[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 years >still not over her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>2 years
>still not over her
>>
File: 1487042908274.jpg (34KB, 482x515px) Image search: [Google]
1487042908274.jpg
34KB, 482x515px
>27 years
>still haven't met her
>>
>>35037370
what was her name?

originalio italiano
>>
Just started my second year of it, I hate this feel
>>
>>35037370
at this point, you're only in love with the idea of her. she is a symbol of what it is you want from life. don't become gatsby and make her your daisy. it's time to move on my man, it was the greatest decision i ever made.
>>
>>35037370
I'm in year 6, have another relationship, and still not over her
>>
>>35037417
Pls elaborate

>>35037396
I-I'm embarrassed to say it
>>
>>35037521
Ah fair enough
I met my ex of 2 years through 4chan and sometimes wonder if they're still stuck like me
>>
File: why-just-why.jpg (50KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
why-just-why.jpg
50KB, 552x414px
>>35037370
16 years
>still not over her
(originally original)
>>
>>35037417
>tfw other people have shown interest but you don't want them
there is no moving on
>>
>>35037370
>10 years
>Still not over her

welcome abort to H.M.S. Regrets
>>
File: kurenai.png (125KB, 433x462px) Image search: [Google]
kurenai.png
125KB, 433x462px
>>35037384
</3
Someday anon

originalio
>>
>>35037370
4 years

still going on

i still lie in bed and think about it, wondering why things went the way they did
>>
>>35037370
>4 years
>only barely over her
>Best chance at getting a new girl flew out the window

It'll work out. I hope it does anyway.
>>
>5 years since dumping her
>still have dreams about her every other night
>>
Find any other girl that you sort of know and start worshiping her instead. Just replace all the daydreaming and wishing you do for your oneitis for this other random girl. Eventually you'll lose interest for your oneitis and if the random girl isn't even that attractive or interesting, then you will easily be able to forget her as well.
>>
>>35037417
These retards don't understand that they miss the feelings they had on the relationship, but these feelings can be emulated with a new person

Most people are actually replaceable, specially women

But whatevs, keep being sad for such beta reason
>>
What's the point? no one is going to read this post anyway.
>>
>>35037370
>never been in a relationship
>oneitis only lasts for a few months before I become disillusioned
>last oneitis I had was junior in high school, am a freshman in college now
>nothing to get over

good to have never loved than to have loved at all my lads
>>
5 years for me now

we weren't even together or anything and she just constantly made fun of me in front of others and i still can't her out my head.

i am not very fond of my existance right now
>>
>>35039508
I read your post senpai
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.