[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me a better job than jet fighter pilot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: ferfe.jpg (198KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
ferfe.jpg
198KB, 1200x787px
Tell me a better job than jet fighter pilot
>>
>>35035884
Anti aircraft missileer
>>
>>35035884
That's not a job. That's a career.
>>
jet fighter copilot
>>
tgrwdgthy
>>
>>35035928
Why?

I've heard you have a worse experience when it's not you the one controlling it
>>
>>35035920
More like CHADeer :^D
>>
File: feel climb.jpg (260KB, 1736x900px) Image search: [Google]
feel climb.jpg
260KB, 1736x900px
>>35035919

Pilot flying SEAD missions trumps it.
>>
>>35036038
>>35035928

Is this a male homosexual allegory?
>>
>>35035884
Therapist.
But that would be too original for you!
>>
>>35036088
Not if you're flying inferior american crap that is easily destroyed by superior Russian technology.
>>
Chef at Wendy's
$8.75 / hr
>>
I have a job at a gay sex shop licking the cum off of the machines in the back. It kicks ass.
>>
File: australianpostie1[1].jpg (21KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
australianpostie1[1].jpg
21KB, 326x245px
Postie.
>Wake up nice and early for a chilly stroll to the post centre.
>Autistically sort letters into the correct order for a couple of hours.
>Spend the rest of the day on a motorbike.
>Government job so lots of great benefits and time off.
Fuck, I want to be a postie but that's at least a year away because I need money to get a motorbike and get on my Ps.
>>
>>35035884
Sled driver.
>>
Commercial Airline pilot
>>
>>35035884
>Tell me a better job than jet fighter pilot
every job is a bad job

the only good job is the only that allows you to spend your time the way you want to, ie, NEET
>>
>>35036778
you get to ride a bike? that sounds awesome. in america I'm pretty sure you only get to drive in a little white van.
>>
>>35037764
well if I was a NEET I would like to fly. flying isn't really a job though because you're getting paid to do something you'd have to be rich to even afford to do.
>>
>>35037772
Yeah, Australia's postal service for mail and smaller packages in most areas is mainly motorbikes, bicycles and walking postmen.
Parcels are handled by sub-contractors who have the vans.

It's sweet.
>>
>>35037799
>if I was a NEET I would like to fly
Seconded, especially supersonic jets.
>>
File: superiority.jpg (227KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
superiority.jpg
227KB, 1280x955px
>>35035884

Helicopter pilot.
>>
>>35035884
Are you the same sad person that keeps spamming about jet fighters only because your high school crush wasnt impressed after telling her you became a pilot just for her?
>>
>>35037866
are you aware that flying a supersonic jet is as stressfull as the worst roller coaster you've ever ?
>>
dictator over a oil rich country
>>
Getting my ass shot up over some godforsaken shithole country? No thanks.

If I were to join the military, I'd want to be working with the aliens and their technology. I know those guys have the Grey dudes stored somewhere and I want to be in the know!
>>
File: mig15.jpg (17KB, 535x312px) Image search: [Google]
mig15.jpg
17KB, 535x312px
Remember kids, MiG-15 > F-86
>>
>>35037961
Let me guess, it doesn't take much for you to feel alive? And being comfy is your favourite state of being, or rather vegetating.
>>
>>35038122
I've already flown planes (not jets yet) and I sometimes I puked after flying

Yes, I love watching planes flying over me and thinking about being in the sky

But the moments I was inside the plane were both physically and psyhcologically painful
>>
>>35038203
I puked during and/or after 8 out of 10 of the best nights of my life.

Look, if endorphins and adrenalin isn't your thing and you'd rather read a book on your sofa, that's great, but don't assume everyone's like that.
>>
>>35038118

>implying implications

Sabres had a roughly 5.6:1 kill ratio over MiGs

sauce: http://nationalinterest.org/feature/cold-war-battle-the-sky-f-86-saber-vs-mig-15-12909
>>
>>35035884
Jet bomber pilot

why fight against other planes when you can deliver those sweet napalm bombs to some Asian faggot village
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 392x500px
Really? No one has said it yet? Most fighter pilots want to be astronauts. It instantly makes you an uber chad
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.