[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly people thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

File: ugly.jpg (26KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
26KB, 500x345px
OK, I've finally accepted that I'm just plain ugly. There's no way around it. I'm just ugly.

So now, this kind of changes everything.

I don't have any ambitions of being with an average girl any more. Not going to happen.

Also I cannot have children.

In some sense this makes things easier cause now I'm free to date ugly girls without worrying.

Only major problem is, how do I explain my lack of desire for children to my would be ugly wife and to my parents and her parents?
>>
>>35036894
post pic of yourself, maybe you are not as ugly as you think.
>>
I am ugly but not ugly enough to be a spectacle. Just that pathetic tier of unattractive where you never get complimented and any girl you could end up with already fucked Chad. The tragic limbo between average and ugly.
>>
wheres your pic my nigga ?
>>
File: animalhouse2.gif (36KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
animalhouse2.gif
36KB, 300x215px
Im here.

I have bern laughed at 3 times this afternoon alone in my college campus but stacies and even below average women.

Its not my clothes or hygiene i take care of the fixable... Its my fucking face and hair i look even worst without hair so i rather keep my ugly curles..I fucking get it im ugly!Days like this just make me want to end it all fuck
>>
>>35037249
I'm also on that tier - i'm not that ugly that people would stare to me twice on the street but i'm below average. I have angular narrow jaw and receded butt chin which fucks up my lower face. I avoid mirrors as much as possible because i'm extremely self-conscious about my ugly mug.
On top of that i'm stuttering which cannot be fixed, so even if i'd become Adonis incarnation i'm still bound to fail
>>
you might find a girl that doesn't want kids

source: am a girl who doesn't want kids
>>
I'm pretty messed up in appearance, as well.

Currently trying to combat one of my issues with weight loss, but as for everything else, I'm just sort of screwed genetically. I can't build relationships because people will judge you as a person by how you look. It predetermines how funny, nice, intelligent, etc. you could be perceived as before someone even hears you speak, so no one would bother trying to get to know an ugly person.

It sucks.

>inb4 chad and stacey shit up the thread for a quick self-esteem boost
>>
>>35037347
>source: am a girl who doesn't want kids
Be my gf
>>
>>35037314
>>35037332
wheres the pics my niggas?
>>
>>35037184

When I look in the mirror I don't think I'm ugly but I'm irrationally confident. A girl has straight up told me that I'm ugly and I had no success with women. It's very likely that I'm ugly.

Cannot post a picture, cause faggots in my class browse /r9k/. Fucking normies. They even use /r9k/ memes in class.
>>
>>35037379
I'm >>35037332
I dont want to post my photo because thread will get deleted. Besides why would i show myself?
>>
>>35037379
Im not interested in being the circus freak this is the only board where i can escape the hellhole that is "society"
>>
>>35037249
To add to this I also have shitty posture and a gross skinnyfat body
>>
>>35037415
No it won't get deleted. And why not? If you already think you're ugly the worst that could happen is it gets confirmed. Or people could suggest ways to change. Or you aren't as ugly as you think!
>>
>>35036894
OP, a nice personality (and not this "nice guy" bullshit) can get you a +2/3 easily as long as you're already at a low (2-3). Learn to crack jokes and speak well, you're gonna get the smart ones, or at least someone you desire.
>>
File: Blake Sullivan.jpg (62KB, 1140x712px) Image search: [Google]
Blake Sullivan.jpg
62KB, 1140x712px
>>35036894
I'm hideous and hate my life.

