[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting here to spare /a/ another Narutard thread. Was anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Obito_Uchiha.png (965KB, 1605x943px) Image search: [Google]
Obito_Uchiha.png
965KB, 1605x943px
Posting here to spare /a/ another Narutard thread. Was anything about him supposed to be cool and inspiring? Everything, everything about him is just pathetic.
>>
>>35037496
I think it was, although i really didn't like this character. After(and during) the war they really tried to bring something nice about each villain, i just hated that there were no real villains at the end.
>>
>>35037600
That's the issue with literally every villain in Naruto.
They're all evil until its revealed that a series of events led them to trying to do the right thing in the wrong way. Naruto plays out the 'tragic anti-hero' vibe on basically everyone in the end.

I think that only Hidan, Kakuzu and Deidara remain 'evil' during the series.
>>
>>35037676
That's exactly what killed the vibe of shounen for me. I rushed naruto because i heard it was ending, and now i just post pone some recommendations because of this issue. I just wanted at least the main villain to be evil and even that they failed to do
>>
>>35037848
Well Madara basically created a massive issue since there was no actual way for him to lose without some gigantic ass-pull. No matter how it ended (short of Madara winning) it was going to be shit. The power creep was insane in the final parts.

Also didn't help that Naruto as a character is insufferable and they pussied out when it came to Sasuke.
>>
File: 1485997323154.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485997323154.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
>>35037496
>tfw naruto threads used to be banned on /a/
>tfw /a/ used to be good
>>
I still don't like how the mangaka had Naruto forget about Hinata. He tried to make up for it during the war, the ending and that film, but c'mon. He couldn't take a chapter or two away from Naruto obsessing over Saucekay to connect with the first girl who loved, admired, and sacrificed herself for him?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.