[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with being petite?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2789.jpg (181KB, 961x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2789.jpg
181KB, 961x1084px
>2017
>naturally skinny and not "thick"
Should I just end it already? I'm a female, 5'2", 97 pounds.
I never really saw anything wrong with my body until I realized that I've never heard a man say he prefers petite women.
It's just so confusing. Just a few years ago, girls would say, "oh no, does this make my butt look big?!" And now they all WANT their butts to look big, and they say it's because that's what guys like. I can't really argue with that, I guess.

So is this a phenomenon of fat acceptance, black culture influencing white culture, or feminism?
Or is it really true that "real women have curves" and that's what all men really want, invariably?

And I have no problem with you if you do like curvier girls. I'm just insecure about the fact that I don't personally know any guys who prefer skinny. Oh, and if you say you don't have a preference, you're lying.
>>
>>35035212
any woman who isn't at least slightly underweight is an immediate boner killer
>>
I prefer skinny women, I just agree with my friends when they say they like thick women.
>>
>>35035212
i would murder to be that skinny. I don't even care what guys would think, that body would just make me so much happier. I wouldn't worry about gaining weight or losing weight and I could eat clean without having to as particular as I am now about what exact foods I always eat. I was born with a larger butt and my family has made fun of me for it since I was 7 years old. It makes me look fat and my hips don't accimodate it whatsoever. I have a squarish waist so it's not like I could ever be 'high test.'

Appreciate the fact that you have your body. You could wear any clothes you want and not have to exercise unless you felt like it.
>>
>>35035212
>I never really saw anything wrong with my body until I realized that I've never heard a man say he prefers petite women.
tl dr nice bait

REPORT AND SAGE ALL CUNT THREADS
DONT GIVE CUNTS ATTENTION
PURGE /R9K/

saged
>>
>>35035212
stop roleplaying you dumb white idiot.
>>
The only people who pretend to agree are trolls. Proving my point that my body is low test and disgusting
>>
>>35035337
How would this be bait unless I'm just asking to be made fun of?
>>
>>35035212
>Actually liking fat women
Is this an american thing? I'm serious, is this really a thing? In europe it's not normal to prefer thick women.
>>
>>35035720
Yeah, it's seriously a thing here. I hear way more people here say "she's too skinny, gross" than "she's too fat".

Good to know its not like this everywhere..
>>
I have a very strong preference for blonde, white, skinny girls. Ever since high school before I realized I had a preference I would always crush on those girls. In my experience these skinny girls always tended to be nerdy/smart or good girls which just made me like them more. Do I like thick women? Sure, but mainly when I feel horny. Once I'm back to myself, I 100% gravitate towards my preference. Is that the only type of girl I go for? No, absolutely not; personality is more important. But I'm a guy so of course looks matter a lot. I hope you see now you have nothing to worry about, cause I'm sure there are more like me.
>>
>>35035809
Remember life is strange? All this petite slim qts with small breasts, and this one fat chick everyone made fun off? This game was made in france.
>>
>>35035906
OHOHOHOHOH

so it's not okay that a girl would be more aroused by a strong muscular guy sometimes but does actually like the person she's with and prefers being with them in totality, even though you prefer being with one type of girl and that changes when you are sexually aroused.

PAY HEED, ROBOTS, IF YOU THINK LIKE THIS YOU NEED TO RE-EVAL

t. malebot (male)
>>
>>35035212
Why are you posting these lies, acting as if you couldn't walk outside right now and pull legions of men if you wanted to?

Men have preferences, sure. But stop sitting around listening to the thicc meme thinking you have 0 chance with guys.

>and if you say you don't have a preference, you're lying
Not really; guys are allowed to like multiple things. I for one in high school was big into skinny/petite girls and only recently began acknowledging my desire for thicc girls (but still in shape with it). I really don't care though and it's not end all be all with my "preferences".

Literally just don't be (too) fat as a woman and you're set
>>
>>35035212
I will always till the day I die find skinny and petite hotter than fat/curvy/chubby.
I don't even really like big arses.
I think it's because I've always been pretty skinny my whole life (until I put on a bit of a beer/whiskey belly).
>>
>>35036019
>>35036019

This. Every word you said is true.
>>
>>35035906
Visit the netherlands if you can, there are lots of tall blond women, a lot of red heads too.
>>
>>35035999

my preference doesn't change. I meant I tend to find thicker women more attractive than I usually do when I'm horny. Go to school so you practice reading comprehension
>>
i hope you die in your sleep disgusting fucking trash whore
>>
These threads don't belong on r9k