I only get recognized for my football skills. Anyone know these feels?
>>
>>35037402
There's been studies that suggest we have higher opinions of our own looks than other people do. Something, something, "conveying the information that one has desirable characteristics is beneficial in a social environment. "

Whatever, science, believe me when I say I'm hyper aware of what fuckery is going on with my face.
>>
>>35037495
That's not you right? Because if so you are 100% a CHAD and you don't belong here. Blakey is fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>35037465
>Or people could suggest ways to change.
I know what they're going to suggest - fix acne and lose weight. There's nothing much else. Every other bad feature is due to bad proportions as close set eyes and jaw/chin.
>>
>>35036894
Not only that but you won't be able to find a good job or have a high IQ. Ugly people are stupid dangerous
>>
>>35037495
Mate, you're not hideous at all. Maybe not the best either, but far from unredeemable.
>>
>>35037495
I want to plug your holes full of cock, my nigga.
>>
>>35037567
I want him to plug my holes full of his cock. I bet he has a nice fat one.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>it's a "melodramatic attention seeking girl gets attention from thirsty virgins on r9k" episode
>>
>>35037495
Boy, fuck me with love and passion and candles AND lube.
>>
>>35037593
>>it's a "melodramatic attention seeking girl gets attention from thirsty virgins on r9k" episode
Where? There are only guys here.
>>
File: 1464022582047.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464022582047.png
13KB, 500x500px
Yep. I always thought it was my being 5'6" that absolutely killed my chances, and I was always puzzled when I saw dudes my height with women. Then, I visited Sluthate and Lookism and actually analyzed some of my features
>negative canthal tilts in eyes
>short lower third of face
>long philtrum so poor philtrum to chin ratio
>poor fWHR
>poor gonial angle
>slightly close set eyes

And I found out that I was ugly, as well. My face always seemed a bit funny, and now I finally know why. I'm a bit at ease with it now, after the initial anxiety. I think I can truly give up on women and focus on other things in my life. Where I once felt regret with past oneitises, I now feel nothing. Hell, I even feel slightly more confident, for some reason. I thought that realizing you never had a chance would be much more heartbreaking.

We'll make it, my uggo friends. I truly wish for your happiness.
>>
>>35037651
no one cares lol
>>
>>35037651

I also found the same "peace". It's nice to just give up. No more worrying. I'll just make myself a nice bucket list and things to do.

Then when I get bored I'll probably retire in my 40s (cause no family to leech off me) and live a simple life in some quite village, going to fish/hunt or just working on something I enjoy every day.
>>
>>35037651
Same here. Some people said I could get up to a 5 and get women easily, but I came to the realization that there was no point and I couldn't be bothered to do it.
Now I am much more happy, I can talk to women more freely and without a hint of anxiety and I am more confident knowing that the cheap tricks of some whores won't work on me.
Way to go, no gf is best gf.
>>
you guys can get women
i mean looks matter but not as much as confidence, charisma.
>>
>>35037651
>neutral canthal tilt in eyes
>slightly close set eyes
>one eye appears higher than other
>droopy eyelids
>small slightly receded chin
>girly angular jaw
>nigger-tier big lips
>fWHR is 1.38
Yep, i know that i'm ugly but it's still hard.
>>
>>35037881
>i mean looks matter but not as much as confidence, charisma.
That's the point

Most of us are shy introverts. It's not something you can just change
>>
>>35037881
Please stop this meme, I am an ugly khv and no girl would want me. All that matters for girls is looks and I don't have them.
>>
>>35037995
yea it is something you can fucking change, you are just lazy.
I literally just had sex with a black chick last night, made her cum twice, dick wasn't that hard due to it being my first time, and you say you can't change your level of confidence/ sex appeal.
3 years ago i ws hopeless just like the rest of you dumbasses, and i got fucking bored. i got fucking bored real fucking uick of feeling ashamed of being human. But life is all about perspective, if you say you are confident, then you ARE confident.
>>
>>35037881

I have confidence but I'm a loser. I have nothing going for me. My family is shit and I never did anything at all growing up. I never did sports of learned any instruments. I never travelled. I'm just a boring old fuck whose only hobbies is super manly nerdy things like programming and motorcycles. I'm also a recluse without friends.

