[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the dining hall in college >performing my usual breakfast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1720.jpg (27KB, 303x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1720.jpg
27KB, 303x309px
>in the dining hall in college >performing my usual breakfast routine
>trying to enjoy my youtube videos and drink my herbal tea
>I look up, and directly in my field of view a few tables in front of me I see a girl
>she looks identical to my old psychiatrist, only a younger, thinner version
>I've never seen her here before, and there was no reason for her to be sitting directly in front of me, seeing as how the dining hall was nearly empty at the time

Is my psychiatrist sending her relatives to spy on me? The last time we had an appointment she really wanted me to transfer to my local college, because she thinks that I need continuous treatment for some reason. Do you think that she has her family members keeping tabs on me? I'm worried fellow bots, what should I do?
>>
Become a recluse
>>
File: Dees-Edge.jpg (194KB, 792x684px) Image search: [Google]
Dees-Edge.jpg
194KB, 792x684px
time to make a break for it anon. It's now or never.
>>
dude. is your paranoia something that your doctor is helping you with? because if not, fuck
>>
File: 1487289940952.jpg (26KB, 422x359px) Image search: [Google]
1487289940952.jpg
26KB, 422x359px
>>35035022
>Is my psychiatrist sending her relatives to spy on me?

lol wat
>>
>>35035141
don't joke about it. Psychiatrists really care about their patients, you'd be surprised. This exact situation has actually happened to me twice before, and both times when I confronted the psychiatrist they capitulated.
OP, they're just checking up on you, no need to be alarmed or to let them know you know, if you don't want to.
>>
>she thinks that I need continuous treatment for some reason

Her mind already turned on the "imminent beta uprising" alert about you.
>>
>>35035232
They're not doing it right if they haven't been emotionally fatigued.
>>
File: worried smoking pepe.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
worried smoking pepe.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>35035232
Jesus. How do you sleep at night, you sociopath?
>>
ITT early onset schizophrenia
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.