[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever had a crush on you r9k? Tell me about it and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: sonia.png (226KB, 307x336px) Image search: [Google]
sonia.png
226KB, 307x336px
Has a girl ever had a crush on you r9k?
Tell me about it and how you dealt with it.
>>
>>35033668
Yes
Acted like I didn't know because I wans't interested
>>
>>35033668
Yes
>>35033747
Same desu, Im a KHV no gf, but bitch was ugly and I wasnt interested
>>
In 30 years, not one.
>>
>>35033668
I don't think so, but it could have been possible at some point in high-school, but I don't know.
>>
Yes I showed her I like her back but played it slow because trust issues and history of emotional abuse

She ended up turning and her friends against me because I didn't immediately sweep her off her feet or jump at the chance right away so she felt hurt or some shit. wanting to get back at me.

lesson learned
>>
>>35033668
She was Mormon and I was not so I didn't even notice until after I had moved away
>>
>>35033668
yea
but she was like a sister to me
>>
>>35033668
If I knew I wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>35033668
I had 2 girls for sure crushing on me (might been more). However i didnt know about 1st crushing on me, so i sent shitload of mixed signals and she eventually realized that nothing was going to happen. 2nd one had a great humor sense but i didnt found her physically attractive she was chubby and with cute facial features . Due to my lack of decisiveness, she moved on.
>>
She kept dropping hints before finally just spelling it blatantly.
Was my fist, and to this day, only gf. Potentially my last.
>>
>>35033668
Obviously not.

Who do you think I am?
>>
I think like one or two in my lifetime. I didn't know how to deal with it so I did nothing and they fucked off eventually.
>>
File: lucifer_fallen_angel.jpg (69KB, 388x442px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_fallen_angel.jpg
69KB, 388x442px
>>35033668
Yeah, she was really cute and a nice person to talk to . Honestly she was too much for me ,also I can't handle any relationship.
I blocked her on socials and ignored her messages till she eventually got sick of me.
>>
>>35033668
>tfw the girl is too shy to talk to you and you're not interested enough to make a move but still want her to do something
>>
>>35033668
>Has a girl ever had a crush on you r9k?
yes
>how you dealt with it.
same as everything else in my life: I did nothing
>>
There was one when I was in high school many years ago. I politely told her to fuck off. People are bad and relationships are bad.
>>
2 girls had a crush on me, both cute, but i ruined it. pretty sure there was 1 other girl that had a crush on me but not 100% on that, she was kind of weird and would randomly sit on my lap and ask me if i liked her ass and shit like that.
>>
Once and only once back in senior year, she was short and has amazing tits and perfect thick dick sucking lips. She smoked weed, cigarettes and did xanax, drank, total sloot. I only smoked weed. I wanted her so bad. She came on to me so hard and I completely blew it. She was literally making it painfully obvious and I would just panic and try to avoid her. We'd had a few casual conversations and they were great but I some how made her think I hate her.

Pretty sure I'm gonna die alone.
>>
Yes. Quite a lot, on the internet and in real life. The thing is that I am such a fucking autismlord that I never notice without being told by other people. Apparently there's a chick who has a crush on me right now, according to several of her friends. The issue is that I've gone kinda stir crazy and don't trust women or myself at all.

Plus, I am a hideous manlet with no job who still lives with his parents, so I assume any girl who has any interest in me (even platonic) is incredibly damaged and awful at mate selection.
>>
No, quill me
>>
>>35035621
Just give up on relationships entirely. They're not worth the stress or anything else.
>>
>>35035621
>hideous manlet
>had girls crushing on him all the time
hmmm
>>
>>35033668
Yes, it was this disgusting skinny CP girl in middle school.
She had fucked up teeth too. Glad I didn't touch that.
>>
Black nerds don't get grills
>>
>>35035728
It seems that way.

>>35035872
I'm 5'9" and ugly, trust me. I specifically avoid looking at reflective surfaces because of how much I hate myself.
>>
File: 1455132929443.png (519KB, 762x647px) Image search: [Google]
1455132929443.png
519KB, 762x647px
>>35035885
>CP girl
>>
>>35036400
not the pizza kind, cerebral palsy.
>>
>>35033668
Yeah she was ugly so I was disgusted.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.