is afraid to break a sweat or get up early.

There's a lot of truth the the fact that the Western world is being colonized by 3rd world street-shitters who have no respect for our laws, culture or the continuity of our society, but there's also a lot of truth to the accusation that Westerners are lazy, unmotivated, and apathetic to the point of nihilism. You're contributing to the downfall of our people just like the jihadis and the cultural marxists and the jews are. But it's your own people for God's sake. Have some decency and take responsibility for the burden of being and persist. The foreigners are out competing you. Why? Spend the next two hours on a resume instead of 4chan.
>>
What kind of job can I get that will fit a socially inept retard? I just wanna do my tasks and not be bothered by customers
>>
>>35039693
I've tried to find this too and it's difficult.

I've done some work in manufacturing and warehouse packaging and I though it would be perfect because I had just come from fast food where they started me in the back then eventually had me on register and wouldn't let me do any non-customer service jobs. Instead my coworkers were all ultra-normies and try to include me in their normie games. Which I obviously appreciate the sentiment, but I'm just not built for that. They thought they needed to get me out of my shell and I'd open up and convert to normanism so they were persistent about it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.