[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a slutty stacey offered you sex and your turned her down.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ojuma8Wr9c1vxe9i2o3_1280.jpg (212KB, 1080x922px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojuma8Wr9c1vxe9i2o3_1280.jpg
212KB, 1080x922px
If a slutty stacey offered you sex and your turned her down. Can you still call yourself a robot?
>>
>>35033762
"robots" are outcasts. You're just a redditor.
>>
>>35033762
Of course, bitch wants my organs.
>>
I think that's the truest kind of robot. To do that your hatred of woman has to be real, not just some sour grapes bullshit.
>>
>>35033819
if they is true then why do robots bitch about being forever alone?
>>
>>35033892

They are the weaker robots imo, just temporary losers who would take the train straight to normieville if given the chance.
>>
>>35034172
>who would take the train straight to normieville if given the chance.

i would take that train if it ever stoped for me tbqh
>>
depends on the reason I guess
>>
>>35033762
I did that. After years of ridicule they trully disgust me.
>>
>>35033819
This

Robots are mindless hormone driven beasts they are instead some of the most redpilled people alive
>>
>>35033762
Believe it or not, I still have some dignity left.

That's why I didn't go to a whore yet.
>>
>>35034774
Robots Arnt *
>>
If she offers me sex i would laugh at her face. Not gonna fall for that prank to get ridiculed.
>>
>>35033762
I think so, especially if they were extremely intoxicated. As long as you're a social pariah you're fine
>>
>>35033762

gooks cant be stacies.
>>
Back in high school I had an awkward Christian phase and dated a Muslim girl. She offered to blow me and I said no thanks.
>>
>>35036864
That's haram. I hope her male guardians raped and stoned her to death as is written in the hadith
>>
>>35036824
That girl fucks more white chads than staciest of stacies.
>>
>>35036932
Yeah when I was in high school she cheated on me by fucking some chad and then proceeded to date like 10 other guys before graduating.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.