You can post them, just not here

Sage goes in all feels
>>
>>35035212
Petite girls are the best.
If you actually care about everyone being muh thicc women because of black culture, kill yourself.
Americans just try to justify being fat.
>>
>>35035212
men just say they prefer 'full-figured' or 'real' women because they don't want to be ostracized by everyone else.

in reality, most men want a short, skinny girl to plow into oblivion.
>>
>>35036232
Of course, being fat is easier and morality is just one group of people trying to impose their feel good on another group.
>>
I fucking love short, skinny girls. They DO have to have a B cup or larger sized breast though.
>>
no need to give your opinion you disgusting low iq subhuman trash mongoloids

most men love anything that has a vagina

dont go into detalil about your preferances

dumb fucking subhuman trash

DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35035212 (OP)
>Should I just end it already?
>5'2", 97 pounds
Jesus Christ, Anon, no! I live for petite girls. I've never in my entire life understood the allure of fat asses and boobs that make women look like cows (not to even mention fat fetishes).

There's nothing like an elegant, smooth, and tiny body of a petite woman to enjoy. I think it even boosts some of the protective instincts that men have, making us want to love and guard you even more.
>>
>>35035212
It's just literally matter of taste. I prefer petite ones over chubby ones.
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>35035212
>curvier girls
>curvier

STOP CALLING LANDWHALES "curvy girls" I got looked down at work because I didn't know this FAT BITCH's name and I referred to her as "The fat girl that works at the lobby" and they all looked at me in disgust when no long time ago I heard one of the Stacies that work there having a conversation with her other Stacy friend about how this FAT "creepy" guy tried to talk to her. I brought that up and they say that for women it's different, when you call a woman FAT you're rude and it's wrong but calling a guy FAT is ok because guys are not supposed to be emotional about it.

What the fuck? OP, next time you post here, write it as it has to be written:

>I have no problem with you if you like FAT GIRLS

There, I fixed that for you.
>>
>>35035212
The bigger issue is your height. 5'2 is seriously hobbit tier (at least in europe, in the US it's just plain short). Look at a 5'6 guy, that's your genetica, equivalent. Chances are you are poorly proportioned because of it as well

Some guys will still go for it, some even like it. Not sure you'll have it too easy finding someone willing to marry a woman that short though
>>
>>35035212
>Should I just end it already? I'm a female, 5'2", 97 pounds.
Don't even worry. As you can see already by all the salivating commenters, there are plenty of guys who think that is just perfect.

As long as you are under 30 and female, there are guys who love just about any body type.
>>
>>35035212
Also,
>I realized that I've never heard a man say he prefers petite women
There's a huge stigma (understandably) around a guy sounding like he is a pedophile. Using words like "petite", "short", or "small" to describe preferred characteristics in women is therefore stigmatized, and many guys who have these preferences will not vocalize them.
>>
OP, I'll try my best to answer your question

Looking at it with face value, women(and men) were deemed attractive by what society defined as attractive. This isn't you/your parents/your friends/your co workers deciding what's hot and what's not.

Fashion has a huge influence, as well as media and culture and other society aspects (such as sub groups who would use fashion as a way to identify with their peers. People could say they're 'attractive' because they fit a certain body type [Mean girls shows this]).

You're correct in saying it hasn't always been like this. Girls were petite in the 1920's when they were flappers. They liked to dance and hang out.

I've dated girls. 9 in total. I'm a funny guy with curly hair and apparently girls find that attractive

Most of them petite/average body type. One of them was a obese girl.

I like my girls simple: If I can get my arm around their stomach then I'll be happy.

TL;DR Your body type is fine. Honestly, it's fine. Everyone likes different things
>>
>>35035212
>So is this a phenomenon of fat acceptance, black culture influencing white culture, or feminism?
You seem very vain to believe that someone can only not like your body type unless some cultural boogey man forces them to. Fuck off retarded roastie.
>>
File: 1405388253551.jpg (122KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
1405388253551.jpg
122KB, 532x800px
>>35035212
Please, there are plenty of guys that prefer petite women (me included).
I guess the average Chad's impression might have changed due to culture (Minaj, Kardashians, etc.), but who knows how long that will last. Also I actually had conversations with guys about big butts being more grotesque than anything. So definitely not every guy only likes "thicc" women.
>>
Ever since a fat chick in elementary school hit me with a broom once, I hate fatties. Skinny girls are definitely the way to go.
Also no matter what the media tells you: Look at any fashion show and almost all the girls there are super thin.
>>
Almost all guys like skinny girls, it's just no one will say it because they'll get shamed for objectifying women.
>>
>>35035212
Thicc is a meme.
It only exists because jealous fatsos want in on the good men
>>
>>35036432
i don't really think your tantrum applies here, little boy.
>>
>>35035809
Eurofag here and I'm saying this 100% unironically: I don't believe you.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.