[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ldr/ - Long Distance Relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: C29aAPtVEAAtBhv.jpg (68KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
C29aAPtVEAAtBhv.jpg
68KB, 2048x1152px
Welp what do I do

So I have been 'dating' this german girl for about 6 months now. She's got Social Anxiety (supposedly). She's been out with two guys before me but never let them bang (which I can believe). She sometimes breaks down a little and has this thing about how 'broken' she is. It makes me so jealous of the guys she went out with before, did she touch herself about them? Probably?

I just feel so overattached to someone I haven't met in real life. She really is my everything right now and I worry so much. She's so pretty and could have anyone other than me.
>>
>>35033647
Did you meet her on r9k?

>did she touch herself about them
Straight up ask her.

>She's so pretty and could have anyone other than me.
Yeah like me I'm probably close to her give contact.
>>
>>35033675
Nah, I didn't. We met on tumblr, actually - I was only on there to look for girls as insecure as me.

I don't want to ask her, she might get annoyed, and she might lie to make me feel better.

lol no contact details kek
What I mean is that she could have anyone in germany. She has really good looks (average, but cute). I'm sure she gets drooled over as she's probably seen as achievable (if you know what I mean)
>>
>>35033755
How the fuck do you meet someone on tumblr? Just stalk random blogs until you find a girl`?
>>
>>35033755
>We met on tumblr, actually - I was only on there to look for girls as insecure as me.

Okay i'm gonna need a step by step guide on what you did to meet girls like that. Don't know how tumblr works give me a q u i c k r u n d o w n. Any specific details? What did you say? etc etc.

Where do you live? What's the endgame plan?

Also, I'm in Germany so unless you have some sort of endgame in mind just transfer her to me and we cool.
>>
>>35033647
Yo
I was in an off and on relation ship with a girl I met on /b/. It was off and on becasue she kept cheating on me irl and feeling bad enough to break it off but came crawling back. She didn't tell me this of course. She dragged it out for 2 years and only told me all about it after I bought a plane ticket to fly out and see her for 2 weeks
Be careful OP, relationships suck and online relationships rarely ever work out in the end. It feels nice now but the pain you will feel soon will really make you question if it was worth it.
>>
>>35033778
>>35033803
I'm curious as well. Spill the beans OP.
>>
>>35033647
Anon, your probably young(I am not) and let me tell you this. No matter you social anxiety, LDR's are toxic. Absolutely toxic. They will destroy what little gains you think make. You will doubt, and fear, and become paranoid, and project a lot of that shit out on other people for years to come.

Save yourself the trouble Anon. Get a real gf.
>>
>>35033803
This. I usually post on tumblr when the suicidal thoughts are intense and I'm ready to cry. All I want is a girl to be sad with and watch SVU with.
>>
Starting a relationship long distance is for fucking idiots. Be her friend. If ya really want it, go get her.
>>
>>35033778
>>35033803

Well I went on there, made a blog and started posting really relateable shit and talking to anybody that reblogged. Go to pages that are big for posting relatable depression shit and scour people who have reblogged and follow them and message them like 'hey, I really like your blog'

I have an endgame of sorts - I live in the UK and she kinda wants to move here (to mooch off me maybe?? idk)
>>
>>35033862
I know, that's what I'm scared of. I worry about that every fucking day. I want to fly out there ASAP but I can't get the time off work.
>>
>>35033957
Also there's this app called vent which is like Tumblr lite, but less confusing - you post 'vents' and people react to them. Just post relatable depression shit and hit up the girls that reblog. The users of that app are 70 percent female (watch out for SJWs tho)
>>
>>35033918
I should get a real gf, but I get too nervous. I want someone as insecure as me. I earn fuckloads of money, have a nice car, job, house. I'm not fat and look pretty average, (or at least according to /soc/.) Big dick also but nobody has ever seen it :^(

Only downside is that I'm 5"8.
>>
fuck me I feel terrible
>>
File: 0o0o.jpg (98KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
0o0o.jpg
98KB, 837x892px
I've been in numerous LDR's, I don't know if it's just me, but most of the time even if the relationship is good it never works out.

Mainly because of the distance that puts the strain on the relationship, even if you do end up meeting up.

If you're really set on an online relationship try and at least get someone who lives in your country or state that doesn't take so much effort to travel to.
>>
>>35034657
I wish I could get with someone in the same country. I would be more than happy to travel and it's so much more convenient.

I do feel like I love her though
>>
>>35034700
Anon, I'm going to put you down easy.

First of all she isn't mentally stable, that will cause a huge strain on top of the long distance.

Trust me, I did LDR with a girl who had BPD, it's fucking awful even though you get the cutesty lovey dovey feelings every so often and have nice times, It aint worth it.

Just whatever you do, if you do stay with this girl, try and get your shit together and help her along the way, it's the only chance its going to work.
>>
Have you met in real life and had sex?

Yes? You are in a LDR. No? You're not in a relationship, just an internet crush.
>>
>>35034816
That has no logic to it at all.

Yawn.
>>
>>35034860
Wut? It's the most logical thing in this thread. A relationship is not real unless you have met in real life and had sex.
>>
>>35034901
Now now now young man. I think you don't know the definition of a relationship
>>
>>35034901
That's not the best part of the relationship

I don't crave sex
I want her with me physically, in terms of hugs whatever, but sex is a plus not required
>>
>>35034927
>underaged kissless virgin thinking he knows what a relationship is
>>
>>35035023
I'm 20 and not a virgin, try again.
>>
>>35035045
Get off this board then, normie
>>
>>35035057
Hahahaha xD

normies ree xD
>>
>>35035045
Fucking normie get off my board reeeeeeeeee

Seriously though why are you here. What is the point
>>
>>35035099
Because it's entertaining

Plus i'm autistic as fuck
>>
>>35035119
'le I have autism hehe I browse 4chin'

How did you get laid? Unless it was a hooker fuck off.

Browsing here depresses me.
>>
>>35035205
You sound really buttblasted mate.

Take a break, life isn't a meme.
>>
>>35033647
Talked to a girl from /r9k/ for a year. literally the most pointless and cringey shit i've ever went through. OP, what you need is a friend.
>>
>tfw he just left on sunday
>tfw almost out of opiates to forget that you are alone again
>tfw you just fish for insults on 4chan when he's not around so you feel even worse because you will never be good enough for him
why is he so perfect , and why does he like me when i'm terrrible???
>>
>>35034901
I see that sex is the foundation of your relationships. They're right young man, you don't know what relationship means.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.