So when girls talk to me they realise that I'm not a normie and then I'm ugly as well so they are just like, "why bother with this loser".
>>
>>35038094
Goddammit you make me sick, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yoursel you look attractive until it fucking sticks. then act like it you dumb nigger
>>
>>35038116
>lol just bee confident bro :^)
Ooooo
>>
>>35038130
Yet again, these are your thoughts, not theirs.
If you anna do something then do it, make stories be crazy have fuking fun with life. When you die do you really wanna look back and realize you did nothing?
Do you know how many people are on the planet right now?
Do you know how many people arent?
Life is a fucking gift, every goddamn day you should wake up in tears because of how beutiul it is.
>>
>>35037993
>one eye appears slightly higher
Is it your right?

You'd be surprised at how many people have this. It's really common to have asymmetries in the eye area
>>
>>35038154
Thats exactly what im saying, its your brain. every day YOU make the choice to not be confident.
>>
>>35038116
All of my life I've been like an expressionless robot

I barely "feel" anything, really. I have no idea what being confident even means
>>
>>35038207
That's it. I'm cured. Thanks brah
>>
>>35038140
Yeah, but some people have been told for years that they are worthless, that they suck and that they are ugly. At one point, it just sticks to you brain and getting rid of it requires someone else to actively change that for you. It is a sort of vicious circle that can only be broken by someone actively changing it, and nobody bothers doing it, because you are a nameless, faceless beta lost in the crowd.
But the real problem is the desperate obsession people have in their looks. Man, if you are ugly, try to outdo yourself in another: be your best in something you like, or at least learn a skill you can be proud of. It is the best way to actually gain confidence.
>>
File: photo.png (225KB, 283x440px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
225KB, 283x440px
>>35038190
I think it's left. It's not that big but noticeable change.
Take a look.
>>
>>35038254
yeah i know. The thing is is that it does take time, and you basically spend every waking moment thinking about it, and thn its difficult to stop thinking about it even when you feel you have control.
It took about 3 years for me, but it worked. Its all in your brain, literally. Once you get taste of that neverending happiness, you will never ever want to be the same way again
>>
>>35038223
Conidence isn't something you think about to feel, it comes from inside you. Like when you re comfortable you are confident.
>>
>>35038341
Slick hair back, shave mustache until fuller, laugh more
In no time youll be banging sexy chicks
>>
>>35038341
Yup, I've got that too

You should look at some pictures of people on facebook. A lot of people seem to have it

>>35038413
And yeah you look pretty decent. I'm not seeing how the eyes are close set but it could be the camera. You look tall, too
>>
>>35038413
>shave mustache until fuller
Well, that's a problem because without mustache i'll be having a neckbead which i dont want to keep it. However my ""beard"" somewhat hides my receded double (i'm fat) chin. So it's either looking bad when clean shaven or growing this anomaly but somewhat looking good from profile view.
>>
>>35037536
hey at least you're not me
>giant jew nose
>psoriasis on scalp and limbs
>some jawline acne
>asymmetrical face

thanks genetic lottery. literally fugly, not just ugly
>>
>>35038493
>asymmetrical face
Well, Adam Driver also has asymmetrical face. Big beak is masculine trait unless you have receded chin which might make your nose to look ever bigger.
>>
>>35036894
Focus on something else and they will come, said jesus to the ugly.
>>
quick hide the children this here is one of the ugliest looking warthog's you will ever lay eyes on

Me!
>>
>slightly negative canthal tilt in one eye and slightly positive in other

I look like a fucking clown
>>
>>35038154
you got a better suggestion smart guy?

>>35038648
average Joe
>>
>>35038656
>slightly positive canthal tilt in both eyes but the rest of face is fucked up
one good feature cannot outweight others.
>>
Just give up on dating completely. Stop chasing those stupid normie dreams and get a grip. Focus on a nice, interesting hobby that will actually make your life feel meaningful. Creative hobbies are the best for this. Women bring nothing but trouble.
>>
>>35038656
That sounds kinda cool, desu.
>>
File: IMG_20170221_174450_494 (1).jpg (39KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_174450_494 (1).jpg
39KB, 480x800px
Even my phone is garbage.
>>
>>35037567
I wish a hot stud would fill my holes. I want to choke on a big fat cock while a big dick is railing my tight boi pucci.
>>
File: 1440216027521.jpg (22KB, 482x356px) Image search: [Google]
1440216027521.jpg
22KB, 482x356px
>tfw I can't tell if I'm ugly or not

