[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Bagster-9-Basement-Clean.jpg (65KB, 475x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bagster-9-Basement-Clean.jpg
65KB, 475x331px
Dear Robots.

How do you Deal with Spending Time Being Alone, anything besides Hentai, thanks.
>>
>>35036773
Vidya, reading, painting & collecting Warhammer 40k, shitposting. Also been thinking about actually starting to cook for myself proper meals. Learning how to make proper gourmet meals sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>35036773
Video games, TV, and purposely being miserable.
>>
if you want ideas look here >>35035555
>>
Fap, stalk girls on twitch, fap more, shitpost

I also fap to my shitposts
>>
File: watd.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
watd.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>35036773
>Hentai
I have to share this board with these degenerate obese neckbeard anime liking losers
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x960px
>>35036773
I spend the extra few seconds it takes to properly photoshop a Pepe onto something
>>
>>35036773
watch a movie / anime, read my book, listen to some music while playing a video game, in between eating showering etc I barely have any time left in the day after I'm done
>>
>>35036773
Alcohol and 4chan

Sometimes movies and series if I can concentrate
>>
>>35036943
I have photoshop on my Laptop, and yes I know how to photshop, but I'm not a pro at it.
>>
>>35036773
I wagecuck, have no free time, just waiting for next slavery session
>>
File: 1486079762987.jpg (64KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486079762987.jpg
64KB, 720x540px
Since the new year I've removed my blackout curtains and now I wake with the sun. I start my day doing something productive while my parents are at work and I've got the house to myself. Taking my trash / recycling to the dump, cleaning and doing laundry, working out, running errands, etc. My father comes home after noon so before that, I make myself lunch. I also prepare dinner so that I won't have to leave my room and bother anyone by using the kitchen. After lunch is free time. Image boards, games, anime and manga, youtube videos. Masturbating at least once. Sometimes reading. Then dinner around 5pm and a little more free time. At 8 or 9pm I'll drink a few beers while watching TV or a movie or something and go to bed before midnight.

Productive time and beer time both pass quickly so I'm left with only about 8 hours of free time to fill, which is easy enough. I do get bored sometimes but it's not bad. Keeping yourself entertained is a skill and I've gotten pretty good at it over the years.
>>
>>35036773
Well, some people are so based they just understood there was no point in getting a gf.
Become a real man, and kill the It in you, for you will attain a higher level of consciousness where nofap and single are the most obvious of things.
Human interaction is meaningless if you seek anything else than moral and cognitive stimulation. Fulfilling your basic needs is unnecessary if you successfully manage to get rid of this instinctive part of your conscience.
>>
>>35036936
>that filename
>that whole post
Kill youself and get out.
>>
File: y2.jpg (237KB, 556x1000px) Image search: [Google]
y2.jpg
237KB, 556x1000px
>>35036773
hentai

are you stupid?
>>
Structure your day, a little bit like a work day. Schedule "peaks", i.e treats, to look forward to during the monotonous hours. The work in this case would be sat staring at your pc playing video games etc. Plan things like watching a movie, having a nice meal as your treats. The important part for me is having something to look forward to, however minor, something to break the monotony.
>>
File: 1461544680723.gif (285KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1461544680723.gif
285KB, 500x708px
I try to express that loneliness in music
Here's today's attempt
https://clyp.it/4j5b5f1w

I hope one day I get to work on a sad indie video game and we make everybody depressed
That would be funny
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.