Sometimes I look like I have a disease but other times I'm a solid 6
>>
>>35036894
Am I the only ugly person who doesn't care about being ugly
Hell I enjoy it, since I'm ugly I don't have to be careful about how I act or what I say, I'm free to be entirely myself
I even make myself uglier by not cutting my hair until it becomes a pain in the ass or shaving and wearing dirty clothes since I don't feel like changing every day
>>
>>35038546
Adam Driver is such a qt. Please have hope, r9k boys. There's gotta be a girl that loves you as much as I love Adam Driver.
>>
>>35038130
Chicks love motorcycles rides
>>
>>35039097
patients requiring spare organ also love them
>>
>>35039052
>There's gotta be a girl that loves you as much as I love Adam Driver.
He's popular and some what weird looking in a good way. Unlike the rest of r9k
>>
>>35036894
>OK, I've finally accepted that I'm just plain ugly.

So how many years were you in denial for?
>>
>>35039052
Get out roastie scum I hate you
>>
>>35039365
That attitude is why no girl likes your weird looks. stay mad
>>
>>35039463
>implying attitude and not looks matters more
lmao
>>
>>35039485
it doesn't really matter if the girl's unconscious or freshly dead
>>
File: 1463715355859.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1463715355859.png
8KB, 205x246px
>>35036894
>considered myself a solid 6 or 7/10 for quite some time
>come to realize I must be much lower than that if I have never had any unsolicitated female contact since middle school
I need help with these feels.
>>
>>35036894
Dude good looking or ugly don't fucking get married holy shit that's terrible
>>
I'm bottom 15% looks despite major jaw surgery already. In planning hair surgery and more jaw surgery but it's already over for me since I'm a wizard. So I'm buying a sex doll. If I get tired of that I'll fuck hookers.

Pic related is type I am getting. Just waiting for another skin sample so I can pick the color I want.
>>
>he thinks ugly girls will date him
>>
>>35040956

That's the other point I wanted to make. If you're ugly you don't just have to settle for ugly girls. You have to settle for overweight girls. If they're slim they're always in chad/brad harems.
>>
>ugly people thread
>not a single genuinely ugly nigga posted
>>
>>35036894
>tfw you can sense you're making people feel uncomfortable just with your ugliness.

Haha! It's like superpower.

Someone please kill me, I don't have the stones to do it myself
>>
>>35038950
muh original negro.
>>
>>35041416
Why would an ugly person want to post their photo?
>>
>>35037366
I feel like if you stay with ugly people, you can get to know each other. Still sucks tho

Source: I'm ugly AF

Literally, hairy, but also balding, big and kind of fat, Indian (so literally life on hard mode when it comes to girls), a high pitched some how still cracking voice (I'm 25).

I'm doomed
>>
>shit chin, shit jawline
>balding
>neckbeard and pedostasche
>round face
>skinnyfat
>hunched back
>permanent bags under eyes
>>35040994
>settle for overweight girls
HAHHAHHAHA
if you're fugly you won't settle with shit
women NEVER lower their standards
also, there's enough attractive chubby chasers/feeders around to keep fat girls preoccupied
>>
>>35036894
I might be ugly. Someone posted my picture here before and the comments weren't that great.
>>
>>35042280
>if you're fugly you won't settle with shit
>women NEVER lower their standards
THIS EXACTLY
>>
>>35037314
Do you go on worlds.com? What is your name?
Sisyphus awaits.
>>
The worst thing about being ugly is not the ugliness but that it's really hard to accept that you're ugly. Sometimes I think I'm just going to reject all human contact from now on, then you'll meet girl who's nice to you and you raise your hopes a little bit only to have them inevitably, invariably dashed.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.